- Selena said she went to rehab to recover after receiving chemotherapy treatment for her lupus. In a new interview with GQ Selena got real about exactly why she’s fed up with the rehab questions.
- 1 What did Selena go to treatment for?
- 2 What did Selena suffer from?
- 3 Why was Selena hospitalized?
- 4 What mental hospital did Selena Gomez go to?
- 5 Did Selena Gomez go to rehab because of Justin?
- 6 What disease does Sarah Hyland have?
- 7 Are Francia Raisa and Selena Gomez still friends?
- 8 When did Selena Gomez have a mental breakdown?
- 9 Who gave kidney to Selena?
- 10 Did Selena have a mental breakdown?
- 11 How did lupus affect Selena Gomez emotionally?
- 12 Did Justin Bieber Visit Selena hospital?
- 13 Selena Gomez hospitalized: A timeline of her health struggles
- 14 Selena Gomez Hospitalized: A Timeline of Her Health Struggles
- 15 She struggles with lupus and mental health issues
- 16 She’s undergoing dialectical behavior therapy
- 17 She gave an alarming fan Q A
- 18 The pressures of fame got to her
- 19 She admitted that she’s drinking again
- 20 She’s been in and out of rehab in 2018
- 21 It’s her fourth time in treatment overall
- 22 She has a ‘complicated relationship’ with social media
- 23 Her relationship with the press is strained too
- 24 Her exes have all moved on
- 25 She lost several people close to her within a short time
- 26 Everything Selena Gomez Has Said About Her Mental Health
- 27 Selena Gomez Reveals Why She Went to Rehab
- 28 Selena Gomez reveals why she went to rehab
- 29 Selena Gomez Enters Mental Health Treatment Facility After Hospitalizations
- 30 Selena Gomez Has ‘Emotional Breakdown’ and Now Receiving Mental Health Treatment
- 31 Why Selena Gomez and So Many Others Go to Rehab
- 32 Selena Gomez Explains Why She Went to Rehab
- 33 Selena Gomez Reportedly Leaves Treatment After Emotional Breakdown
What did Selena go to treatment for?
The first of Gomez’s rehab stints came in 2014 when she was “burned out and depressed,” the Vogue profile says, adding that the singer knew she “couldn’t understand the problem or work through it without help.” It also came after her lupus diagnosis, for which Gomez underwent chemotherapy and spent weeks in the ICU.
What did Selena suffer from?
Gomez has long been candid about her battles with anxiety and depression and revealed last year that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Of her diagnosis Gomez reflected, “I felt a huge weight lifted off me when I found out. I could take a deep breath and go, ‘OK, that explains so much. ‘”
Why was Selena hospitalized?
According to People, Selena was recently in the hospital twice due to low white blood cell count. “She has had a tough few weeks and the panic attack in the hospital was the tipping point,” a source told People.
What mental hospital did Selena Gomez go to?
According to TMZ, who was first to report the news, Gomez suffered an “emotional breakdown” and received medical attention at Cedars-Sinai after her white blood cell count became increasingly low.
Did Selena Gomez go to rehab because of Justin?
Selena Gomez, who entered a mental health facility this week, did so for a number of reasons — but ex-boyfriend “Justin Bieber’s engagement would undoubtedly have an effect on her,” according to a source.
What disease does Sarah Hyland have?
The “Modern Family” actress was born with kidney dysplasia, a condition where the kidneys do not fully develop in the womb. She had her first kidney transplant in 2012 and her second in 2017.
Are Francia Raisa and Selena Gomez still friends?
The two beauties have known each other since 2007 and have always remained good friends. Despite such a strong bond and the sacrifice, Selena Gomez and Francia Raisa witnessed a fallout in their relationship in 2018.
When did Selena Gomez have a mental breakdown?
10/10/2018 5:59 PM PT. Selena Gomez was hospitalized twice in the last 2 weeks and the second time she suffered what sources called an emotional breakdown she’s now at a mental health facility for treatment.
Who gave kidney to Selena?
Taking the occasion, singer Selena Gomez expressed gratitude for her friend Francia Raisa who had donated her kidney to the pop artist in 2017.
Did Selena have a mental breakdown?
The 26-year-old had checked herself into a rehab facility in October 2018 after suffering an emotional breakdown in the hospital. The singer allegedly ‘freaked out and tried to rip the IV’s out of her arm’ while treatment for a low white blood count at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on October 10.
