MONSTER Rehab is a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard day’s night. Rehabilitate the beast! Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our MONSTER Energy® Rehab energy blend.
- 1 Are Monster Rehab drinks good for you?
- 2 What’s the difference between Monster and Monster Rehab?
- 3 How much caffeine does a monster rehab have?
- 4 How many Monster rehabs can I drink in a day?
- 5 What energy drink is healthiest?
- 6 Does Monster Rehab dehydrate you?
- 7 Can a 13 year old drink Monster?
- 8 Does Monster Rehab help hangovers?
- 9 Is Red Bull is alcoholic?
- 10 How many calories are in Monster Rehab tea?
- 11 How many rehab monsters are there?
- 12 Does Monster Rehab have artificial sweeteners?
- 13 What flavor is the pink Monster?
- 14 What flavor is Monster Assault?
- 15 What flavor is the purple Monster?
- 16 Monster Rehab Energy Drink Review
- 17 Related
- 18 Caffeine in Monster Rehab
- 19 We tell you about cash you can claim EVERY WEEK! Sign up for our free newsletter.
- 20 Amazon.com : Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) : Everything Else
- 21 Monster Rehab Review
- 22 Overall Opinion:
- 23 The Details:
- 24 Monster Rehab:Summary
Are Monster Rehab drinks good for you?
“Instead of being the safe energy drink that Defendants promised, the subject product causes dangerous hepatotoxic side effects, including without limitation, death, acute liver failure, hepatitis and other liver injuries,” the Monster Rehab class action lawsuit says.
What’s the difference between Monster and Monster Rehab?
You’ve got: Regular Monster (varietals include low-carb, Assault, and Absolutely Zero ) Rehab (Teas-based; includes: white dragon tea, lemonade, peach tea, pink lemonade, orangeade, and raspberry tea)
How much caffeine does a monster rehab have?
Monster Rehab Tea plus Lemonade delivers 160mg of Caffeine, and only 10 calories per can.
How many Monster rehabs can I drink in a day?
According to various researches and studies, it is safe to consume only 400 milligrams of caffeine per day for a healthy adult, anything more than that may lead to several side effects. Concluding from this caffeine daily intake, one should limit the energy drink consumption to 1 or a maximum of 2 cans per day.
What energy drink is healthiest?
What’s the healthiest energy drink?
- Red Bull (sugar-free) Red Bull is the most popular energy drink brand in the world.
- Matcha Bar Hustle Unsweetened. Matcha Bar Hustle is great when you need a quick pick me up energy boost.
- Monster Zero Ultra.
Does Monster Rehab dehydrate you?
Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy Iced Tea This sweet, low-calorie drink from Monster is one of the few energy drinks that actually will hydrate you (or re-hydrate you, as the case may be — it was designed to help recovery after a hard night out).
Can a 13 year old drink Monster?
The bottom line is that children and adolescents should never consume energy drinks. And they should drink plain water during and after routine exercise, rather than sports drinks, which contain extra calories that contribute to obesity and tooth decay.
Does Monster Rehab help hangovers?
Monster Rehab is a great drink to use when you need a more natural energy “pick me up”. It contains lots of B vitamins and many other natural ingredients. Unfortunately, Monster Rehab didn’t really improve my hangover. Overall, Monster Rehab is fine as an energy drink, but not the most effective hangover cure.
Is Red Bull is alcoholic?
Is it safe to drink Red Bull with alcohol? Red Bull Energy Drink is a non-alcoholic beverage.
How many calories are in Monster Rehab tea?
There are 10 calories in 8 fl oz (240 ml) of Monster Beverage Monster Rehab.
How many rehab monsters are there?
Monster has added 4 new flavors to the Rehab family as well, Green Tea, Orangeade, Pink Lemonade and Rojo Tea. Rehab tries be way less boring with three flavors to choose from. UPDATE: Some flavors have changed since this review. Monster Rehab is an iced tea non-carbonated energy drink from Monster Beverages.
Does Monster Rehab have artificial sweeteners?
Monster Rehab Lemonade Energy Drink contains artificial sweeteners like acesulfame K and sucralose. As an alternative, you may look for other energy drinks that use keto-friendly sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, or erythritol.
What flavor is the pink Monster?
Description. Monster Ultra Rosá is zero sugar and his flavor is mystery but it can be descripted as pink grapefruit, guava or strawberry.
What flavor is Monster Assault?
