MONSTER Rehab is a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard day’s night. Rehabilitate the beast! Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our MONSTER Energy® Rehab energy blend.
- 1 Does Monster Rehab help hangovers?
- 2 Are Monster Rehab good for you?
- 3 Does Monster Rehab caffeine?
- 4 Does Monster Rehab have sugar?
- 5 Which energy drink is best for hangover?
- 6 Does Monster hydrate you?
- 7 What energy drink is healthiest?
- 8 Can you drink Monster Rehab on keto?
- 9 Did Monster stop making green tea?
- 10 Why is Monster Rehab out of stock everywhere?
- 11 When should I drink my energy drink reign?
- 12 Can you drink Monster Rehab While pregnant?
- 13 How many calories are in a monster rehab?
- 14 Is 170 mg of caffeine a lot?
- 15 What flavor is the white sugar free Monster?
- 16 Monster Rehab Energy Drink Review
- 17 Related
- 18 Amazon.com : Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) : Everything Else
- 19 Monster Rehab Review
- 20 Overall Opinion:
- 21 The Details:
- 22 Monster Rehab:Summary
- 23 Monster Rehab Energy Drink Class Action Lawsuit
- 24 We tell you about cash you can claim EVERY WEEK! Sign up for our free newsletter.
- 25 Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade – 15.5 fl oz Can
- 26 Reviews for Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24): Jan 25, 2022
- 27 Analysis of 300+ reviews for Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy
- 28 BestViewsReviews Ranking and Score forMonster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy
Does Monster Rehab help hangovers?
Monster Rehab is a great drink to use when you need a more natural energy “pick me up”. It contains lots of B vitamins and many other natural ingredients. Unfortunately, Monster Rehab didn’t really improve my hangover. Overall, Monster Rehab is fine as an energy drink, but not the most effective hangover cure.
Are Monster Rehab good for you?
“Instead of being the safe energy drink that Defendants promised, the subject product causes dangerous hepatotoxic side effects, including without limitation, death, acute liver failure, hepatitis and other liver injuries,” the Monster Rehab class action lawsuit says.
Does Monster Rehab caffeine?
Monster Rehab Tea plus Lemonade delivers 160mg of Caffeine, and only 10 calories per can.
Does Monster Rehab have sugar?
How much sugar is in Monster Energy Rehab Lemonade? Monster Energy Rehab Lemonade has 0.0 grams of sugar.
Which energy drink is best for hangover?
Taurine helps in reducing hangover symptoms. According to studies, Taurine has been shown to prevent the liver from swelling due to excessive consumption of alcohol. I personally would recommend energy drinks that contain around 50-100mg of caffeine and around 1000mg of taurine to reduce the effects of a hangover.
Does Monster hydrate you?
Caffeine is also a diuretic, meaning it will cause you to urinate, leading to possible dehydration. With 160mgs of caffeine in the 16oz can, Monster does not have enough electrolytes to help hydration and prepare you properly for any sort of exercise.
What energy drink is healthiest?
What’s the healthiest energy drink?
- Red Bull (sugar-free) Red Bull is the most popular energy drink brand in the world.
- Matcha Bar Hustle Unsweetened. Matcha Bar Hustle is great when you need a quick pick me up energy boost.
- Monster Zero Ultra.
Can you drink Monster Rehab on keto?
Dirty Keto Monster Rehab Lemonade Energy Drink is low in net carbs but it should still be avoided on keto because it contains unhealthy ingredients like acesulfame K, sucralose, and glucose.
Did Monster stop making green tea?
I had this Monster White Tea set up for monthly auto-deliveries, and was absolutely devastated to see that Monster has discontinued the entire line (White Tea, Green Tea, and Yerba Matte).
Why is Monster Rehab out of stock everywhere?
Management pointed out that aluminum shortages weighed on Monster’s operations in North America and Europe. That’s a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has limited mining operations around the world and wreaked havoc on the supply and-demand situation on a country-by-country basis.
When should I drink my energy drink reign?
Best consumed before your workout, Reign Total Body Fuel contains natural caffeine, derived from green coffee beans, to provide you with sustained energy to perform at your peak throughout your workout.
Can you drink Monster Rehab While pregnant?
Not Recommended for children, people sensitive to caffeine, pregnant women or women who are nursing.
How many calories are in a monster rehab?
There are 10 calories in 8 fl oz (240 ml) of Monster Beverage Monster Rehab.
Is 170 mg of caffeine a lot?