How did lupus affect Selena Gomez emotionally?
Last summer Gomez revealed that she underwent a kidney transplant due to complications from the auto-immune disease lupus. Soon after, Gomez opened up about to The Today Show about her longtime battle with pain, anxiety and depression, which she said stemmed from her lupus.
Did Justin Bieber Visit Selena hospital?
The 24-year-old pop star was seen attending Hillsong Church in Los Angeles on Wednesday, shortly after news broke that his ex, Selena Gomez, had been hospitalized for mental health treatment after a reported emotional breakdown. “Justin was very upset when he heard the news about Selena,” the source says.
Selena Gomez hospitalized: A timeline of her health struggles
Apart from the aid of professional therapy, long-term rehabilitation benefits from the participation in various recovery-focused activities, such as support groups. The guidance of professional treatment is lacking in support groups, which instead rely on the sense of community and fellowship they foster among their members. Taking part in a support group provides access to a vast network of individuals in recovery who are prepared to share their knowledge and experience on the subject of sobriety with others.
Substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health concerns are treated in a variety of treatment settings by the professionals at The Recovery Village.
Medical With fact-based material regarding the nature of behavioral health illnesses, treatment alternatives, and their associated results, the Recovery Village seeks to improve the quality of life for those who are battling with drug abuse or mental health disorders.
Professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment are not intended to be obtained via the use of the material provided on this site.
Selena Gomez Hospitalized: A Timeline of Her Health Struggles
Selena Gomez is prioritizing her health over anything else. It was disclosed on Wednesday that the 26-year-old singer and actress had just been hospitalized and was now undergoing treatment at a mental health center, which sparked widespread media coverage. According to a source, Gomez’s physical health difficulties – she suffers from lupus and had a kidney transplant last summer – and her unhappiness with them were the driving forces behind her decision to seek therapy. The actress previously stated in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar that her fight with depression and anxiety will be something she will have to deal with for the rest of her life, despite the fact that another source told ET that she is “getting better every day.” She has sought therapy on many occasions over the last few years and has been open with her followers about her goal to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Check out some of the occasions Gomez has opened out about her health issues in the past.
- After a series of traumatic incidents in his life, the actor sought treatment at a rehabilitation clinic in Wickenburg, Arizona, in 2014.
- My mother experienced a very public miscarriage “In the May 2016 edition of GQmagazine, she described the incident.
- I needed some space to simply be OK.” Diagnosis of Lupus Going public with her lupus for the first time was in a 2015 interview with Billboardmagazine, more than a year after she checked herself into rehabilitation.
- “The main purpose of my hiatus was to do this.
- “I really wanted to say something like, ‘You people have no idea.’ I’m now through chemotherapy.
“I retreated inside my room until I felt secure and comfortable again.” Lupus: A Day in the Life Soon after her 2015 Billboard interview, Gomez appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she went into further detail about her diagnosis and the emotional turmoil she experienced after learning of her disease.
I’m genuinely able to empathize to individuals and understand what they’re going through.” The actress said, “It’s kind of one of those things.” “All you have to do now is look after yourself.” Returning to Rehab After a Long Absence In August 2016, Gomez announced that she will be canceling the remaining dates of herRevivalWorld Tour.
As a result, she sought therapy at a medical center in Tennessee.
My self-esteem had been shattered, “‘Vogue’ magazine published an article on her in their April issue.
Basically, I didn’t think I was good enough or capable of doing something.” In this case, the “Aside from admitting to being “one of the toughest things I’ve ever done,” the singer also stated that going to rehab was “the best thing I’ve ever done.” Therapy that is intense As part of the Vogue interview, Gomez also revealed that she sees a therapist five times a week for Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), a treatment that, according to the magazine, was “first developed for patients with borderline personality disorder but is now more widely used to treat conditions such as depression.” “Dialectical behavior therapy has dramatically transformed my life,” she asserted.
- “I wish that more people will open out about treatment,” she says.” Transplantation of the kidney In July 2017, the 25-year-old singer-actress disclosed that her longtime friend, Francia Raisa, had donated her kidney.
- Locust illness may cause “inflammation of the tiny blood arteries that filter wastes in your kidney – and occasionally the kidney itself” according to the National Kidney Foundation.
- In a June 2018 interview with Good Morning America, Gomez shared her thoughts on how her life has altered since receiving the transplant.
