You are able to stream Rehab Addict by renting or purchasing on Google Play, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, and iTunes.
- 1 What channel is Rehab Addict on?
- 2 Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
- 3 Is Rehab Addict on YouTube TV?
- 4 Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
- 5 Did Rehab Addict have a baby?
- 6 Is Nicole of Rehab Addict married?
- 7 Who is Bobby on Rehab Addict?
- 8 Watch Rehab Addict Season 1
- 9 Rehab Addict Season 9: Where To Watch Every Episode
- 10 ‘REHAB ADDICT RESCUE’ STARRING NICOLE CURTIS DELIVERS STRONG SERIES PREMIERE RATINGS PERFORMANCE FOR HGTV ON THURSDAY, JAN. 28 : Discovery Press Web
- 11 Nicole Curtis
- 12 1. Season 1 Will Have 8 Episodes
- 13 2. The Show Is Somewhat Of A Spin-Off
- 14 3. The Show Is Also Available On Discovery +
- 15 4. Nicole Also Points Out Other Updates/Fixes The Home Needs
- 16 5. The Show Is Nicole’s First Time On TV In New Years
- 17 6. The Show Focuses On Historic Homes
- 18 7. Viewers Will Get Free Advice
- 19 8. Nicole Is Also The Show’s Executive Producer
- 20 9. There Hasn’t Been A Renewal Announcement Yet
- 21 10. The Show Has Its Own Hashtag
What channel is Rehab Addict on?
Watch Rehab Addict Season 1 | Prime Video.
Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
HGTV star Nicole Curtis has been out of the spotlight for two years since ending her show “Rehab Addict” in 2018. The 44-year-old is now back with a brand new series, “Rehab Addict Rescue,” where she helps homeowners restore crumbling historic homes to their former glory.
Is Rehab Addict on YouTube TV?
Rehab Addict | YouTube TV (Free Trial)
Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
Brand New Series Starring Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Is Coming to HGTV. Home renovation star Nicole Curtis helps overwhelmed DIY-ers restore their historic homes in new HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, premiering January 2021.
Did Rehab Addict have a baby?
Nicole has two sons, however she doesn’t have a daughter. She does regularly get asked about Tessa, who passed away following a cancer battle after an episode featuring her and her family.
Is Nicole of Rehab Addict married?
Nicole says that she has never been married — but she’s made headlines with some of her past romantic relationships. Nicole shares her older son, Ethan, with her college sweetheart, Steven Cimini. She also had a son with a businessman, Shane Maguire.
Who is Bobby on Rehab Addict?
Robert prothero (@bobbyprothero) • Instagram photos and videos.
Watch Rehab Addict Season 1
Nicole teaches a wide range of jobs and abilities in this presentation, which I find to be quite interesting. Non-stop education about real estate and construction abilities, as well as hands-on experience with remodeling projects that she conducts, is something she excels at. Even though she uses professionals to do the majority of her time-consuming tasks, she clearly knows her way around a tool belt and is capable of performing a significant portion of the construction work herself. Thus, she will instruct viewers on how to complete certain activities, illustrate how to complete them, and explain WHY you should complete them in the manner that she does.
VERY enlightening and instructive!
Plumbing and electrical wiring are two examples of items where she explains what is needed and why, but she always defers to qualified specialists when it comes to inspections and repairs.
The majority of jurisdictions require that electrical and plumbing improvements be carried out by a qualified expert in line with building and fire code requirements.
- Nicole is well-versed in the workings of a construction site and has the ability to converse with professionals in any construction field, and it shows.
- You’ll get an understanding of what to anticipate and what to watch for.
- Highly recommended for people who want to conduct some home improvement projects with their own two hands but don’t want to seem like a total moron while doing so!
- While there is considerable rhetoric about being a “family first” parent, there is little evidence of this.
- Of course, that’s perfect for the program since no one is interested in watching a mother struggle to raise her child (well, maybe other women might watch a show about that).