The ballpark guideline is to consume less than 600 mg per day – around four cups of strong drip-percolated coffee, or five or six cups of tea. A fatal dose of caffeine is 170 mg/kg – for a person of average bodyweight this would mean consuming around 10g caffeine, or 80 to 100 cups at once – not an easy task.
What flavor is the white sugar free Monster?
Flavor Profile: Light Refreshing Citrus.
Monster Rehab Energy Drink Review
Monster Rehab Energy Drink is a non-carbonated, low-sugar beverage advertised as a sports recovery and/or hangover help. Monster has also introduced four additional flavors to the Rehab family: Green Tea, Orangeade, Pink Lemonade, and Rojo Tea, all of which are available in the United States. Monster Rehab is a non-carbonated iced tea energy drink from Monster Beverages that comes in three flavors.UPDATE: Some flavors have changed after this review.Monster RehabMonster Rehab is an iced tea non-carbonated energy drink from Monster Beverages that comes in three flavors.
Lemonade: As soon as I opened the Rehab can, I was greeted with the wonderfully pleasant aroma of lemons, which was quite similar to the scent of RS Recovery. The flavor was quite refreshing. For starters, there is no carbonation, which results in a drink that is very smooth and almost too easy to consume. The lemonade flavor of Monster Rehab flooded over my taste senses as Monster Rehab smashed over my taste buds. But where had the tea’s flavor gone? Towards the end, I began to detect a faint trace of the tea, which was not overpowering and almost an afterthought, but was just enough to be present and pleasant after a surge of lemonade.
Green Tea: I must admit that when I read that the taste was green tea, I was a little disappointed.
- Keep in mind all you learned about green tea?
- Rehab is an extremely smooth beer that has no carbonation, much like the original.
- The flavor was exactly ideal, being quite refreshing and not overpowering.
- When I popped the orange Monster tab on the top of the can, I was greeted with a lovely orange scent, which just served to pique my attention even further.
- With the smooth texture and lack of carbonation found in all Rehabs, there was only a tiny orange flavor to begin with, followed by a pineapple taste.
- The shift from the orange to the pineapple flavor was seamless.
- Rojo Tea (also known as Rooibos): I honestly don’t know what to anticipate because I didn’t know what Rojo was before I went in.
- This Rehab appears to be a little sweeter than the others, but not too so.
Adding a dash of cranberry juice transforms this cocktail into something unlike anything else on the market. Monster has scored another more victory.
Monster Rehab Energy Ingredients
The aroma of lemonade greeted me as soon as I opened the Rehab can, which was eerily similar to the scent of RS Recovery. Everything about it tasted really good! In the first place, there is no carbonation, which results in a drink that is extremely smooth and almost too easy to consume. The lemonade flavor of Monster Rehab flooded over my taste senses as the monster hit. What was missing, though, was the flavor of the tea. It was until near the finish that I began to notice the tea, which was not overpowering and was almost an afterthought, but was just enough to be present and pleasant following the initial surge of lemonade.
- To be honest, when I read that the flavor would be green tea, I was a bit disappointed.
- Recall all of the hype around green tea?
- It’s really smooth and has no carbonation, much like the original Rehab.
- The flavor was exactly right, being quite refreshing.
- As soon as I opened the can and popped the orange Monster tab on the top, a lovely orange scent wafted out, which only served to increase my curiosity even further.
- With the smooth texture and lack of carbonation found in all Rehabs, there was only a faint orange flavor to begin with, followed by a pineapple flavor to finish.
- I thought the shift from orange to pineapple tasted great.
- To drink a cup of Rojo Tea, you must first make a cup of coffee or a cup of tea, and then drink it.
- When I initially opened the bottle and took a sip, I couldn’t exactly place what I was tasting.
- Because of the high quantities of antioxidants in Rooibos tea, which is used to manufacture a number of various varieties of herbal tea, the taste is derived from a combination of Rooibos tea.
- Monster scores yet more victory.
Once I’d finished the full can of Monster Rehab Energy Drink, it didn’t take long before I started to feel a small Monster Rehab Energy Drink rush coursing through my veins. Because there isn’t a lot of sugar in the can (6 grams), I didn’t become jittery, but I did get a strong sense of alertness that lasted for a little more than 3 hours without any signs of fatigue.
However, I did not go to alcohol rehab for the goal of alleviating a hangover, as it was designed to do.
Monster Rehab Verdict
After having waited so long for this energy drink, I assumed the only thing it could do was disappoint, but I was proven incorrect by its performance. Rehab, in my opinion, was a complete success for Monster. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to fall in love with something as bizarre as RS Recovery, but with a hint of tea, I feel Monster Rehab has just raised the bar. For those of you who drink and wake up with a hangover, Monster Rehab Energy Drink is a good option to consider. It should do wonders for your headache and allow you to get back on your feet as soon as possible.