- “I’m having a good time with my life.” The woman continued, “I don’t really think about anything that gives me worry anymore, which is very pleasant,” she said.
I don’t put much effort into attempting to win others over to my way of thinking.” Preventative Health Services Gomez maintained a high level of secrecy about her personal life, and she sought therapy for depression once more in January 2018, around the time of her separation from Justin Bieber.
- As stated by the source, “this most recent trip was for precautionary purposes.” “She hasn’t relapsed and she isn’t in a poor state of mind; on the contrary, she is in a good state of mind.
- It is quite responsible.
- Treatment has been restarted.
- In the event that Selena was not feeling well, she went to the hospital, as she does whenever she is unwell.
- It has been reported by TMZ that the 26-year-old singer has visited the hospital twice in the last couple of weeks.
- Gomez was discharged from the hospital a few days later, but she was readmitted late last week owing to ongoing health difficulties related to her kidney transplant, according to a source with the publication.
- ET has learned from a second source that Gomez and her family have decided that it is best for her to return to the East Coast mental health institution where she was treated earlier this year.
- Selena is a warrior, and we will be back in no time, but for now she is listening to the doctors and remaining healthy by exercising, following a food plan, and being closely watched by physicians at the facility, according to a reliable source.
- CONTENTS WHICH ARE RELATED: Following Selena Gomez’s hospitalization, Cardi B sends a message of support to the singer.
Justin Bieber is ‘upset’ by Selena Gomez’s hospitalization, according to reports. ‘He realizes how serious this is,’ says the author. (Exclusive) According to a source, Selena Gomez has been admitted to a mental health facility for treatment following a reported emotional breakdown.
Selena Gomezis is opening up about her struggles with mental illness. The 28-year-old singer appears on the cover of the April edition of Vogue, where she discusses her decision to attend a treatment center three times over the course of three years. It was 2014 when Gomez sought treatment for “burnout and depression,” according to the Vogueprofile, who also stated that the singer realized she “couldn’t grasp or work through the situation on her own.” Gomez’s first rehab stay was in 2015. It also occurred after Gomez was diagnosed with lupus, for which she had chemotherapy and spent many weeks in the intensive care unit.
“I realized I couldn’t go on unless I learned to listen to my body and mind when I genuinely needed assistance,” Gomez writes, before admitting that she still suffers from “late-night anxiousness.” Gomez has been open about her struggles with depression and anxiety.
“I woke up one morning and scrolled through Instagram, just like everyone else, and then I was finished.
I’d had enough of looking into other people’s lives “she explains.
Everything about the life that was in front of me seemed like mine, and I couldn’t have been happier about it if I had tried.” Additionally, Gomez claims she participates in dialectical behavior therapy as part of her ongoing treatment and makes it a point to be transparent about her mental health.
- With her diagnosis, Gomez says she felt “less scared” once she had the facts she needed.
- In spite of this, Gomez was hampered by the quarantine, both professionally as someone who is accustomed to working and psychologically as someone with an empathic temperament.
- “The whole objective of quarantine for me personally was to simply stop, and that’s something I have a hard time doing,” she adds, adding that her “primary priority” during the quarantine is to rest “Throughout her time in detention, she was learning about politics and speaking out about it.
- “I have a strong sense of remorse about my current situation.
- It’s difficult for me to admit that it’s difficult for me as well.
- “I’m well aware that this hasn’t just been handed to me; I’m well aware that I’ve had to work really hard to get here.
- Because of the way I was brought up, though, I can’t help but think, ‘I wish I could offer them what I’ve been blessed with.'” When she was younger, she featured on Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place as a child star, a role in which she remained for five years.
- You’re seen as a role model for children in your own country, and they take it seriously “she explains.
I believe I have spent a significant amount of time simply attempting to say the right thing to the right people in order to maintain my sanity.” One instance in which she attempted to bite her tongue at that period was when she was confronted by photographers, despite the fact that it made her feel uncomfortable.
“On one of my family members’ visits, we went to the beach, and we noticed a group of mature guys with cameras snapping photographs of a 15-year-old girl in her swimsuit from a safe distance.
The Spring Collection of Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty Makeup is now available.
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Selena Gomez was reportedly being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for mental health difficulties in October 2018, according to TMZ. Selena Gomez was reportedly being treated for mental health issues following a “emotional breakdown” in October 2018. She was described as “despondent” and “emotional” by a tabloid as a result of a “alarmingly low white blood cell count,” which was attributed to her kidney transplant and lupus battles. According to the website, Gomez refused treatment because she “freaked out” and attempted to pull an IV out of her arm, according to the sources.
