Rehab was a pool party event held from 2004 to 2018, at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, near the Las Vegas Strip.
- The pool at the Hard Rock Hotel is the largest daylife escape in Las Vegas. Spanning 5 acres, this tropical playground includes multiple levels of luxury and relaxation. The Hard Rock Hotel Casino is also home to the world famous party Rehab.
- 1 Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
- 2 When did rehab Las Vegas close?
- 3 When did pool parties start in Vegas?
- 4 Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
- 5 How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
- 6 Are there still bodies in the Hard Rock New Orleans?
- 7 What replaced Hard Rock in Vegas?
- 8 What hotel replaced Hard Rock Vegas?
- 9 Are Vegas pool parties worth it?
- 10 How do you do a Vegas pool party?
- 11 Are pool parties open in Vegas in December?
- 12 Rehab @ Hard Rock
- 13 Cast
- 14 Criticism and controversy
- 15 References
- 16 External links
- 17 Surreal Nightlife & Bottle Service
- 18 SURREAL TIPS FOR HARD ROCK POOL
- 19 Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- 20 Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- 21 Seating Map
- 22 Reviews
- 22.214.171.124 5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- 126.96.36.199 4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- 188.8.131.52 5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- 184.108.40.206 5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- 18.104.22.168 4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- 22.214.171.124 4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- 126.96.36.199 2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- 188.8.131.52 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- 184.108.40.206 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- 23 The Original Las Vegas Pool Party Calls It Quits After 15 Years
- 24 Rehab Beach Club
- 25 Hard Rock HotelCasino
- 26 Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- 27 Rehab
- 28 Fifteen years ago, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel changed Las Vegas’ pool-party game forever
- 29 Rehab making final splash at Las Vegas’ Hard Rock
- 30 The Official Guide to Rehab Las Vegas
- 31 Rehab Las Vegas Events:
- 32 Rehab Beach Club Bottle Service
- 33 How Much Is Bottle Service At Rehab?
- 34 How Does Rehab Bottle Service Work?
- 35 Have Questions About Table Service?
- 36 Reserve Your Bottle Service At Rehab Las Vegas
- 37 Hotels Near Rehab In Las Vegas – 2022 Hotels
- 38 Rehab Beach Club – Las Vegas, NV
Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
Rehab Beach Club, the first major day club in Las Vegas, will be closing after this season, according to new Hard Rock Hotel CEO Richard Bosworth. Billionaire Richard Branson purchased the Hard Rock earlier this year and later announced the property would be rebranded as a Virgin Hotel by the end of 2019.
When did rehab Las Vegas close?
One of the most popular dayclubs in Las Vegas has announced its closure. Rehab Beach Club at the Hard Rock hotel-casino will be holding its final party on Oct. 14.
When did pool parties start in Vegas?
It all started in 2004 with Chad Pallas, then the Hard Rock’s executive director of nightlife. “I was going to Lake Mead every weekend because I had bought a pontoon boat,” Pallas recalls.
Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino provides complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests to and from the strip. The pick-up location is at the HRH front drive. The shuttle is based on availability and departs on the hour from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
About 1.5 miles, or a six-minute drive, from the Strip in a less exciting area, but there’s a free shuttle service every hour. The Hard Rock occupies 16.7 acres just outside the Strip on the less popular four-lane highway called Paradise Road, which is mostly filled with strip malls, fast-food joints, and traffic.
Are there still bodies in the Hard Rock New Orleans?
Final remains recovered from Hard Rock Hotel site collapse in New Orleans. 3 workers died when the construction site partially collapsed in October 2019. The body of the last New Orleans worker killed in October 2019 when a Hard Rock Hotel construction site partially collapsed was finally recovered this week.
What replaced Hard Rock in Vegas?
Guitar-Shaped Hard Rock Hotel Is Replacing This Las Vegas Strip Favorite. Soon there will be two guitar-shaped hotels in the United States after Hard Rock International announced last week it would acquire The Mirage Hotel and Casino in a $1.075 billion deal.
What hotel replaced Hard Rock Vegas?
– Hard Rock International, the legendary hospitality and entertainment company, today announced its agreement to acquire the operations of The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas from MGM Resorts International, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Are Vegas pool parties worth it?
Day clubs/pool parties are the best club experience in Vegas. It’s absolutely worth it. Buy a ticket in advance, get there early, and be prepared to spend a couple hundred bucks each on drinks.
How do you do a Vegas pool party?
10 Tips for Vegas Pool Party Season
- Come early. The line for guests to purchase general admission to Vegas pools can be very long, especially on weekends.
- Carry proof of ID.
- Don’t bring too much stuff.
- Protect your cash.
- Wear flip flops.