Brandon Trouten gave his opinion on the matter.
The following article was written by Ted Kallmyer and last updated on February 17, 2021
Amazon.com : Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) : Everything Else
a rating of one out of five stars Monster Rehab Slime is a slime with a monster theme. On August 19, 2017, it was reviewed in the United States. Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck. I’ve been drinking it for years, but I’m thinking about giving it up after this. Where has the quality control gone missing? In the last two weeks, I’ve come across many stories of the same thing on the internet.
Top reviews from the United States
On July 7, 2021, a review will be conducted in the United States. Lemonade is the flavor, and it was verified to be purchased. I’m not sure what is going on with the pricing of Monster right now. Even though I’ve purchased this product 59 times, the costs continue to increase. The current price of $50.09 is a 35% increase over the amount I paid on May 24, 21. That is a compelling argument to seek out a different energy drink. On August 19, 2017, it was reviewed in the United States. Orangeade is the flavor, and it was a verified purchase.
- There is no carbonation, and there is no excessive sugar.
- The sprinkles are visible directly on the inside of the can.
- According to the United States government, on March 29, 2019 Raspberry is the flavor that was purchased and verified.
- Then, OMG, my raspberry tea was withdrawn, and it was no longer available for purchase in local stores; what had you done to my raspberry tea, oh no!
- I needed my raspberry tea back, so I took the leap of faith, and thank God, it arrived, and I’m a satisfied camper.
- The only issue I’ve had with them is that they stop flavors after you’ve been addicted to them.
- Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck.
Where has the quality control gone missing?
a rating of one out of five stars Monster Rehab Slime is a slime with a monster theme.
Seven out of the last sixteen cans in the case included approximately one tablespoon of some sort of phlegmy muck.
Where has the quality control gone missing?
The photographs in this review On January 16, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
Purchase that has been verified My orders of Monster from Amazon have been arriving for over a year now, and the quality of the product has consistently deteriorated with each shipment.
They are not carbonated but they are still sealed the same way a normal can of soda would feel full or under pressure until opened, in the most recent shipment, I started receiving cans that were not under pressure and they tasted worse, it wasn’t even the entire case that tasted bad, it was completely random inside the case, so maybe it isn’t the fault of Amazon but rather Monster, that’s understandable and understandable.
- They do, however, appear to have been flung all over the place by a vehicle, since many of the cans are damaged or mis-shaped.
- I’ve reached breaking point because of a recent order: I placed an order for four cases, and the first one I opened looked like it had been dragged around in mud before being packaged and labeled as such.
- I tried to rinse one off with hot water, but the flavor is so foul that you can’t even drink from it without feeling sick.
- As a result, I would never purchase anything food or beverage related from them again.
- On January 17, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
- Since that original order a year ago, I have continued to receive beaten-up, unclean, and broken cans, which I find unacceptable.
- They do, however, appear to have been flung all over the place by a vehicle, since many of the cans are damaged or mis-shaped.
I’ve reached breaking point because of a recent order: I placed an order for four cases, and the first one I opened looked like it had been dragged around in mud before being packaged and labeled as such.
I tried to rinse one off with hot water, but the flavor is so foul that you can’t even drink from it without feeling sick.
As a result, I would never purchase anything food or beverage related from them again.
Lemonade is the flavor, and it was verified to be purchased.
The flavor was metallic and reminded me of what I believe lemon-scented cleaner would taste like after a few drinks, and I can honestly say it was one of the first times I didn’t complete a drink.
If I had the option, I would give 0 stars.
There was also a strange flavor to the actual energy drink, which I assumed was caused by the product not being as fresh as it should have been.
It’s a gigantic ball of slime, and not just a little bit.
Nothing like this has ever occurred to me and to think that if I hadn’t put this into my cup, I may have ended up drinking this foul mucous-like material would make me sick.
This is a product that I will never, ever purchase again.
On September 6, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
The cans in this box were soft or damaged when it was delivered, thus the item was returned.
Well, today, as I was pouring my Monster into my cup, a slimy yellow substance poured out of the can, making me cringe.
It’s really revolting!
I was on the verge of throwing up while typing it.
The photographs in this review On June 22, 2016, a review was conducted in the United States.
Purchase that has been verified A self-proclaimed caffeine aficionado, (I’ve tried (literally) every sugar-free energy drink on the market, and THIS ONE is by far the most delicious.