“She came to the realization that she needed to seek extra assistance for her persistent emotional problems.
She is doing much better today and is seeking therapy on the East Coast of the United States.” According to an individual close to Gomez, her circle is optimistic about the singer’s recovery, according to Entertainment Tonight.
We appreciate her willingness to seek assistance in order to enhance her overall health and well-being.
She struggles with lupus and mental health issues
The Getty Images collection contains a variety of images that are available for licensing. Selena Gomez was reportedly being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for mental health difficulties in October 2018, according to TMZ. The actress had reportedly suffered a “emotional breakdown” and was taken to the hospital. A very low white blood cell count, according to the tabloid, was caused by Gomez’s kidney transplant and her ongoing lupus battle. According to the tabloid, Gomez was “despondent” and “emotional.” According to the website, Gomez refused treatment because she “freaked out” and attempted to tear an IV out of her arm, according to sources.
“Because of her continuous emotional troubles, she felt she needed to seek extra therapy.
It appears that she is improving, and she is seeking therapy on the East Coast.” The singer’s inner circle, according to a source at Entertainment Tonight, is positive about the singer’s return to the limelight.
In terms of health and fitness, we appreciate her choice to seek professional assistance. Listed below is everything we know about Gomez’s health and how she arrived at this position.
She’s undergoing dialectical behavior therapy
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images According to reports from TMZ and People, dialectical behavior therapy is a component of Gomez’s mental health treatment plan (DBT). Originally designed to treat borderline personality disorder, the therapy has now been used to a variety of mental health disorders, including depression, binge-eating disorder, bulimia, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and drug misuse. Patient’s learn about mindfulness, good communication and behavioral patterns, emotional regulation, and how to respond to negative events and feelings more effectively and in a healthy way throughout DBT sessions.
Gomez has been outspoken about DBT, speaking with Vogue in 2017 “DBT has made a significant difference in my life.
Ladies, we’re encouraged to be almost too resilient, to be strong and seductive as well as calm and laid-back, to be the lady who never gives up even when things go tough.
She gave an alarming fan Q A
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images In September 2018, Gomez opened out to her followers in a very candid and rather concerning Instagram Live (via theDaily Mail), in which she revealed that she was having an affair “For the past five years, depression has been my constant companion. Depression and anxiety were at the forefront of my thoughts and actions throughout my life. Everything is a must-have.” In other parts of the video, she sobbed uncontrollably, moaned about the press, and attempted to provide advise to others.
You’ll have to dig a little deeper to figure out why you’re still holding on to them.
That, I believe, is where you should begin.
Sometimes forgetting something might be a terrible thing; other times, it is necessary to be reminded of something important.”
The pressures of fame got to her
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Selena Gomez’s outburst may have been triggered by the realization that she may never be able to genuinely relax or take a vacation from her hectic schedule. “She is truly pleasant, thoughtful, and sweet, but she has always felt a sense of responsibility for a large number of other people, and has done so since she was a child. There is a great deal of pressure “According to a source within the organization, U.S. Weekly “She’s sensitive, and she also doesn’t want to go on a huge press tour and be questioned about topics she doesn’t want to talk about,” says the narrator.
For example, she stated on the cover of Vogue magazine’s April 2017 issue that she “truly can’t wait for people to forget about me.” Gomez also expressed her dissatisfaction with the fact that she would never again appear on a magazine cover during an Instagram live session in September 2018.
She admitted that she’s drinking again
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Selena Gomez was reportedly refraining from alcoholic beverages in May 2018, according to a source who spoke to Page Six in February 2018. If such was the case, it appears to have been short-lived. “In terms of my personal life, is it possible that someone has caught me enjoying a drink of wine? I couldn’t give a s**t about anything “She informed Ellein about the profile’s October 2018 date. “I’m not attempting to remain anonymous. That sums up my existence.” According to reports from Radar Online, Gomez’s excessive drinking and partying allegedly contributed to her low white blood cell count, which prompted her breakdown in October 2018.
“Her family believes she must maintain her sobriety or she will perish.”