- Drink water.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Reserve a cabana.
Are pool parties open in Vegas in December?
Pool Parties: Pools are closed in December.
Rehab @ Hard Rock
The Hard Rock Hotel’s enormous pool complex is the ideal location for this activity. Celebration Hours — The party begins at 11 a.m. every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and continues until 7 p.m. the following day. DJs who have been singled out* –
- Dee Jay Silver
- Pauly D
- Bingo Players
- Knife Party
- Flux Pavilion
- Jayceeoh are some of the artists that have contributed to this compilation.
Occasionally, Rehab may throw a surprise party for us with celebrity guest hosts and DJs. Check out their events schedule to see who will be creating waves on the weekend you plan to go surfing. VIP Seating — Rehab is set up like a mini complex, with VIP cabanas and daybeds arranged in various locations throughout the facility and on both floors. Consider setting up a secluded hideaway adjacent to the Lazy River for a discreet getaway from the party and excellent views of the bikinis and DJ booth.
It is all about partying like a rockstar, just like the hotel that serves as the beach club’s home base.
- What to Wear –Pool attire is required; however, do not attempt to get away with wearing tattered shorts or shirts.
- Another fantastic location to enjoy some fun in the sun.
- Cabanas range from $500 to $1500 for a party of ten people.
- Super Premium Bungalows & Cabanas will start at around $5000 per night for up to 15 people.
SHARE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE CABANA!
|Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel|
|Country of origin||United States|
- Anthony Horn, et al. Mr. Bill Bracken
- Mr. Brad Lachman is a writer and musician who lives in New York City. Jeff Ross is a writer and entrepreneur who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. Phil Shalala is a professional basketball player. Robyn Hutt
- Robyn Hutt
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company||Genco Entertainment|
|Original release||November 11, 2008 – November 16, 2010|
Recovery: Party at the Hard Rock Hotelis an American reality television drama that aired on TruTV on November 11, 2008 and is now in its third season. There are several characters that appear in this film who are members of the Rehabpool party crew (bartenders, cocktail waitresses, security, etc.). The film follows the staff as they strive to keep the partygoers under control while still doing their jobs properly and avoiding their superiors’ wrath. The show was on the air for three seasons until being cancelled in December 2010.
In October 2008, there was a Rehab party.
- Matthew Minichino, Director of Nightlife
- Sharon Meyers, Special Events Security Supervisor
- Julia Velotas, Lead Cocktail Server
- Chantel Corradino and Jessica Snook, Bartenders
- Matthew Minichino, Executive Chef
- Amanda Caldwell and Jonna Mannion served as cocktail servers
- Jake served as a security guard
- Doug Hayes served as a bartender.
Criticism and controversy
Earlier this year, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino filed a lawsuit against the company that had acquired the rights to the hotel’s name, Morgans Hotel Group, claiming that the show had tarnished the company’s reputation by associating it with “drunken debauchery, acts of vandalism, sexual harassment, (and) violence.” Despite the lawsuit, trueTV broadcasted the third season of the show.
Morgans Hotel Group said that “this show and the vibrant conduct it shows have already been on the air for two years.” Morgans Hotel Group further noted that The Hard Rock brand has benefited greatly as a result of its huge popularity.
Undercover Drug Sting
The investigation into security guards and VIP hosts began in 2010, when undercover police officers discovered that they were allegedly selling drugs to guests and allowing (at least on one occasion) an undercover officer to smoke marijuana in a public restroom after being bribed by a security guard. These stings took place at the now-defunct Body English and Vanity nightclubs, which were both located on the Hard Rock Hotel site and featured on the show, respectively. Hard Rock Hotel is said to have dismissed all of the workers named in the lawsuit and agreed to pay a $700,000 fine as a result of the settlement.
- “With the new series Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel, TruTV provides viewers with exclusive access to the world’s ultimate party in Las Vegas.” The Futon Critic published an article on October 28, 2008. Green, Steve (May 27, 2013)
- Retrieved May 27, 2013
- (December 25, 2010). “A court document discloses that the reality television show Rehab has been canceled.” The Las Vegas Sun published an article on May 27, 2013 that was retrieved. TruTV is not canceling “Rehab” because of the Hard Rock War
- Steve Green is the author of this piece (November 16, 2010). As reported by the New York Times, “Hard Rock Hotel fights back in trademark complaint, alleging “harassment.” Dana Parker-McClain was quoted in the Las Vegas Sun on May 27, 2013
- (January 6, 2011). “Hard Rock Acknowledges and Accepts Drug Complaint.” Retrieved on May 27, 2013 from Pollstar.
- Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock HotelonTruTV.com
- Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock HotelonIMDb
- Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock HotelonTruTV.com
Surreal Nightlife & Bottle Service
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, which is widely regarded as the “first rock ‘n’ roll hotel,” need little introduction to the general public. Hard Rock continues to dominate the competition in Las Vegas as innovators for daylife and well-respected providers of nightlife. Hard Rock’s iconic amped-up and poolside party Rehab is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Rehab is the first pool party in Las Vegas and is dedicated to creating waves – in more ways than one. It is a popular place for anybody who enjoys a good time with friends.
to 8:00 p.m.
Almost every major name in dance music has performed at the Hard Rock Pool throughout the years, and it has also become a popular destination for celebrities, demonstrating that everyone needs a little Rehab every now and then.
SURREAL TIPS FOR HARD ROCK POOL
LOCATION OF THE DAY CLUB: Located between the Old and New Hardrock Hotel Towers, with ample parking available in the garage next door. ATTIRE FOR THE POOL: Swimwear is required; no jerseys or basketball shorts are permitted; this is normal in Las Vegas. Front door setup is simple: just come up to the door and, if you have a table reservation with us, we will assist you in being seated. Tables, tickets, and guest list signs will direct you to your position in line. BEST TIMES TO VISIT: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays; nonetheless, the restaurant is open seven days a week.
Vegas is roughly the same price everywhere.
THE MOST DESIRABLE CABANAS: Bungalows on the West end with a view of the DJ booth, the lower cabanas, and the upper cabanas.
Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- Package Deals
- An events calendar
- Photographs / videos
- And customer testimonials
After a weekend of revelry in Sin City, everyone is in desperate need of some rest and recuperation. Chances are that, despite your need for a break, you will not want to spend the last few hours of your weekend in the confines of your own house watching stale television – you will want to be out and about amongst the crowds and enjoying the beautiful weather instead of staying at home. These sentiments are shared by the team behind the Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool, who have created a relaxing environment where guests can conclude their weekend without having to put on a nice costume or cope with a huge group of people in a confined, steamy place.
- With world-renowned DJs such as Paul Oakenfold, Donald Glaude, and Bad Boy Bill spinning their own blend of Top 40, hip-hop and other eclectic musical preferences, this day club inside the Hard Rock Hotel is regarded as one of the greatest poolside parties in Las Vegas.
- The Rehab Las Vegas, which is surrounded by cabanas and restaurants, gives off the impression of being in the midst of a real tropical resort.
- It’s hard to imagine anything more soothing than a leisurely stroll along the lazy river while people-watching some of Las Vegas’ most beautiful and scantily dressed ladies flaunt their stuff!
- VIP Cabanas are available, but in limited supply, and include a variety of services and facilities, such as a personal waitstaff and up to a 40″ flat screen television, among others.
- Rehab Las Vegas is the largest pool party in Sin City, and it gained popularity as a result of an appearance on Tru TV’s weekly show, Rehab.
- There will be both random and arranged celebrity guest appearances, making this the midday party you won’t want to miss out on.
- The easiest method to get into the party is with a VIP sponsored admission.
A long queue forms outside of this popular beach club, and if you don’t have VIP entrance, you’ll almost certainly be trapped in wait for the whole day. At this establishment, you may enjoy the VIP treatment, which includes a cabana, your own personal cocktail server, and complimentary mixers.
Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- Host with a VIP experience
- Limousine transfer to the pool
- VIP entry to the pool party
- No line (including cover)
- Reserved cabana
- For special rates, please call (702) 333-2323. APPLICATION FOR A QUOTE What’s included is as follows:
- Reserved day bed and VIP host services, as well as limo transfer to the pool and pool party VIP entry (which includes cover).
- For special rates, please call (702) 333-2323. APPLICATION FOR A QUOTE What’s included is as follows:
- Private VIP host
- Limousine transfers
- VIP entry and cabana at pool party
- Nightclub entry and table
- Strip club entry and table
- FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICES, CALL +1 702-333-2323 OR REQUEST QUOTE
– A minimum of 6 individuals is required. – The consumer must purchase a minimum number of bottles. • Subject to availability, packages are subject to change.
- CLOSE X
- CLOSE X
Rehab has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from 11 visitors. 11 user reviews have been submitted. Have you ever visited Rehab Nightclub? Please tell others about your experience! Create a review on the product.