Even while I know there are a lot of folks out there who believe energy drinks are terrible for you (typically the same people who slurp down 400-calorie Starbucks lattes with whipped cream on top), if you look at the back of this can, you’ll find that it’s really rather clean.
In addition, because it has no carbonation, it does not cause you to feel bloated after you drink it, is not hazardous to your teeth, and will not disturb your stomach like other energy drinks.
Aside from that, it is extremely low in calories, with only 10 calories each serving and only 20 calories per can.
They are usually a hit with them as well! Purchase it on Amazon, as a recommendation! The price of a can of soda is approximately $4 at many petrol stations; but, when purchased in quantity, the price per can drops to roughly $1.50 per soda can.
Monster Rehab Review
Monster Rehab is the name of the product. Overall Score: 5.0 out of 5 stars Drinks are the product kind. 15.5 ounces in weight Price:$75.10 for a 24-pack of cigarettes Cost per serving: $1.56 per serving Purchase Information: Click Here Top Vitamin B2, L-Cysteine, Dextrose, L-Glutamic Acid HCL, and Vitamin B6 are among the ingredients.
Monster Rehab is a fantastic drink to utilize when you’re looking for a more natural energy “pick me up.” It has a high concentration of B vitamins as well as several other natural components. Unfortunately, Monster Rehab was unable to significantly alleviate my hangover. I was terribly disappointed since hangovers are the absolute worst! Fortunately, it’s delectable and simple to prepare. When you consider that each 15.5 oz bottle contains 2 doses, Monster Rehab is a very reasonable product.
Overall, Monster Rehab is a good energy drink, but it isn’t the most effective hangover treatment available on the market.
Utilization Ease Because Monster Rehab is so wonderful, it is really simple to use! Because there aren’t any specific instructions on how to utilize Monster Rehab as a hangover treatment, I made up my own. I gave it a shot by downing it first thing in the morning after waking up with a severe hangover. You won’t have to worry about forgetting to take your hangover cure the night before with this approach, and it’s quite convenient. Due to the fact that it is intended to wake you up and offer energy, this is not a drink that should be consumed before bedtime.
- Taste/Smell Monster Rehab comes in a variety of flavors.
- The flavor of this product is unquestionably my favorite aspect of it.
- I was aware that I would be putting this hangover cure to the test the morning after my 25th birthday celebration, so I did not take any hangover preventatives the night before.
- I experienced the chills, tremors, nausea, headache, disorientation, and I was vomiting up.
- I realized I needed to act quickly and enroll in Monster Rehab.
- I was still suffering from a throbbing headache, an unsettled stomach, and dizziness.
- What I learned is that if you have a couple of beers and wake up fatigued, Monster Rehab will provide you the energy you need to go through the rest of your morning.
The Monster Rehab formula incorporates a range of substances.
Vitamin B3 is the most abundant vitamin.
A large number of hangover treatments contain B vitamins, which are thought to be effective at alleviating the symptoms of a hangover.
Monster Rehab aids in the replacement of Glucose that has been lost.
It contains filtered black tea powder, which is reputed to have hangover-curing properties due to its filtration process.
Price A 24 pack of 15.5 oz bottles will set you back $75.10 USD.
This equates to around $1.56 per dish on average. When you consider that each bottle contains two servings, Monster Rehab is a reasonable price. Guarantee? Unfortunately, I was unable to locate a guarantee. Where Can I Get It? To purchase Monster Rehab, please visit this page.
|Ease of Use||Very easy to use|
|Morning After Results||No major change in hangover symptoms|
|Top Ingredients||Glucose, B Vitamins, and Tea|
|Side Effects||I experienced no major side effects:)|
|Price||$75.10 for a 24 pack of 15.5 oz bottles, $1.56 per serving|
|Where To Buy||Click Here|
Monster Rehab Evaluation
Monster Rehab Energy Drink Class Action Lawsuit
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the most up-to-date information about Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Class Action Lawsuit Against Monster Rehab Energy Drink Kimberly Mirando contributed to this article. Plaintiffs in a class action lawsuit against Monster Energy Co. claim that the company’s Monster Rehab Green Tea + Energy drink contains unknown amounts of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (ECGC), “an extremely dangerous and potentially lethal ingredient,” and that the company fails to warn consumers that the drink may cause hepatoxic side effects, which are caused by chemical-driven liver damage.
Wooding is the lead plaintiff in the Monster Rehab class action lawsuit.
Monster Rehab’s class action complaint alleges that, “instead of being the safe energy drink that Defendants claimed,” the subject product “causes serious hepatotoxic adverse effects, including but not limited to death, acute liver failure, hepatitis, and other liver damage.” In spite of the fact that they were aware that the subject product may cause serious harm and even death in sensitive users, defendants promoted and sold the subject product to millions of unwary customers without providing any warning at all.