She’s been in and out of rehab in 2018
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images According to reports, Gomez returned to the same East Coast mental clinic in October 2018 that she had attended earlier in the year for treatment. According to a source who spoke to Us Weekly, the singer had been treated for depression and anxiety during her last stint. As a matter of fact, Gomez has spoken about his past experience. “Anyone who knows me understands that I will always prioritize my health and well-being first and foremost. I’ve struggled with depression and anxiety for a long time, and I’ve been outspoken about it, but it’s not something I believe I’ll ever be able to conquer completely “According to Harper’s Bazaar.
“Selena has struggled with depression for a long time, and she and those close to her have always kept a close watch on how she is feeling, which has become even more important after her kidney transplant,” a source told Entertainment Tonight.
Following more evaluation, it was determined that Selena will require therapy in a facility.”
It’s her fourth time in treatment overall
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Selena Gomez’s treatment history has been cloaked in secrecy — or, in layman’s terms, privacy — at points during her career. As previously reported by Nicki Swift, there were conflicting statements concerning her previous trip in treatment, which occurred in September 2016. Gomez and her entourage have asserted that she is undergoing therapy for mental issues, although insiders have claimed that she has suffered with substance usage in the previous. Gomez had sought therapy in early 2014 for what she said were lupus-related issues, but sources say the singer was suffering from a variety of other issues at the time.
They wanted to assist her, and they strongly pushed her to get treatment at a rehabilitation facility.” Gomez was rumored to have used pot with her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber, on a regular basis.
Insiders reportedly informed TMZ that Gomez sought therapy for alcoholism as well as other issues.
It goes without saying that any of this is the stuff of tabloid rumor. What’s most essential is that Gomez receives the therapy she requires in order to be at her best, regardless of the problem at stake.
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Earlier this year, Selena Gomez sent a religious message on Jennifer Lopez’s Instagram account, which garnered widespread attention. After hearing J-Lo perform live, Gomez said the following on her website (via Page Six): “I wanted to express my gratitude to you for the inspiration you provided me today! For the first time in my whole life, I felt completely unencumbered. I simply wanted to express to you how wonderful God thinks you are. He was communicating with me through your program tonight!” Lopez was tagged in a screenshot of the message that Gomez posted on her own Instagram Stories, which she also shared with Lopez.
- “I’m taking a vacation from social media.
- “As much as I am glad for the platform that social media provides everyone of us, I am equally grateful for the ability to take a step back and live in the present moment that has been given to me in this life.
- Just keep in mind that negative comments may be hurtful to anyone’s sentiments.
- An insider informed People that because of Gomez’s nature, internet contact may be a perilous effort.
Her relationship with the press is strained too
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Gomez isn’t only dealing with a minefield on social media. The pop artist took a shot at Ellemagazine over a cover article that appeared on their October 2018 issue. Despite the fact that the story focused on Gomez’s work with the A21 group to combat human trafficking, it also referenced her well-known relationship with theHillsongchurch. Gomez appeared to take exception to the hint to her religiosity, publishing an angry and a little puzzling response to the gesture on her Instagram account.
Going forward, the more I want my voice to be mine,” Gomez stated, adding that the “objective” of the interview was to discuss “my work with A21, my new Coach line, and some new songs.”” Gomez asserted that she “”I only seldom” bring up the subject of religion, and I did not do so during the interview,” but I will always feel comfortable discussing my principles and views.
Understanding that reporters are attempting to capture the attention of readers, I will always strive to ensure that what is made public reflects my point of view on the subject.
This is the same woman who wore a pocketbook with an inspirational message on it to the 2018 Met Gala and who also posted the same religious message on Jennifer Lopez’s Instagram account earlier this year.
Her exes have all moved on
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Selena Gomez’s latest breakdown may have been sparked in part by the fact that her ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends have openly moved on. Gomez and her on-again, off-again fiancé, Justin Bieber, ended their relationship in March 2018, reportedly for forever. Six months later, he tied the knot with Hailey Baldwin. It has been reported that Gomez’s mother, Mandy Teefey, feels her daughter’s October 2018 meltdown was prompted in part by her sadness over Justin Bieber’s marriage to Hailey Baldwin.
- “When Justin found out about Selena’s situation, he became really outraged,” a source told Entertainment Tonight.
- Justin spent the majority of the day alone, and even went on a solo trip to the Wisdom Tree in Los Angeles to get away and recover from his hectic schedule.
- Prior to everything else, Justin only wants the best for Selena.
- That’s got to hurt at the very least a little bit.