Monster Assault Energy Drink is a fruit punch flavored energy beverage from Monster Energy. It has the same energy blend as most of the other Monster Energy Drinks. This drink’s sweetness is enhanced with the use of artificial sweetener Sucralose.
What flavor is the purple Monster?
REFRESHING TASTE | Monster Ultra Violet offers a crisp, citrus grape flavor. Ultra Violet is great for any occasion. UNLEASH THE ULTRA BEAST | Welcome to the 70’s. A hazy purple funk all dressed up in a kaleidoscope of bell bottoms, bandanas, and tie-dye.
Monster Rehab Energy Drink Review
Instagram Mike “The Situation” is a fictional character created by the author of the novel The Situation. When Sorrentino is not working, he volunteers his time to assist people in need. A source close to the “Jersey Shore: Family Vacation” star said that he had spent the previous day at a treatment center for persons suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. He is pictured smiling in a portrait with his wife, Lauren Sorrentino, as they reflect on their day at Banyan Treatment Center in Florida, where they are working as recovery advocates.
Situation, as The Sitch said in the caption of the picture.
Instagram Since commencing his eight-month jail sentence in January of this year, Mike Sorrentino, who has suffered with drug addiction difficulties in the past, has maintained his sobriety.
Whether his time at the rehabilitation center will count toward his community service is unknown.
Having been freed from prison just a few weeks ago, the MTV star has been putting in the effort to improve his situation.
“Clap Back Season” has been announced by the Sitch, who is pumping iron to the point of looking like Rambo as a result of his efforts.
Lemonade: As soon as I opened the Rehab can, I was greeted with the wonderfully pleasant aroma of lemons, which was quite similar to the scent of RS Recovery. The flavor was quite refreshing. For starters, there is no carbonation, which results in a drink that is very smooth and almost too easy to consume. The lemonade flavor of Monster Rehab flooded over my taste senses as Monster Rehab smashed over my taste buds. But where had the tea’s flavor gone? Towards the end, I began to detect a faint trace of the tea, which was not overpowering and almost an afterthought, but was just enough to be present and pleasant after a surge of lemonade.
- Green Tea: I must admit that when I read that the taste was green tea, I was a little disappointed.
- Keep in mind all you learned about green tea?
- Rehab is an extremely smooth beer that has no carbonation, much like the original.
- The flavor was exactly ideal, being quite refreshing and not overpowering.
- When I popped the orange Monster tab on the top of the can, I was greeted with a lovely orange scent, which just served to pique my attention even further.
- With the smooth texture and lack of carbonation found in all Rehabs, there was only a tiny orange flavor to begin with, followed by a pineapple taste.
- The shift from the orange to the pineapple flavor was seamless.
- Rojo Tea (also known as Rooibos): I honestly don’t know what to anticipate because I didn’t know what Rojo was before I went in.
- This Rehab appears to be a little sweeter than the others, but not too so.
Adding a dash of cranberry juice transforms this cocktail into something unlike anything else on the market. Monster has scored another more victory.
Monster Rehab Energy Ingredients
When it comes to the components, Rehab is unlike any other energy on the market, so pay great attention to what you’re getting. I discovered Monster’s “Rehab Energy Blend,” which is composed of caffeine, milk thistle, glucose, black tea extract (with L-carnitine), acai extract (with condensed coconut water), quercetin, guarana, inositol, glucuronolactone, gojiberry extract, and mangosteen extract. However, because Rehab is still considered an energy drink, it contains the usual suspects taurine and ginseng, as well as a small amount of Vitamin B for good measure.
Green tea has 155mg of caffeine per can, according to the label.
Once I’d finished the full can of Monster Rehab Energy Drink, it didn’t take long before I started to feel a small Monster Rehab Energy Drink rush coursing through my veins. Because there isn’t a lot of sugar in the can (6 grams), I didn’t become jittery, but I did get a strong sense of alertness that lasted for a little more than 3 hours without any signs of fatigue. However, I did not go to alcohol rehab for the goal of alleviating a hangover, as it was designed to do.
Monster Rehab Verdict
After having waited so long for this energy drink, I assumed the only thing it could do was disappoint, but I was proven incorrect by its performance. Rehab, in my opinion, was a complete success for Monster. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to fall in love with something as bizarre as RS Recovery, but with a hint of tea, I feel Monster Rehab has just raised the bar. For those of you who drink and wake up with a hangover, Monster Rehab Energy Drink is a good option to consider. It should do wonders for your headache and allow you to get back on your feet as soon as possible.
