Location – The expansive pool complex inside of the Hard Rock Hotel. Party Times – The party starts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11 A.M. and rocks on until 7 at night. *Rehab also loves to surprise us with celebrity guest hosts and DJs.
- 1 Is rehab Vegas Open?
- 2 What time do Vegas pool parties start?
- 3 Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
- 4 How much does Wet Republic cost?
- 5 Are Vegas pool parties worth it?
- 6 How much does it cost to get into a Vegas pool party?
- 7 Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
- 8 Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
- 9 Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- 10 Rehab (party) – Wikipedia
- 11 Description
- 12 History
- 13 References
- 14 External links
- 15 Rehab Las Vegas Events:
- 16 Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- 17 Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- 18 Seating Map
- 19 Reviews
- 22.214.171.124 5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- 126.96.36.199 4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- 188.8.131.52 5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- 184.108.40.206 5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- 18.104.22.168 4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- 22.214.171.124 4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- 126.96.36.199 2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- 188.8.131.52 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- 184.108.40.206 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- 20 Rehab FAQ, Details & Upcoming Events – Las Vegas
- 21 Surreal Nightlife & Bottle Service
- 22 SURREAL TIPS FOR HARD ROCK POOL
- 23 Las Vegas Pool Parties Schedule 2021
- 24 Las Vegas Pool Parties
- 25 Rehab Beach Club Bottle Service
- 26 How Much Is Bottle Service At Rehab?
- 27 How Does Rehab Bottle Service Work?
- 28 Have Questions About Table Service?
- 29 Reserve Your Bottle Service At Rehab Las Vegas
- 30 Is Rehab pool party open?
- 31 Is Rehab pool party open? – Related Questions
- 31.1 Where is Rehab pool party?
- 31.2 What months are pool parties in Vegas?
- 31.3 Are Vegas pools Open 2021?
- 31.4 Is the Hard Rock pool open?
- 31.5 Why do pools in Vegas close so early?
- 31.6 How much are drinks at Vegas pool parties?
- 31.7 How long do pool parties last?
- 31.8 What is a daybed at a pool?
- 31.9 Is a cabana worth it?
- 31.10 Does Vegas have pool parties during the week?
- 31.11 Can anyone go to Caesars Palace pool?
- 31.12 What do you wear to a Vegas pool party?
- 31.13 What’s the cheapest month to go to Vegas?
- 31.14 Is Wet Republic free for MGM guests?
- 31.15 Are pools open in November in Las Vegas?
- 31.16 Is MGM pool open Covid?
- 31.17 Is the Mandalay Bay pool free for guests?
- 31.18 Can you use the pool at the Hard Rock?
- 31.19 Why do pools close at night?
- 31.20 Are Caesars Palace pools open year round?
Is rehab Vegas Open?
Rehab is officially CLOSED as of August 2018. Rehab Las Vegas, located at the Hard Rock Hotel, is the original Vegas pool party. Rehab is the name of the Sunday pool party at the The Hard Rock Hotel Beachclub, a 5 acre tropical playground was selected by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 pools in the world.
What time do Vegas pool parties start?
Pool season begins in March and ends around October with the daily hours typically being 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. but this can vary from pool to pool.
Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
Rehab Beach Club, the first major day club in Las Vegas, will be closing after this season, according to new Hard Rock Hotel CEO Richard Bosworth. Billionaire Richard Branson purchased the Hard Rock earlier this year and later announced the property would be rebranded as a Virgin Hotel by the end of 2019.
How much does Wet Republic cost?
How much is cover charge at Wet Republic? Cover charge at Wet Republic starts at $30 for girls and $50 for guys. Holiday weekends and special guest performers will have higher pricing.
Are Vegas pool parties worth it?
Day clubs/pool parties are the best club experience in Vegas. It’s absolutely worth it. Buy a ticket in advance, get there early, and be prepared to spend a couple hundred bucks each on drinks.
How much does it cost to get into a Vegas pool party?
This ranges from General Admission that can be free to $40,000/day exclusive cabanas with bottles of booze and your own private pool. The prices at Vegas pool parties are not for the faint of heart. A drink will likely run you $12-15, beers will be $8+, and many drinks will run $30-50+.
Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino provides complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests to and from the strip. The pick-up location is at the HRH front drive. The shuttle is based on availability and departs on the hour from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
The Hard Rock chain is opening a guitar-shaped hotel in Hollywood, Florida. But the guitar isn’t the only cool feature of this hotel. It will also have a lazy river and a huge 10-acre lagoon-style pool. Naturally the pool will feature waterfalls and palm trees for that true Florida experience.
Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- Tomorrow at 12:00 p.m., plus a total of 139 further events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tomorrow at 12:00 p.m., plus a total of 139 further events • Fri, Mar 11, 11:30 AM on the Las Vegas Striplas vegas, NV
- With 99 other events The Las Vegas Strip is a popular tourist destination. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Fri, March 11, 11:30 a.m., plus 99 other events Las Vegas StripLas Vegas, NV
- AYU DayclubLas Vegas, NVAYU DayclubLas Vegas, NV
- TAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVT AO Beach Dayclub (Las Vegas, NV)
- Mandalay Bay (Las Vegas, NV)
- AO Beach Dayclub (Las Vegas, NV)
- AO Beach Dayclub (Las Vegas, as well as 188 other events at the andalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, March 4, 10:00 AM. AZILO Ultra Pool is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, Mar 4, 10:00 a.m., plus an additional 188 events In Las Vegas, Nevada, the AZILO Ultra Pool is located in the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Hotels by the Curio Collection by Hilton at Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- Tomorrow at 10:00 p.m., plus 14 other activities The Cromwell Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Tomorrow at 10:00 p.m., plus 14 further events The Cromwell Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, NV
- Tomorrow at 10:00 p.m., plus eight further events AYU Dayclub is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tomorrow at 10:00 p.m., plus eight further events There are 188 more events at AYU Dayclub in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, March 4, 10:00 a.m. SAHARA Las Vegas is a nightclub in Las Vegas that offers a variety of entertainment. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Fri, Mar 4, 10:00 a.m., plus an additional 188 events SAHARA Las Vegas is a nightclub in Las Vegas that offers a variety of entertainment. AZILO Ultra PoolLounge in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada AZILO Ultra PoolLounge is a poolside lounge with a view of the ocean. The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) The Venetian Resort and Casino is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Zouk Nightclub is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Zouk Nightclub is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Rehab (party) – Wikipedia
|A Rehab party in 2008|
|Frequency||Every Sunday, April through October|
|Venue||Hard Rock Hotel|
|Coordinates||36°06′36″N115°09′18″W / 36.110014°N 115.154935°WCoordinates:36°06′36″N115°09′18″W / 36.110014°N 115.154935°W|
|Inaugurated||May 2, 2004|
|Most recent||October 14, 2018|
|Capacity||2,000 (as of 2008)|
Tomorrow at 12:00 p.m., plus a total of 139 additional activities. Nevada’s Las Vegas Strip is located in the city of Las Vegas. Tomorrow at 12:00 p.m., plus a total of 139 additional activities. • Fri, Mar 11, 11:30 AM on the Las Vegas Striplas vegas, NV; and 99 other events ‘Strip’ in Las Vegas is an abbreviation for the Las Vegas Boulevard. In the Nevada city of Las Vegas There are 99 other activities on Friday, March 11th. Vegas StripLas Vegas, NV; TAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVTAO Beach DayclubLas Vegas, NVT Nevada; Mandalay Bay, Nevada; AO Beach Dayclub, Nevada; Nevada; Mandalay Bay, Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada; Nevada as well as 188 more events at the andalay Bay in Las Vegas.
- The AZILO Ultra Pool is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In Las Vegas, Nevada, the AZILO Ultra Pool is part of the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton.
- In the Nevada city of Las Vegas 14 further activities will take place tomorrow at 10:00 p.m.
- The following activities will take place in Las Vegas tomorrow at 10:00 p.m.: In the city of Las Vegas, there is an AYU Dayclub called AYU Dayclub.
- + 188 additional events SAHARA Las Vegas is a nightclub in Las Vegas that specializes on African-inspired music and dance.
- SAHARA Las Vegas is a nightclub in Las Vegas that specializes on African-inspired music and dance.
- The Venetian Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Resorts World Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts World Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada Zouk Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada In the Nevada city of Las Vegas In Las Vegas, NV, there is a nightclub named Zouk.
Rehab was held in a similar manner to a spring break party, with DJ music playing at each event. In addition to live performances from artists such as Akon, Snoop Dogg, Drake, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Deadmau5, Pauly D, and Psy, Rehab has hosted a variety of other artists over the course of its history. In addition to the admittance fee, drinks and cabanas were available for purchase at an extra cost.
Sundays were set aside for rehab celebrations. The event took place throughout the warm seasons, which typically began in April. Depending on the weather, it would normally come to a conclusion around October each year.
Prior to the debut of Rehab, the Hard Rock Hotelpool was closed to the general public and only available to resort guests. Several years ago, Chad Pallas, the director of nightlife at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, was looking for methods to keep the resort’s popularity alive. In addition to concentrating on enhancing the pool area, he came up with the concept for Rehab while attending one of his monthly boat parties on Lake Mead. Pallas subsequently stated that “Get out on that inexpensive pontoon boat and have a good time during the day was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
- She said that she couldn’t just walk in anymore because they had become more stringent, although I was attending meetings where we were talking about the decline in pool business.” Private concerts and other special events were occasionally held in the pool area.