She lost several people close to her within a short time
Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Gomez was friends with Christina Grimmie, a Voice candidate who was killed in the summer of 2016. Grimmie was a close friend of Gomez. According to Billboard, Gomez broke down in tears onstage in June 2016 and dedicated a song to Grimmie, crying, during a performance of the song “We met her when she was 14 years old, and my parents and I agreed to sign her. I’m still baffled as to how this transpired in the first place.” Additionally, there have been additional casualties among Gomez’s inner group.
Gomez’s mother had a late-term loss in December 2011, causing great distress to the entire family.
In July 2018, Gomez was deeply affected by the drug overdose of her friend Demi Lovato.
I didn’t do anything that was visible to the public.
I. I’m madly in love with her. She’s been a part of my life since I was seven years old. So. That’s what I’ll say: it’s a fact.” According to a source close to Gomez, the singer “freaked out” following Lovato’s overdose since “it could have been her,” according to Radar Online.
Everything Selena Gomez Has Said About Her Mental Health
Throughout her time in the public eye, Selena Gomez has been quite candid about her own mental health struggles. The actress has openly discussed her battles with anxiety, depression, bipolar illness, and lupus on social media and in interviews in the past. Also speaking up about her mental health difficulties, theWizards of Waverly Placealum has revealed that she is receiving therapy. According to a March 2021 interview with Vogue, Selena has entered into treatment facilities three times throughout the course of her career.
“Once the information was out, it became less frightening,” she said in an interview with the magazine regarding her bipolar illness diagnosis.
“I used to have low self-esteem, and it’s something I’m always working on improving.
I was put on the proper prescription, and my life has been entirely transformed since then.” Taking advantage of her willingness to be honest and truthful with fans about her challenges, the singer has created a brand called Rare Beauty to raise money and awareness for mental health causes.
A message on Selena’s Instagram page said, “I understand how frightening and lonely it can be to endure anxiety and sadness on your own at a young age.” In retrospect, “If I had known more about my mental health early on, if I had been educated about my illness in school in the same manner that I was taught about other topics,” my journey may have been quite different.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please call the National Youth Crisis Hotline at 1-800-448-4663 for immediate assistance.
Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for entertaining and exclusive videos with your favorite celebrities.
Selena Gomez Reveals Why She Went to Rehab
Selena Gomez has made her debut on the cover of AmericanVogue, and she has opened up about her battle with depression, poor self-esteem, and the loneliness that comes with being a successful celebrity. During her Revival tour last summer, the 24-year-old singer announced that she would be entering rehab for unidentified reasons. She later confessed that it was the “hardest” but “greatest” thing she’d ever done. For her, “tours are a really lonely place,” she admitted in an interview with the journal.
I was unhappy and nervous at the time.
I had the impression that I wasn’t offering my fans anything, and they could tell – which, I believe, was a gross misrepresentation of the truth.
I now have youngsters smoking and drinking at my gigs, individuals in their 20s and 30s, and I’m staring into their eyes, completely unsure of what to say or how to respond.” What I really intended to say was that life is really stressful, and I often feel the need to simply go away from it.
As a result, it’s possible that I assumed everyone else thought the same thing: this is a waste of time.” Former Disney actress Kristen Bell appeared to make a passing reference to her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber when she talked about finding it difficult to say no to pictures with young fans – something she willingly did on multiple times during her interview with the fashion publication.
“I was a little taken aback when I saw I had become the most followed person on Instagram.
It’s the music that played when I woke up and when I went to sleep.
“You have no idea how great it felt to simply be with six ladies, genuine women who couldn’t give two shits about who I was, who were fighting for their lives,” she said after completing her 90-day therapy program.
You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Selena Gomez reveals why she went to rehab
“Tours are a really lonely place for me,” Selena Gomez admitted in an interview with AmericanVogue, where she also opened up about her battle with depression, low self-esteem, and the loneliness of her career.The 24-year-old singer famously cancelled her Revival tour last summer to enter rehab for undisclosed reasons, and admitted it was the “hardest” but “best” thing she’d ever done. I was unhappy and nervous at the time. I started having panic attacks right before going onstage or right after leaving the stage.”Basically, I felt like I wasn’t good enough, wasn’t capable, and that my fans could tell because I was so used to performing for children.”At concerts, I used to have the entire audience raise their pinkies and make a pinky promise that they would never allow anyone to make them feel like they weren’t good enough again.”I used to make the entire audience raise their pinkies and make a pinky promise that they would never “Suddenly, I have kids smoking and drinking at my shows, people in their 20s and 30s, and I’m looking into their eyes and not knowing what to say.” “What I wanted to say is that life is so stressful, and I get the desire to just escape it,” she continued.