5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- My buddies and I just went to Rehab for a bachelorette party, and it was a blast. To be honest, it was well worth the money to hire a cabana for the afternoon. A special thanks to our waitress, who was quite kind and delivered outstanding service. The pool is quite large, and the music was excellent. We were staying at the Hard Rock, so Rehab was a great choice because it was near to our hotel and quite handy. The most essential thing was that the bride-to-be had a fantastic time. Review of rehab in Las Vegas
- (Rehab in Las Vegas Review)
4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- I attended a Rehab pool party once and will never forget how insane it was
- I witnessed some of the strangest stuff I’ve ever witnessed, including hot and intoxicated ladies, excellent music, and all types of celebs. The only disadvantage is that the water is filthy:(- (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- The finest idea I’ve ever had was to take my girlfriend to rehab for her final birthday celebration, and it was the best decision I could have made. Despite the large number of people there, you never feel crowded. Even though the cabanas were a little pricey, they were absolutely worth it! We’ve made the decision to return as frequently as feasible. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- I’ve spent enough time poolside in Las Vegas to know whether or not I’m going to have a good time right from the beginning. I was worried that the large number of people would detract from the whole experience before I even stepped foot into Rehab. However, in reality, it only amplifies it! The amenities are fantastic! And the celebration is something that everyone should take part in. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- For my bachelorette party, my girlfriends and I went to Rehab in August, and we couldn’t believe how much fun we had. A Las Vegas pool party should include everything from the music to the environment, and Rehab does just that. There was a lot of heat in the sun, but there was enough of water to go around at Rehab. Given that one of us recently became engaged, you can guarantee that we’ll be back here next year! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- At first, I was a little taken aback by the sheer number of individuals at Rehab. I knew it was often crowded, but I didn’t anticipate it to be this crowded! Because of the large number of people, though, I was able to take advantage of some fantastic sight-seeing opportunities! The females in this club are very unrestrained and will go to any length to gain attention. Certainly not a family-friendly establishment, Rehab is an excellent choice for us lonely males! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- It’s better to take a swim in a resort pool than to take a lazy river trip! How fortunate I was to have such a wonderful day at Rehab Center. Blackjack in the hot tub was by far the most enjoyable part of the entire event. Despite the fact that the day was somewhat expensive, you can be sure that I will be returning! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- I had planned to convey my experience as soon as I returned to Australia, but I was sidetracked by other obligations. And, to my surprise, when I turned on my television today, Rehab was already on. Anyway, I was going to give Rehab a perfect score of ten stars. My friends and family had a wonderful time. Parties that we’d remember for the rest of our lives were some of our favorites. However, while we were there, it just so happened that Matt treated one of the Rehab employees as if she were a slave, which we found to be shocking. My closest buddy approached him and encouraged him to calm down and act like a man (which, of course, he is not), and he scolded him, saying, “It’s none of your concern.” He then walked away. The fact that we were being treated as though we were guests at Rehab’s facility was in itself heinous. As a company owner, although a little business one, I am well aware that he failed to turn Rehab into a success. Under Justin’s supervision, rehab has always been a resounding success. It just so happened that he departed and that he took over the reins. Matt the tool has just received the benefits of Justin’s vision. My fiancee and I are putting together our bachelor and bachelorette parties for this summer. About course, when we think of rehab, the first thing that springs to mind is. I’ll reserve the nicest cabana you have available and authorize you to charge the $100K minimum on my American Express card as soon as I hear back from you. One criterion is that the tool is no longer functional in that location. Regards, The following is a review of Angel Winata’s rehab facility in Las Vegas:
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- Rehab will be available on Sunday mornings from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. beginning at the end of April. Taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel’s swimming pool, this is one pool party that you will not want to miss out on! Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will be on hand to provide the greatest rock, hip hop, and jungle mixes of the day. Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will also be performing live. After a hard and wicked weekend in Sin City, spending the day by the pool might be a refreshing and Rehab-worthy experience. Of course, you’ve never been to a rehabilitation center like this one before. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- Rehab provides total relaxation and comfort from beginning to end. Massages will be provided by Rock Spa, while Pink Taco will be on site to serve tacos cooked over an open flame grill. In the event that you feel like indulging in a drink, you will discover some of the most delicious exotic cocktails prepared and ready to serve to you. Daybeds are the major piece of furniture, and they are strategically placed around the pool to provide a pleasant place to sit while you are not relaxing in the magnificent pool or indulging in some very soothing spa activities. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- No, I’m not talking about the pool party. After the weekend I’ve just experienced owing to this facility, I’m in desperate need of rehabilitation. My body feels a little violated, but only in the finest possible manner, obviously. To get the party started, we went to Marquee Dayclub. We were told there was a limo shuttle, but as we were already staying in the Cosmopolitan, we didn’t need it anyhow. We did, however, receive a VIP cabana, which is something that would usually be impossible to obtain without spending thousands of dollars. as well as a VIP entrance to Marquee Nightclub What a sultry nightclub this is. We also missed Crazy Horse since we were a little sleepy from the previous night’s festivities at the two Marquees. Umm. THE MONEY WAS STILL WORTH IT- (Rehab Las Vegas Review)
The Original Las Vegas Pool Party Calls It Quits After 15 Years
It’s time to say goodbye to Rehab Beach Club after 15 years of afternoon revelry, big name deejays, bikini-clad beauties, and good times in the sun! The Hard Rock Hotel’s rehab pool party will have one more long weekend celebration over Labor Day weekend, Sept. 1-3. The rehab pool party began in 2004 when the resort changed its Baby’s nightclub into Body English, and the notion of extending the party from night to day caught on with the guests. Since its inception in 2003, the perhaps most famous pool party in Las Vegas has drawn celebrities such as reality stars Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, actress Lindsay Lohan, singer Justin Bieber, rapper Puff Daddy, former NBA star Dennis Rodman, and even Shaquille O’Neal, the NBA star who is opening a chicken restaurant across the street and who brought his alter ego DJ Diesel to the decks in August.