- You may hear occasional references to becoming a mother, but you will not see much evidence of it.
That is NOT what this program is about. She does not have 19 children, she does not train dogs, and she does not have the title of “super nanny.”
Rehab Addict Season 9: Where To Watch Every Episode
Cottage on the Heights 4th of October, 2019 Nicole Curtis focuses her attention on a dilapidated villa in the Michigan town of Lake Orion. Starting in the living room, she demolishes an old staircase that leads into the kitchen before moving outdoors to construct a new boardwalk entry, picket fence, and rear deck. the auction house in Detroit 11th of October, 2019 Nicole Curtis wins a property at auction despite the fact that she has never seen it before. She aims to renovate the eyesore by painting it, landscaping it, and repairing the handcrafted woodwork.
- The 14-Mile House is scheduled to open on October 18, 2019.
- When a car crashes into the house next door, she discovers an unexpected treasure that allows her to restore the property to its former state of preservation.
- Nicole Curtis takes on a 1916 house in Minneapolis, where she transforms its dismal, ancient cellar into a new living room that adds roughly 1,000 square feet to the home’s overall square footage.
- Increasing the size of the Master Suite 25th of October, 2017 With the completion of her 14 Mile house, Nicole will be able to show off a larger master bedroom.
- She repurposes cabinets and doors to give the house an antique character while also providing contemporary comforts, and she changes the upper floor plan to accommodate a master suite.
- Using her expertise, she restores the plaster work, modernizes the kitchens, and turns an unusable space into a one-of-kind home office for herself and her husband.
- 15th of November, 2019 To work on a property in an up-and-coming area, Nicole Curtis travels to St.
Nicole spends hours sanding and stripping the woodwork in the living and dining rooms, as well as the original pocket doors, in order to maintain the home’s historic charm while adding contemporary elements.
Nicole Curtis is restoring a 1920s cottage and is faced with a significant amount of brickwork.
The residence of Nicole’s grandparents 6th of December, 2019 Nicole Curtis embarks on her most personal project to date: renovating a 1950s ranch-style home that her grandparents constructed entirely by hand in their youth.
Nicole Curtis tackles a derelict property on Lake Orion, Michigan, that is in desperate need of a substantial facelift.
Favorite Moments: Laundering AroundDec 29, 2019Nicole Curtis is tasked with repairing the back extension of a dilapidated cottage in the Michigan town of Lake Orion.
Favorite Moments: All Hands on ShedDecember 29, 2019 Using natural materials, Nicole Curtis transforms the backyard of her Lake Orion, Michigan, home into a tranquil gathering spot.
Favorite Project: Redesigning the Master Bath 29th of December, 2019 Nicole Curtis decides to convert a second bedroom into a master bathroom for herself and her family.
Master Suite of Mirrors is a fan favorite.
Faceing the front porch is a fan favorite on January 5, 2020.
She also includes a white picket fence as well as extensive landscaping in her design.
Returning to Campbell is a fan favorite. Jan 5, 2020Nicole returns to one of her earliest flips in Detroit, the Campbell property, where she intends to renovate the upstairs and downstairs kitchens after a pipe broke and wrecked the original fixtures and appliances.
‘REHAB ADDICT RESCUE’ STARRING NICOLE CURTIS DELIVERS STRONG SERIES PREMIERE RATINGS PERFORMANCE FOR HGTV ON THURSDAY, JAN. 28 : Discovery Press Web
The date is February 3, 2021. New York is the capital of the United States. On Thursday, January 28, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, HGTV’s highly anticipated series premiere ofRehab Addict Rescue, starring home renovation expertNicole Curtis as she rescues homeowners who are completely overwhelmed by their renovation projects and helps them restore and revive grand old properties, received a 1.63 live plus three-day rating among P25-54 and a 1.81 L3 rating among W25-54. As a ratings winner right out of the start, The Walking Dead’s first episode saw increases of 18 percent in adults 18-49 and 27 percent in adults 25-54 in the key demos over the previous six weeks.