“But I wasn’t figuring my own stuff out, so I felt I had no wisdom to share.” It had become a major source of distraction for me.
Selena recalls her addiction and the 90 days she spent in therapy, saying, “You have no idea how incredible it felt to just be with six girls, real people who couldn’t give two shits about who I was, who were fighting for their lives.” “It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but it was the best thing I’ve ever done.”Selena appears in the April issue of Vogue magazine.This content was created and maintained by a third party and imported onto
Selena Gomez Enters Mental Health Treatment Facility After Hospitalizations
Selena Gomez’s Shocking Hospitalization: A Look Inside Selena Gomezis is taking charge of her own mental well-being. It has been confirmed to E! News that the 26-year-old pop singer has just checked into a treatment center to cope with continuing concerns relating to anxiety and depression. ‘Selena has been working really hard recently to maintain her focus and avoid letting her health get the better of her,’ a source reveals. “She has been busy creating new songs and has relocated to Orange County in order to have a change of scenery and a breath of fresh air.
- According to the publication, Gomez sought medical assistance at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles when her white blood cell count began to fall dangerously low.
- It is occasionally seen in people who have active Lupus.
- She is presently undergoing treatment at the same mental clinic, which includes dialectical behavior therapy, according to reports.
- News at the time, “She had a terrible year, particularly towards the end, and she decided that she needed to spend some time concentrating on herself in order to recharge her batteries.
In an interview with People, the “Come and Get It” singer admitted that sadness has been “her life” for the last “five years straight.” She went on to say that “every time I tried to do something right, every time I tried to do something decent, I felt like people were ripping me apart.” Her decision to take yet another hiatus from social media was announced shortly after, and she stated that she wanted to “step back” and focus on the “now.” During an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, she went into further detail, admitting that she does not believe she will ever be able to “overcome” her anxiety and depression problems.
According to the celebrity, “There will never be a day when I can say, “Look at me, I’m in a gorgeous outfit, and I won!” I believe this is a war I’ll have to fight for the rest of my life, and I’m fine with that since I know that I’m putting myself first above everything else in the process of selecting.” Gomez sought professional help for her mental well-being twice, once in 2014 and again in 2016.
We wish Selena the best of luck as she continues her recovery!
Selena Gomez Has ‘Emotional Breakdown’ and Now Receiving Mental Health Treatment
Selena Gomez has been admitted to the hospital twice in the last two weeks. and the second time she suffered from what was described as an emotional collapse by some media. She is currently receiving therapy at a mental health center. In the last week of September, according to multiple sources, the 26-year-old singer was at her Studio City, California home when the first emergency occurred. We’ve been told she was depressed and upset when her white blood cell count dropped to dangerously low levels following her kidney transplant.
- Selena was released from the hospital a few days later, but she was re-admitted late last week due to a persistent low blood cell count, which sent her into a downward emotional spiral, according to our sources.
- Selena reportedly had “a meltdown” and “freaked out,” according to reports.
- According to several accounts, the occurrence was “an emotional collapse.” Selena is currently being treated at a psychiatric facility on the East Coast, where she is receiving dialectical behavior therapy, or DBT for short.
- Selena had previously received dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- For several weeks, there has been a virtual blackout on any new information about Selena Grainger.
- “Just keep in mind that negative comments can be hurtful to anyone’s feelings, obviously.” Selena did an Instagram Live before she left social media, during which she answered questions from fans and revealed that depression had consumed her life for the previous five years.
- There was also a picture of Selena in Newport Beach, California with a couple of fans that was circulating that was allegedly taken on September 27.
- After her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber, announced his engagement to Hailey Baldwin on social media, Selena became the target of hateful comments.
- When she received her kidney transplant last year, she underwent a major surgery that required her to be hospitalized for several days.
Why Selena Gomez and So Many Others Go to Rehab
The actress went on to say, “It is tough for anyone to manage with an incurable lifelong sickness, but I would believe that it would be considerably more difficult to do so while being in the public eye.” Having to deal with depression and anxiety surrounding their conditions in public — and while not feeling well — would cause even more emotional turmoil, as would the almost-inevitable body image and self-esteem issues that come with a new diagnosis such as this one, according to the authors of the study.