Brandon Trouten gave his opinion on the matter.
The following article was written by Ted Kallmyer and last updated on February 17, 2021
Caffeine in Monster Rehab
- The caffeine content is 170mg
- The caffeine intensity is VERY HIGH
- The calories are 25
- And the serving size is
Do you like a different portion size? Change the size, and the levels will be recalculated. WHERE TO BUYMonster Rehab is a non-carbonated iced tea energy drink by Monster Beverages. It is available nationwide. Monster Energy Tea is a mix of brewed tea, a tiny bit of juice, and the standard Monster energy blend.
Monster Rehab Flavors
You may see my thoughts on the original Monster Rehab tastes here.
- Peach Tea (160 mg caffeine)
- Raspberry Tea (170 mg caffeine)
- Lemonade (170 mg caffeine)
- Orangeade (170 mg caffeine)
- White Dragon Tea (150 mg)
- Green Tea (155 mg)
- Rojo (161 mg)
- Pink Lemonade (161 mg)
- Protean (160 mg – Canada)
- Protean (160
In the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand Recovery comes in 500ml cans, each of which has no more than 160mg of caffeine per serving.
Where To Buy
Ten packs of Monster Rehab, Tea and Lemonade Amazon.com Price$28.50 ($0.18 Per Fl Oz) (as of 19:37 EST) (as of 19:37 EST) For further information, please see the following link: Products are priced and made available according to current market conditions as of the date/time specified and are subject to change. If a product is listed at a lower price or is no longer available, Amazon.com will honor that lower price or availability information.) Monster Energy Rehab Variety Pack (Six Pack) Amazon.com Price$21.69 ($21.69 Per Count) (as of 19:37 EST) (as of 19:37 EST) For further information, please see the following link: Products are priced and made available according to current market conditions as of the date/time specified and are subject to change.
If a product is listed at a lower price or is no longer available, Amazon.com will honor that lower price or availability information.) More information on Monster Rehab may be found at Amazon.com.
Ingredients in Monster Rehab
Lemonade Flavoring Ingredients: Brewed Tea (filtered Water, Black Tea Solids),Lemon Juice Concentrate, Glucose, Taurine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Panax Ginseng Flavor, Natural Flavors, Panax Ginseng Extract Caffeine, Sucralose, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Lactate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Lactate Niacinamide, Coconut Water in Concentrated Form (vit. B3). Acesulfame potassium, D-calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), L-carnitine L-tartrate (vitamin B3), Inositol, Acai Puree, Goji Berry Puree, Mangosteen Concentrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) (vit.
There are 25 calories in each 15.5-ounce serving, which contains 3 grams of sugar.
Compared to Other Items
Monster Rehab has a caffeine content of 10.97 milligrams per fluid ounce (37.09 mg per 100 ml). A 15.5-ounce can contains a total of 170 milligrams of caffeine.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the most up-to-date information about Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Class Action Lawsuit Against Monster Rehab Energy Drink Kimberly Mirando contributed to this article. Plaintiffs in a class action lawsuit against Monster Energy Co. claim that the company’s Monster Rehab Green Tea + Energy drink contains unknown amounts of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (ECGC), “an extremely dangerous and potentially lethal ingredient,” and that the company fails to warn consumers that the drink may cause hepatoxic side effects, which are caused by chemical-driven liver damage.
Wooding is the lead plaintiff in the Monster Rehab class action lawsuit.
Monster Rehab’s class action complaint alleges that, “instead of being the safe energy drink that Defendants claimed,” the subject product “causes serious hepatotoxic adverse effects, including but not limited to death, acute liver failure, hepatitis, and other liver damage.” In spite of the fact that they were aware that the subject product may cause serious harm and even death in sensitive users, defendants promoted and sold the subject product to millions of unwary customers without providing any warning at all.
- The class action complaint claims that while ECGC has antioxidant qualities in tiny amounts, it has harmful liver consequences “when utilized in the doses available in dietary supplements,” according to 20-year-old study.
- There have been a number of court filings against the popular energy drink brand, and this is the latest in the series.
- In response to the death of one of these victims, a 14-year-old girl who died as a result of a lethal caffeine overdose, the family of the victim has filed a wrongful death action against Monster for the loss of their daughter.
- Other energy drink manufacturers are also being sued for allegedly putting unsafe quantities of caffeine in their drinks, according to reports.
- Furthermore, according to a class action lawsuit filed in October 2012, VPX Redline energy drink induces significant adverse health consequences that are similar to those of a cocaine overdose.