Puff Daddy and DJ and music producer Laidback Luke will perform on Saturday, Sept.
Tickets start at $60 for women and $80 for men on Saturday and Sunday, and at $20 for females and $30 for men on Monday.Virgin Group founder Richard Branson and an investment group that included Bosworth Hospitality Partners and investment firm Juniper Capital purchased the resort on the east side of Las Vegas in April.
An encyclopedic guide to the dayclubs of Las Vegas
Rehab Beach Club
(702) 693-5505 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Pay a visit to the website
Hard Rock HotelCasino
Nevada 89169 (702) 693-5505 4455 Paradise Road, NV 89169 See Website for further information.
Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 more events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 more events • Fri, Mar 11, 11:30 AM on the Las Vegas Striplas vegas, NV
- With 99 other events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, March 11, 11:30 a.m., plus 99 other events Vegas StripLas Vegas, NVAYU DayclubLas Vegas, NVAYU DayclubLas Vegas, NV
- Mandalay BayLas Vegas, NVMandalay BayLas Vegas, NVM andalay BayLas Vegas, NV
- TAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NV
- Fri, Feb 11, 10:00 PM + 14 more events andalay BayLas Vegas, NV
- Fri, Feb 11, 10:00 PM + 14 more events The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday, February 11, 10:00 p.m., plus 14 more events On Friday, February 11, 10:00 PM, at The Cromwell Las Vegas HotelCasino in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are also eight other events. AYU Dayclub is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday, February 11, 10:00 p.m., plus eight additional events AYU Dayclub is located inside The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) The Venetian Resort and Casino is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. NVR (Northern Nevada Regional Airport) esorts World Las Vegas is a collection of hotels and resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, NV
- Thursday, February 10, 10:00 p.m.
- Plus 20 other events Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday, February 10, 10:00 p.m., plus 20 more events Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada include Resorts World Las Vegas and AZILO Ultra PoolLounge Las Vegas. The Venetian Resort Las Vegas’ AZILO Ultra PoolLounge is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) The Venetian Resort and Casino is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Vegas, Nevada
- NightclubLas Vegas, Nevada
- Nightclub on WheelsLas Vegas, Nevada
- Resorts World Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nightclub on Wheels Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The city of Las Vegas, Nevada
Visiting hours: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sundays Sundays are the best days to visit. Hard Rock Hotel Pool is the location. Locals, non-locals, and non-guests are charged $60 for men and $40 for women; guests are charged $50 for the first pair of tickets and an extra $50 for each subsequent ticket. Topless: No Celebrity Concerts are a common kind of social gathering. Drinks and Mexican cuisine are available. Rehab Check out the Hard Rock Hotelpool if you’re seeking for the nicest pool in Las Vegas to relax by.
- The best part is that the Beach Club section features white sand and palm trees that have been planted, making it the closest thing you’ll find to a genuine beach in the middle of the desert.
- Rehab Hard Rock & Roll Nevertheless, if none of these watery delights can turn your torque, then wait till Sunday and spend your afternoon detoxifying at the Rehab pool party instead.
- Resident DJs keep the party going all night long, while frequent performances add an added element of excitement to the festivities.
- The Pink Taco, the hotel’s exquisite in-house Mexican restaurant, serves up delicious Mexican cuisine.
Purchasing a certain number of treatments at the Rock Spa puts you to the head of the queue at Rehab Las Vegas, but you will still be required to pay the cover price of $10 per person. Don’t be concerned; Rehab Las Vegas is well worth it.