- Szpitalak believes that lupus, in particular, has the potential to negatively impair mental health.
- Boynes-Shuck believes that because lupus is so physically debilitating, it may be necessary to seek treatment in a rehabilitation facility.
- “It is possible that lupus could cause severe damage to joints and muscles, and that the inflammation that occurs as a result of the disease would impair movement and mobility, as well as cause great discomfort.
- People dealing with a variety of mental health disorders may receive therapy and assistance at the clinic where Selena was treated, according to her.
- The Meadows specializes in the treatment of mental health illnesses such as panic attacks and anxiety, as well as the administration of medicines as necessary.
- Depression Being sad can create a wide range of symptoms, both mental and physical, that can manifest themselves.
- In addition, bipolar illness is treated at the hospital.
- Trauma from the past and how to deal with it are two things that treatment may help with.
- Codependency Codependency is classified as an emotional disorder by the Meadows Institute.
- Therapy and self-care are two ways in which rehab may assist with this.
- “Rehab would be the ideal retreat for this since it relieves you of the strain of trying to conform to societal conventions while also providing you with concentrated time to recuperate and concentrate on rehabilitation,” she explained.
As for Selena and the other celebrities who have gone to rehab, it is commendable that they are getting treatment for whatever reason they require it. Selena makes an excellent point when she suggests that we should be more concerned with what is still to come rather than what has already happened.
Selena Gomez Explains Why She Went to Rehab
The actress went on to say, “It is tough for anyone to manage with an incurable lifelong sickness, but I would believe that it would be considerably more difficult to do so while in the public eye.” “Many chronic illness patients privately deal with depression and anxiety surrounding their conditions, but having to do so publicly — and while not feeling well — would cause even more emotional turmoil, as would the almost-inevitable body image and self-esteem issues that come with a new diagnosis such as this.” lupus, in particular, has the potential to have an adverse effect on mental health, according to Szpitalak In addition to causing physical symptoms, “Lupus may also have a negative impact on our mental well-being, resulting in not just chronic fatigue, but also possible concerns with despair, anxiety, and/or bereavement,” she explains.
- “In extreme cases, psychosis can occur.” Boynes-Shuck believes that because lupus is so physically debilitating, it may also be a good reason to seek treatment in a rehabilitation facility.
- “When it comes to joints and muscles, lupus may be quite harmful.
- In order to assist a patient in adjusting to life with lupus, physical rehabilitation or occupational therapy may be recommended to them.” Many other people, like Selena, seek treatment at a rehab facility for reasons other than drug addiction.
- Aside from substance abuse, there are a variety of other reasons to seek treatment: Anxiety disorders and panic attacks In addition to counseling and, if required, medicines, The Meadows addresses mental health illnesses such as panic attacks and anxiety.
- Depression The presence of depression can manifest itself in a variety of ways, both psychologically and physically.
- In addition, bipolar illness is treated at the clinic.
- Trauma from the past and how to deal with it are two issues that may be addressed in recovery.
- Codependency It is classified as an emotional disorder according to the Meadows.
- Through counseling and self-care, rehabilitation can assist in this endeavor.
- This is where rehab comes in since it relieves you of the strain of trying to conform to societal expectations while also providing you with a devoted time to heal and concentrate on getting better, according to the expert.
As for Selena and the other celebrities who have gone to rehab, it is commendable that they are seeking treatment for whatever reason they are seeking it. In her statement that we should be more concerned with the future than with the past, Selena makes an excellent point.
Selena Gomez Reportedly Leaves Treatment After Emotional Breakdown
Billy Farrell/BFA/REX/Shutterstock contributed to this image. Reports claim that Selena Gomez has checked out of the mental health treatment center she entered voluntarily following a “emotional collapse” in a hospital in October, according to TMZ. Despite the fact that a spokesman for the musician claims the TMZ allegation is incorrect. Gomez was admitted to the hospital twice in October as a result of abnormally low white blood cell counts as a result of her kidney transplant. During her second hospitalization, the singer is said to have experienced an emotional breakdown.
A few weeks after she had disappeared from social media, the news of Gomez’s illness broke.
Just keep in mind that negative comments may be hurtful to anyone’s sentiments.
InaVogueinterview Going back to 2017, Gomez stated that she is a “passionate champion” for the approach and that she visits her therapist five times a week to receive treatment.
In an interview with E!
A new report has been added to this article to provide further information.