- Among other things, it is suing for alleged violations of the Consumer Legal Remedies Act and California Business and Professions Code, breach of express and implied warranties, and unjust enrichment.
Wooding v. Monster Energy Company, et al., Case No. 30-2012-00609716-CU-BT-CXC, California Superior Court, Orange County, is the name of the class action lawsuit involving Monster Rehab facilities.
The most recent update was made on November 13th, 2012. All class action and lawsuit news updates may be found in theLawsuit Newssection of Top Class Actions® LLC, which covers the years 2008 to 2012. Various trademarks that are owned by their respective owners are listed below. Please keep in mind that Top Class Actions is not a settlement administrator or a law firm in any capacity. top-class-actions.com is a legal news website that covers class action lawsuits, class action settlements, drug harm cases, and product liability litigation, among other things.
It is your responsibility to contact the settlement administrator or your attorney if you have any updates on the status of your claim or claim form, or if you have any queries about when payments will be made out.
Amazon.com : Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) : Everything Else
a rating of one out of five stars Monster Rehab Slime is a slime with a monster theme. On August 19, 2017, it was reviewed in the United States. Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck. I’ve been drinking it for years, but I’m thinking about giving it up after this. Where has the quality control gone missing? In the last two weeks, I’ve come across many stories of the same thing on the internet.
Top reviews from the United States
On July 7, 2021, a review will be conducted in the United States. Lemonade is the flavor, and it was verified to be purchased. I’m not sure what is going on with the pricing of Monster right now. Even though I’ve purchased this product 59 times, the costs continue to increase. The current price of $50.09 is a 35% increase over the amount I paid on May 24, 21. That is a compelling argument to seek out a different energy drink. On August 19, 2017, it was reviewed in the United States. Orangeade is the flavor, and it was a verified purchase.
- There is no carbonation, and there is no excessive sugar.
- The sprinkles are visible directly on the inside of the can.
- According to the United States government, on March 29, 2019 Raspberry is the flavor that was purchased and verified.
- Then, OMG, my raspberry tea was withdrawn, and it was no longer available for purchase in local stores; what had you done to my raspberry tea, oh no!
- I needed my raspberry tea back, so I took the leap of faith, and thank God, it arrived, and I’m a satisfied camper.
- The only issue I’ve had with them is that they stop flavors after you’ve been addicted to them.
- Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck.
Where has the quality control gone missing?
a rating of one out of five stars Monster Rehab Slime is a slime with a monster theme.
Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck.
Where has the quality control gone missing?
The photographs in this review On January 16, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
Purchase that has been verified My orders of Monster from Amazon have been arriving for over a year now, and the quality of the product has consistently deteriorated with each shipment.
They are not carbonated but they are still sealed the same way a normal can of soda would feel full or under pressure until opened, in the most recent shipment, I started receiving cans that were not under pressure and they tasted worse, it wasn’t even the entire case that tasted bad, it was completely random inside the case, so maybe it isn’t the fault of Amazon but rather Monster, that’s understandable and understandable.
- They do, however, appear to have been flung all over the place by a vehicle, since many of the cans are damaged or mis-shaped.
- I’ve reached breaking point because of a recent order: I placed an order for four cases, and the first one I opened looked like it had been dragged around in mud before being packaged and labeled as such.
- I tried to rinse one off with hot water, but the flavor is so foul that you can’t even drink from it without feeling sick.
- As a result, I would never purchase anything food or beverage related from them again.
- On January 17, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
- Since that original order a year ago, I have continued to receive beaten-up, unclean, and broken cans, which I find unacceptable.
- They do, however, appear to have been flung all over the place by a vehicle, since many of the cans are damaged or mis-shaped.
I’ve reached breaking point because of a recent order: I placed an order for four cases, and the first one I opened looked like it had been dragged around in mud before being packaged and labeled as such.
I tried to rinse one off with hot water, but the flavor is so foul that you can’t even drink from it without feeling sick.
As a result, I would never purchase anything food or beverage related from them again.
Lemonade is the flavor, and it was verified to be purchased.
The flavor was metallic and reminded me of what I believe lemon-scented cleaner would taste like after a few drinks, and I can honestly say it was one of the first times I didn’t complete a drink.
If I had the option, I would give 0 stars.
There was also a strange flavor to the actual energy drink, which I assumed was caused by the product not being as fresh as it should have been.
It’s a gigantic ball of slime, and not just a little bit.