Fifteen years ago, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel changed Las Vegas’ pool-party game forever
Courtesy Known as one of the most famed events and best-known brands in the history of Las Vegas’s club industry, Rehab is much more than just a party. With just the name of the Hard Rock Hotel’s long-running summer event, visions immediately spring to mind of packed swimming pools and bikini-clad people dancing and singing in an attempt to condense the best part of the best Spring Break ever into a single sun-drenched day come to mind. Buckets of ice-cold beer surround daybeds, and bottles of wine are strewn about for those who have cabanas, which include the day’s biggest celebs.
Rehab is celebrating its 15th season this weekend with a Cinco de Mayo bash hosted by Flo Rida on Saturday and an industry-focused Sunday party hosted by DJ Whoo Kid on Sunday.
This isn’t just a party pioneer; it’s also a bold experiment that altered the face of Las Vegas for the better forever.
1 and No.
In his four-and-a-half years as head of nightlife and daylife at Hard Rock Hotel, Joe Bravo explains, “Rehab and the Hard Rock have always had incredibly committed individuals who carry on the party year in and year out.” “When I first started, I was given over a powerful brand, and every time that’s happened through the years, the brand has grown stronger and stronger.” Different clubs have varying levels of importance.
Given that we are owned and controlled by the Hard Rock and not by a third party or a separate ownership group, we have a vested interest in making sure the party is a success and that everything is going well for our guests.” Chad Pallas was the director of nightlife at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in 2004.
- Pallas decided he needed a fresh emphasis in order to remain relevant throughout the change, so he concentrated on the pool and an idea that came to him while on weekly boating trips on Lake Mead.
- “I had just returned home and was enjoying some downtime when I received a phone call from a young lady who wanted to arrange for a group of her friends to use the resort pool.
- “I’d visited Nikki Beach and thought it was a fascinating concept, so I wanted to know more.
- “We had to think about what this would be like in Vegas,” he explains.
- It was more of a Spring Break party environment,” says the DJ.
- On Sundays, the Hard Rock pool was raking in a cool $10,000.
- “However, I was thinking, I hope I can pull it off,” he admits.
According to Pallas, the first summer of Rehab generated $1.5 million in revenue.
While a large part of Rehab’s rapid success may be attributed to a lack of competition, the club’s true success can be attributed to its concentration on creating a wonderful party for the local nightlife sector and hospitality employees.
They were not alone.
This has long been a gathering point for folks who’ve been working their butts off all weekend to come and let off steam while also relaxing.
We’ve come to know that the locals are the life of the party.” After the Rehab party was announced, celebs went to the Hard Rock pool to catch a glimpse of the proceedings.
And then there’s the limitless number of legendary DJs that got their start at the Rehab Club in Miami.
This was the beginning of it all, and it’s still one of the finest pool parties in Vegas today, despite the passage of time.” One of my all-time favorite parties to attend has always been this one.” According to Pallas, as a result of all of the traffic generated by the event, Sunday nights became the second-highest-grossing day of the week for the Hard Rock’s casino, restaurants, and overall occupancy.
- Because of the long wait times to get into Rehab, the original $20 admission fee was eventually raised to $50 per person.
- At the risk of stating the obvious, it should be mentioned that the perception of naughtiness plays an essential role in the Rehab mythology.
- As the first daytime party of its kind, Rehab might have looked and felt like a place where one could get away with anything, but that was never the case.
- “We were always under so much scrutiny.
- I still knowBill Young, because they were just all over us.” As Vegas pool parties and dayclubs have evolved, security and safety procedures have become even more enhanced.
- “It definitely makes life interesting,” Bravo says.
- There were things that could fly in 2004 that you just can’t do now.
The show followed the staff and patrons and purported to be a “docudrama,” but it was closer to a scripted reality show.
By that time other dayclubs and pool parties had popped up, including Wet Republic at MGM Grand and the weekly Ditch Fridays event at the Palms.
“If you’re choosing between daylife and nightlife, I think daylife is the most popular form here,” Minichino says.
It paved the way, and then you have people like Alex Cordovaand Sean Christiewho have mastered high-volume daylife and maintaining that luxury, VIP experience and venue.” Despite competition and programming by its host resort, Rehab is still here … for now.
“We know Rehab is a big part of this property, but how it evolves from here, I don’t know,” Bravo says.
I think this is the year Rehab re-establishes itself in the pantheon of great pool parties we have here in town.” An award-winning writer who has been living and working in Las Vegas for more than 20 years, Brock Radke covers. Get more Brock Radke
Rehab making final splash at Las Vegas’ Hard Rock
Despite 15 years, hundreds of thousands of partygoers, and an unknown number of visits to the nearby health clinic, Rehab, the Hard Rock Hotel pool party that launched the city’s dayclub culture and helped convert it into a $250 million-per-year phenomenon, will come to an end this weekend. The legacy of the original event, which was popular enough to persuade 20-somethings from all over the world that triple-digit temperatures were the right backdrop for triple-digit blood alcohol levels, will be celebrated with nostalgic blowouts on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s one of my favorite spots in the entire city of Las Vegas.