- In addition, the episode received a 1.76 L3 rating among P2+ and a 1.49 L3 rating among households for the third time.
- timeslot among people aged 25-54, women aged 25-54, upscale P25-54, upscale W25-54, P2+, and homes in the same time period.
- “HGTV fans have been following Nicole for years, and nowRehab Addict Rescueallows her expertise to shine in a whole new light,” she added.
- According to HGTV, the series debut on January 28 is presently the most-watched episode on HGTV GO, and social material created in support of the show has garnered more than 480,000 video views across the network’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- ET/PT on HGTV and on Discovery+, Discovery Inc.’s new subscription streaming service, as well as on HGTV GO on the same day.
- Additionally, Nicole may be followed on Instagram at @DetroitDesign.
- HGTV is the go-to destination for everyone looking for entertaining and aspirational home and lifestyle programming.
- Discovery+, the ultimate non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service, offers HGTV programming as well as other popular streaming services.
- Discovery+ is available on a variety of platforms and devices, including those made by Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Samsung.
- The Home Shopping Network is owned by Discovery, Inc., a global leader in real-life entertainment with a presence in 220 countries and territories.
- HGTV is owned by Discovery, Inc.
10 years of Rehab Addict, over 118 episodes, projects in Minneapolis, Detroit and even Akron later, the show is still going strong. We decided to hang up our hats for a few years in order to just take a break. The return of our new show Rehab Addict Rescue fills us with a great sense of accomplishment. In comparison to the Rehab Addict that you have all been watching for so many years, what is different about the new show? The good news is.not much. It’s still me preserving ancient houses in Detroit, but this time we’re working with stressed homeowners to get them back on the path to restoration and back on their property.
- There will be one full hour of Old House overload, my caustic humor, my affection for my team, and, most importantly, one full hour of an old crumbling house getting the spotlight shined on it.
- Tessa is always in the news, and I get questions about her on a daily basis.
- Her death came around a year and a half later, for those of you who are unaware of what happened.
- Our family and friends continue to tell her story through the Love, Team Tessa foundation, which was established in her honor by her mother and father.
- on a rainy Saturday night in November.
- My 40 years have brought me into contact with many youngsters, and I myself have two children, but this little one struck me as having a very ancient spirit.
- To say that none of us anticipated what happened would be an understatement.
- If I had to bet on someone beating the odds, I’d put my money on our little child.
- I just remember thanking God for allowing me to have the privilege of loving her, and I managed to keep my emotions back while I spoke with her.
- I told her I loved her and kissed her lovely bald head one more time before walking away from her.
- Hopefully, every one of you will take a moment to visit her Facebook page and spread the word about welovetessa.
When others hear her story, they become more aware of the problem, which results in more money being directed toward finding a treatment. We need these babies, and we miss Tessa, so please share her story.
Yes, I actually wrote ANew York TimesandUSA TodayBestseller!
“The book meets Nicole’s followers’ long-standing desire to learn more about her personal life.” Written in Nicole’s trademark down-to-earth but no-holds-barred style, the overarching message is to always see the glass as half full—or, more appropriately, to see the falling-down house as half standing.” —POPSUGAR”Inspiring.Curtis’ energy, grit, and love for the hustle are infectious.” —BOOKPAGE”Inspiring.Curtis’ energy, grit, and love for the hustle are infectious
yes, I actually still work on houses.
The one thing HGTV understands how to do well is come up with a unique method to spin a home remodeling program so that it appears to be something you’ve never witnessed before. In fact, that’s exactly what they’ve done with the new television series Rehab Addict Rescue. During each episode, the show’s host, Nicole Curtis, will deal with a group of stressed homeowners who have gotten themselves into trouble while attempting to complete their own home improvement projects. Nicole’s knowledge will not only assist them in identifying where they have gone wrong, but she will also collaborate with them to complete the tasks necessary to get back on track.
Check out the rest of this article to learn ten surprising facts about Rehab Addict Rescue.
1. Season 1 Will Have 8 Episodes
Especially now that we’re all accustomed to being able to binge watch our favorite shows, it’s usually helpful to know how many episodes a series will consist of before plunging into it completely. For those who were curious, the first season of Rehab Addict Rescue will consist of eight episodes. Each episode will last 30 minutes in length.
2. The Show Is Somewhat Of A Spin-Off
You may recognize the title of the program if it seems remotely similar to you, which means that the show isn’t fully original. The show is a spin-off of Nicole Curtis’ previous shows, Rehab Addict: Detroit and Rehab Addict, both of which were hosted by her. Nicole, on the other hand, was the one who was conducting the remodeling work on those exhibits.
3. The Show Is Also Available On Discovery +
If you don’t have access to cable, it might seem hard to keep up with your favorite television series. Fortunately, I have some excellent news for those of you who don’t have access to HGTV or other similar channels. Additionally, the show is accessible on Discovery Plus, the Discovery Channel’s brand new streaming service.
4. Nicole Also Points Out Other Updates/Fixes The Home Needs
During her house visits, Nicole’s primary purpose is to assist clients in resolving issues that they have previously encountered as a result of their DIY improvements. Her report will also include a list of additional concerns that need to be addressed, such as electrical wiring and plumbing problems, as well as structural problems.
5. The Show Is Nicole’s First Time On TV In New Years
Even though Nicole Curtis isn’t a newcomer to the world of home remodeling programs, her appearance on Rehab Addict Rescue marks the first time she’s appeared on one in quite some time. What prompted Nicole to take a two-year break from television? “I was wearing way too many hats,” she said to Fox News.
I had worked really hard and devoted every ounce of my energy to the program, the brand, and, of course, to raising my kid. I was devastated when the show ended. Nevertheless, I was working more than seven days a week during a time when we only had seven days a week.”
6. The Show Focuses On Historic Homes
Homelessness is not the only thing that Rehab Addict Rescue will be concentrating on. Nicole and her colleagues will be focusing their efforts on assisting people who own historic properties. This adds an additional element to the show because Nicole will also be tasked with assisting the property’s owners in preserving the historic charm of the property.
7. Viewers Will Get Free Advice
Homelessness is not the only thing that Rehab Addict Rescue will be looking at. In particular, Nicole and her staff will be working with individuals who own historic properties. As a result, Nicole will have to assist the house owners in maintaining the historic nature of the property, which adds an interesting depth to the show.
8. Nicole Is Also The Show’s Executive Producer
Nicole is not only the host ofHouse Rehab Addict, but she is also the executive producer of the show as well. According to Master Class, “A television executive producer is often the program’s creator, writer, and showrunner, which means that they not only developed the show, but they also assisted in writing the screenplay and oversaw the show’s day-to-day production operations as well.”
9. There Hasn’t Been A Renewal Announcement Yet
Rehab Addict Rescue is still in the early stages of its first season, so the fact that there hasn’t been an announcement about a second season isn’t all that shocking. With that in mind, fans can be confident that there is a strong likelihood that the program will be renewed for a second season on the air. After all, the number of people addicted to rehab increased from 2010 to 2018.
10. The Show Has Its Own Hashtag
This is still early in the first season of Rehab Addict Rescue, so it isn’t unexpected that there hasn’t been an announcement about a second season. With that in mind, fans may be certain that there is a strong likelihood that the program will be renewed for a second season. After all, from 2010 to 2018, the number of people addicted to rehab increased significantly.
About The Author
Added work by this author Camille holds a master’s degree in writing studies from Saint Joseph Institution, and she is presently employed as the Assistant Director of the Writing Center at a small university in western Pennsylvania. Camille’s work has appeared on a number of websites, and she likes putting together articles and short tales in her leisure time to share with others. Camille Ashley may be followed on Twitter at @CamealAshley.