Nothing like this has ever occurred to me and to think that if I hadn’t put this into my cup, I may have ended up drinking this foul mucous-like material would make me sick.
This is a product that I will never, ever purchase again.
On September 6, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
The cans in this box were soft or damaged when it was delivered, thus the item was returned.
Well, today, when I was pouring my Monster into my cup, a slimy yellow substance poured out of the can, making me cringe.
It’s really revolting!
I was on the verge of throwing up while typing it.
The photographs in this review On June 22, 2016, a review was conducted in the United States.
Purchase that has been verified A self-proclaimed caffeine aficionado, (I’ve tried (literally) every sugar-free energy drink on the market, and THIS ONE is by far the most delicious.
Even while I know there are a lot of folks out there who believe energy drinks are terrible for you (typically the same people who slurp down 400-calorie Starbucks lattes with whipped cream on top), if you look at the back of this can, you’ll find that it’s really rather clean.
In addition, because it has no carbonation, it does not cause you to feel bloated after you drink it, is not hazardous to your teeth, and will not disturb your stomach like other energy drinks.
Aside from that, it is extremely low in calories, with only 10 calories each serving and only 20 calories per can.
They are usually a hit with them as well! Purchase it on Amazon, as a recommendation! The price of a can of soda is approximately $4 at many petrol stations; but, when purchased in quantity, the price per can drops to roughly $1.50 per soda can.
Monster Rehab Review
Monster Rehab is the name of the product. Overall Score: 5.0 out of 5 stars Drinks are the product type. 15.5 ounces in weight Price:$75.10 for a 24-pack of cigarettes Cost per serving: $1.56 per serving Purchase Information: Click Here Top Vitamin B2, L-Cysteine, Dextrose, L-Glutamic Acid HCL, and Vitamin B6 are among the ingredients.
Monster Rehab is a fantastic drink to utilize when you’re looking for a more natural energy “pick me up.” It has a high concentration of B vitamins as well as several other natural components. Unfortunately, Monster Rehab was unable to significantly alleviate my hangover. I was terribly disappointed since hangovers are the absolute worst! Fortunately, it’s delectable and simple to prepare. When you consider that each 15.5 oz bottle contains 2 doses, Monster Rehab is a very reasonable product.
Overall, Monster Rehab is a good energy drink, but it isn’t the most effective hangover treatment available on the market.
Ease of Use Because Monster Rehab is so wonderful, it is really simple to use! Because there aren’t any specific instructions on how to utilize Monster Rehab as a hangover treatment, I made up my own. I gave it a shot by downing it first thing in the morning after waking up with a severe hangover. You won’t have to worry about forgetting to take your hangover cure the night before with this approach, and it’s quite convenient. Due to the fact that it is intended to wake you up and offer energy, this is not a drink that should be consumed before bedtime.
- Taste/Smell Monster Rehab comes in a variety of flavors.
- The flavor of this product is unquestionably my favorite aspect of it.
- I was aware that I would be putting this hangover cure to the test the morning after my 25th birthday celebration, so I did not take any hangover preventatives the night before.
- I experienced the chills, tremors, nausea, headache, disorientation, and I was vomiting up.
- I realized I needed to act quickly and enroll in Monster Rehab.
- I was still suffering from a throbbing headache, an unsettled stomach, and dizziness.
- What I learned is that if you have a couple of beers and wake up fatigued, Monster Rehab will provide you the energy you need to go through the rest of your morning.
The Monster Rehab formula incorporates a range of substances.
Vitamin B3 is the most abundant vitamin.
A large number of hangover cures contain B vitamins, which are thought to be effective at alleviating the symptoms of a hangover.
Monster Rehab aids in the replacement of Glucose that has been lost.
It contains filtered black tea powder, which is reputed to have hangover-curing properties due to its filtration process.
Price A 24 pack of 15.5 oz bottles will set you back $75.10 USD.
This equates to around $1.56 per dish on average. When you consider that each bottle contains two servings, Monster Rehab is a reasonable price. Guarantee? Unfortunately, I was unable to locate a guarantee. Where Can I Get It? To purchase Monster Rehab, please visit this page.
|Ease of Use||Very easy to use|
|Morning After Results||No major change in hangover symptoms|
|Top Ingredients||Glucose, B Vitamins, and Tea|
|Side Effects||I experienced no major side effects:)|
|Price||$75.10 for a 24 pack of 15.5 oz bottles, $1.56 per serving|
|Where To Buy||Click Here|
Monster Rehab Evaluation