- The class action complaint claims that while ECGC has antioxidant qualities in tiny amounts, it has harmful liver consequences “when utilized in the doses available in dietary supplements,” according to 20-year-old study.
- There have been a number of court filings against the popular energy drink brand, and this is the latest in the series.
- In response to the death of one of these victims, a 14-year-old girl who died as a result of a lethal caffeine overdose, the family of the victim has filed a wrongful death action against Monster for the loss of their daughter.
- Other energy drink manufacturers are also being sued for allegedly putting unsafe quantities of caffeine in their drinks, according to reports.
- Furthermore, according to a class action lawsuit filed in October 2012, VPX Redline energy drink induces significant adverse health consequences that are similar to those of a cocaine overdose.
- Among other things, it is suing for alleged violations of the Consumer Legal Remedies Act and California Business and Professions Code, breach of express and implied warranties, and unjust enrichment.
Wooding v. Monster Energy Company, et al., Case No. 30-2012-00609716-CU-BT-CXC, California Superior Court, Orange County, is the name of the class action lawsuit involving Monster Rehab facilities.
The most recent update was made on November 13th, 2012. All class action and lawsuit news updates may be found in theLawsuit Newssection of Top Class Actions® LLC, which covers the years 2008 to 2012. Various trademarks that are owned by their respective owners are listed below. Please keep in mind that Top Class Actions is not a settlement administrator or a law firm in any capacity. top-class-actions.com is a legal news website that covers class action lawsuits, class action settlements, drug harm cases, and product liability litigation, among other things.
It is your responsibility to contact the settlement administrator or your attorney if you have any updates on the status of your claim or claim form, or if you have any queries about when payments will be made out.
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade – 15.5 fl oz Can
- TEAM TEA + ENERGY | REHAB Monster Tea + Lemonade: REFRESH + RECOVER + REVIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer combination of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend to REFRESH, RECOVER, and REVIVE. Rehab Monster Tea + Lemonade has 160 milligrams of caffeine per can and just 25 calories per serving. REHAB THE BEAST | It’s 2 p.m. REHAB THE BEAST | Who is it that is knocking on the door when I’m still sleeping? “Housekeeping!” A mermaid is scooting over the floor as soon as your eyes are opened. The housekeeper cries and mutters a prayer as she runs around the home. This can’t possibly be correct. Close your eyes for a moment. It’s beyond four o’clock now. Your ears are ringing and your ears are hammering. There are so many questions. You have to meet everyone downstairs in an hour to go through everything one again. It’s not an issue at all. You’re a seasoned veteran. You break open a bottle of Rehab Monster Tea + Lemonade and sit back and relax as the electrolytes, vitamins, and botanicals infuse with lemon to provide life-giving hydration. Congratulations, you have risen from the grave
- BUY A 24 PACK | For those searching for an energy drink that is non-carbonated, includes just 25 calories per can, and features Monster Rehab’s Energy Blend, Rehab Monster Tea + Lemonade is offered in a handy 24-pack. In accordance with new FDA nutrition labeling standards, product labels may differ from those seen in this image.
Reviews for Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy, Energy Iced Tea, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24): Jan 25, 2022
Drinks for a Boost of Energy Dragon’s Breath Tea with Lemonade and Energy, Energy 15.5 ounces of iced tea (Pack of 24) 9.4It was created in collaboration with Raphael 22.214.171.12410 Based on 346 reviews, the overall BVR rating is
- Drinks with a lot of energy Dragon’s Breath Tea with Lemonade and Lots of Energy 15 ounces of iced tea (Pack of 24) The 9.4th version was developed in collaboration with Raphael 126.96.36.19910 based on 346 customer ratings, the overall BVR rating
Drinks for a Boosting of Energy Dragon’s Breath Tea with Lemonade + Energy, Energy 15.5 ounces of iced tea (Pack of 24) 9.4This work was done in collaboration with Raphael 188.8.131.5210 Based on 346 customer reviews, the overall BVR rating is
Analysis of 300+ reviews for Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy
A total of 132,209 reviews for 292 products in theEnergy Drinks category were examined by BestViewsReviews. The product has earned a total of 346 reviews, with the most recent one being from a customer who purchased it during the previous six months. According to the results of the research, around 78 percent of evaluations were good, while approximately 17 percent of reviews were negative.
BestViewsReviews Ranking and Score forMonster Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy
Review emotions and user views on the following five aspects contributed to the product’s overall 9.43 out of 10 rating: