What Is Nimetazepam?
Also known as
- ‘Erimin-5’ is a type of depressant taken orally by the user in tablet form. Depressants are drugs which help a person to calm down and sleep. However, excessive use will lead to harmful effects.
What Are The Effects of Nimetazepam?
Effects and Dangers
- Loss of consciousness
- Distorted judgement, sight and thinking
- Difficulty in speaking, moving and co-ordinating bodily functions
- Poor memory and concentration
- Anxiety and jittery feelings
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Nausea, vomiting, quickened heart beat, excessive sweating, violent shaking and stomach cramps
- Mental confusion
What Are The Penalties of Possession or Consumption of Nimetazepam?
Possession or consumption of Nimetazepam:
- Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH
Illegal traffic of Nimetazepam:
- Up to 10 years of imprisonment and 5 strokes of the cane
Illegal import or export of Nimetazepam:
- Up to 20 years of imprisonment and 15 strokes of the cane