Rehab is the first victim in the Hard Rock Hotel’s yearlong metamorphosis into Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, which is rather fitting considering that Rehab had the potential to push the Hard Rock to alter its name as early as 2010, according to the hotel’s website.
filed a lawsuit against the hotel, claiming that the truTV reality show “Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel” depicted the property as “a destination that revels in drunken debauchery, acts of vandalism, sexual harassment, violence, criminality, and a host of other behavior that most members of the general consuming public.
“Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel” is a throwback to a more innocent era of television.
During the summer season of “Bachelor in Paradise,” the bikini bottoms were consistently blurred out, even if the women were wearing them.
On Twitter, follow @life onthecouchon.
The Official Guide to Rehab Las Vegas
Its beautifully manicured grounds, which are lined with cabanas, daybeds, and banquettes, provide for an unforgettable experience at Hard Rock Rehab. If you visit each of their pools, you’ll notice that they each have a decadently distinct atmosphere. Make a splash at the always-pushing Paradise Beach, withdraw into exotic serenity at exquisite Nirvana or experience sophistication with a view at Breathe.
The pools of the Hard Rock HotelCasino are everyone’s favorite hideaway, with day and nighttime parties, events, and spontaneous revelry taking place throughout the day and night.
|$20 – $40, Not Including Special Events.|
|11:00 a.m. – close, Saturday – Sunday|
|30 Minutes – 2 Hours, depending on event.|
Rehab Las Vegas Events:
- REHAB AT HARD ROCK ENTRANCE: The Rehabilitation at Hard Rock entrance is located inside the first floor of the Hard Rock Hotel’s main parking garage. If you’re on the casino floor, simply follow the signs to the parking garage and you’ll see the door. (Please don’t be offended if that’s a little off.) Their door is a bit different each year
- We’ll post an update with specific directions following the opening weekend.
- PRICES FOR DRINK: Mixed cocktails start at $15, while beers are $8 and shots are $8. BEER BOTTLE SERVICE RATES: Cabana and daybed rates vary based on demand and the type of event that Rehab is hosting. For an exact price on a bottle service minimum and cabana pricing, please contact Rehab directly using our direct host contact form. THE MOST DESIRABLE CABANA LOCATION:layout Rehab’s is rather expansive, with various pool sections that each have a unique set of facilities. You could want to be closer (or further away) from all the commotion in the immediate vicinity of the pool on the day of your visit, depending on how crowded it is on that particular day. The cabanas on the second story, right in the centre, are very appealing to us.
Rehab Beach Club Bottle Service
HOURS OF OPERATION: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday LOCATION: Hard Rock HotelCasino in Atlantic City
How Much Is Bottle Service At Rehab?
You are only a few steps away from enjoying the best experience possible at Rehab Las Vegas. Make a reservation for bottle service today and take advantage of a dedicated Rehab VIP host as well as bypassing any public admission lineups.
|Daybed For Up To 6 Guests2 Bottles||$1,000|
|Pool Side Daybed For Up To 10 Guests||$2,000|
|Cabana For Up To 15 Guests||$4,000|
|Premium Cabana For Up To 20 Guests||$5,000|
|Bungalow For Up To 25 Guests||$7,500|
Is bottle service costing you more than you anticipated? Instead, take a look at the guests on theRehab guest list. The average bottle of alcohol has a price tag of $500-$625 in the United States. See the menu at the Rehab Beach Club below. The amount of money you spend is usually proportional to the number of people in your company; for every 5-6 individuals, you will need to purchase a bottle of wine. For example, if you host a party of ten people, you should anticipate to spend at least two bottles of wine.
- The money you spend on the table goes toward your bottles, beverages, shots, and/or food purchases.
- Daybeds are the most affordable option, with prices starting at $1,000.
- Cabanas are the next level of luxury, with prices starting at $4,000.
- The bungalows at Rehab are in the most desirable areas.
- All bottle service positions provide the greatest views of the DJs and live performers on the main stage.
- The cost of admission varies based on the night of the week, the artist, and how packed the venue is.
How Does Rehab Bottle Service Work?
Bottle service reservations made through our website are made directly with Rehab Beach Club, who will not be notified of your reservation. Simply arrive at the club and check in with the hosts at the table reservation gate after confirming your reservation by email or telephone. Your table position is determined by a number of criteria, including your arrival time at the venue and the amount of money you want to spend on the night’s entertainment. Keep in mind that your reservation includes a private table and seating space, as well as a personal waiter, busser, and security guard.
If you have any further questions concerning bottle service in Las Vegas, please see How Does Bottle Service in Las Vegas Work. Events that will take place in the near future
Have Questions About Table Service?
If you have any concerns before making your reservation concerning the dayclubs, the service, how it works, or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact Us Page and we will respond as soon as possible.
Reserve Your Bottle Service At Rehab Las Vegas
Are you ready to order a bottle of wine? Reserve your table, and we will act as your personal host, sending you confirmations and keeping you informed at every step of the route! Choose your bundle from the options below: Reservations for cabanas and bottle service at Rehab Beach Club ensure that you secure the best spots during the pool party events that take place. Rehab is equipped with a giant stage, which is complemented with a large pool and lazy river for guests to enjoy. Throughout the summer, expect to see live music performances and the best DJs in the business.
- Groups that book cabanas and bungalows will have a dedicated area for the entire day, where they can stretch out, relax, or let loose as much as they want without worrying about being disturbed.
- Prepare to drink, dance, and mingle with others.
- The nicest cabanas and tables at Rehab are placed on the stage or on the edges of the pool venue, respectively.
- Table and daybed placements are determined by a variety of criteria, including the amount of money you intend to spend, the time you arrive at the dayclub, and the amount of money you pay to the pool host staff in exchange for your table and daybed.
- Please do not hesitate to inquire about Rehab’s bottle prices, menu, or availability.
Hotels Near Rehab In Las Vegas – 2022 Hotels
4.4 out of 5 starsExcellent30 customer reviews 1 kilometer from the center of town Located a half-mile from the Strip, the Platinum Hotel is a condo-style hotel with a pool. I made a reservation for the “Solitaire Suite Strip View” on Hotels.com. Room 503 was exactly as depicted on Hotels.com, and the photographs on the website were largely accurate. The room did not have a fireplace, despite the fact that one was shown in one of the photos. My suite, like the most, if not all, of their suites, was equipped with a complete kitchen and comfortable but uninspiring decor.
Guests may relax on a furnished terrace with a view of the Las Vegas Strip.
They could have done a better job with some of their cooking equipment.
I requested that a tea kettle be brought to the table.
It had the appearance of a $10 kettle, and it was partially damaged, albeit it was still serviceable in certain ways.
The nightstands are equipped with several electrical outlets and USB connections.
Google’s speed meter measured 7 Mbps down and 9 Mbps up, which indicated that the Wi-Fi was sluggish.
The Platinum Hotel has undergone significant renovations in preparation for the epidemic.
While it is possible to request items like as towels or toilet paper, I didn’t feel the need to do so because I was only there for 5 days.
Elevators are equipped with items such as social distance indicators, tissues, garbage cans, and hand sanitizing gel.
At the main desk, there are plexiglass barriers.
Changes in security have an impact on the rooms as well.
Items for eating are still available, including cutlery, plates, a coffee machine, dishwashing detergent, and other related items.
The TV remote in the living room was protected by a plastic sleeve; however, the TV remote in the bedroom was not protected in this manner.
It is not possible to use the spa, restaurant, or lounge facilities.
I’m not sure whether they provide room service here.
Their “Platinum Market,” which is just a closet filled with convenience store-type items, is a good example of how they cut corners.
The elevators are not protected with a keycard.
This may make meal delivery more convenient. The ATM in the lobby costs a $5 fee each transaction, with a $300 maximum limit and only accepting $20 bills. There is a ridiculous, semi-hidden resort charge of $28 per night that must be paid. It evens the playing field Check Availability for US$149
Rehab Beach Club – Las Vegas, NV
- Q:Do you have any ideas for pool parties to attend during the off-season? I’m specifically thinking about the 7th of October.? A:Don’t come here
- Instead, head to Wet Republic or Encore Beach, respectively. Q:Has anybody used them to purchase a bachelorette package with them? Did you manage to get a suitable Cabana location? What was your overall impression? A: I had one of my groups participate in the bacherolette package (the 750 package) and they arrived before noon and got a great place near the pool! They were thrilled with the $100 worth of food they received! They had a wonderful time! The music was excellent, the service was excellent, and the people watching was excellent. Christalle D. posted 4 years ago on This was found to be useful by three individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rehab Beach Club
Is it possible to make reservations at Rehab Beach Club? Yes, you may make a reservation by selecting a day, time, and the number of people in your group. Is there any outside seating available at Rehab Beach Club? Yes, there is outside sitting at Rehab Beach Club. What kinds of payment are accepted at this location? Credit cards are accepted at Rehab Beach Club. What is the overall rating of Rehab Beach Club? Rehab Beach Club has received 3.5 out of 5 stars.