- “At first, we made the mistake of thinking it was more of an electronic scene, but the audience who showed up showed us it was more of a Spring Break party environment,” Pallas said of Rehab.
- The initial party proved to be a success, bringing in $90,000, and the event generated earnings of $1.5 million by the conclusion of its first season in 2004, according to the event’s financial statements.
- Residents of the surrounding area, notably those who worked at adjacent resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, were originally enthusiastic about rehab.
- Rob Gronkowski, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian are among the celebrities that have visited the museum throughout the years.
- By 2007, the success of the event had prompted other Las Vegas casinos to start hosting similar pool parties of their own.
- There would be lines forming many hours before the start of a Rehab party.
VIP clients were given the option of skipping the wait and entering through a private entrance.
As of 2009, Rehab hosted an average of 2,000 to 2,500 visitors every party, with some hectic weekends drawing as many as 5,000 people.
By 2009, narcotics and prostitution had become a problem in resort pools in the Las Vegas Valley, according to local authorities.
They were successful.
Following the arrests, the Nevada Gaming Control Board launched an investigation into several areas of the pool’s operation to establish whether such offenses were occurring on a regular basis on the site.
According to the lawsuit, the resort was being depicted on television as “a place that revels in drunken debauchery, acts of vandalism, sexual harassment, violence, crime, and a slew of other forms of misconduct.” The arrests made in 2009 were also included in the case.
Later in 2010, the project was shelved.
Regarding the television series, Kohoutek stated, “I believe it was a horrible portrayal of what rehabilitation is all about.
We have a clean pool, and we run our business efficiently and in accordance with the law.” Rehab was offering 22 daybeds and 51 cabanas at the time of this writing.
Everyone wants to have a good time, and they want to do so while basking in the sun.” Rehab remained popular even a decade after it first opened its doors.
In 2013, Rehab organized a bikini tournament dubbed the Bikini Invitational, which has now grown into an annual event at the facility.
Rehab was set to come to an end later that year, as new owners planned to restore the Hard Rock and rename it as Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. The announcement came in June 2018. On the 14th of October, 2018, Rehab had its farewell pool party.
- ^abcd Joe Brown (Joe Brown) (September 26, 2008). “Rehab’s spring break-like celebration has come to an end for the season.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. abVillano, Matt
- Retrieved on April 13, 2020
- Ab (June 10, 2007). “Hard Rock’s Rehab is one big party,” says the author. SFGate. Obtainable on April 13, 2020
- “Snoop Dogg officially opens the doors to Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.” VegasInc. published an article on April 17, 2009, titled Stapleton, Susan (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020
- (September 2, 2013). “Haute Event: Snoop Dogg Takes Over Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel” is the title of this article. Haute Living is a lifestyle brand. Obtainable on April 13, 2020
- “Drake and Lil’ Wayne Take the Stage at Hard Rock’s Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on May 30, 2011. AbcDomanick, Andrea
- AbcDomanick (April 25, 2013). Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab is still going strong after ten years, with the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t change it.” The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. De La Cruz, Kimberly (May 30, 2013)
- Archived from the original on May 30, 2013. (April 18, 2016). It’s like a tiny piece of Jersey comes with Pauly D to Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. Radke and Brock (April 13, 2020)
- Radke, Brock (August 17, 2016). In preparation for his final Rehab gig of the summer, Pauly D gets pumped. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. abLatham, Jason R. (April 13, 2020)
- AbLatham, Jason R. (August 30, 2018). “The final countdown: Five things we’ll miss most about Rehab Beach Club”.Las Vegas Weekly. Retrieved April 13, 2020
- AbcdefPadgett, Sonya. “The final countdown: Five things we’ll miss most about Rehab Beach Club” (May 29, 2009). “The rehab pool party has a fun, lively environment with a diverse selection of music.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. • abcFinnegan, Amanda
- (July 5, 2011). “The pool party craze is paying off handsomely for Las Vegas casinos.” VegasInc. Kaplan, Michael (April 13, 2020)
- (August 26, 2007). “Losing Your Shirt, but Not at the Casino,” says the narrator. The New York Times is a newspaper published in New York City. Sylvester, Ron (April 13, 2020)
- (April 7, 2012). In Las Vegas, it must be pool season since high heels and low bikinis are in style. The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. The date was April 13, 2020
- AbGreen, Steve (December 25, 2010). “A court document discloses that the reality television show Rehab has been canceled.” abcElfman, Doug (April 13, 2020)
- Las Vegas Sun (April 13, 2020)
- (May 7, 2004). “It’s a sure sign that summer has arrived.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. The original version of this article was published on May 30, 2004
- AbcdMancini, Al (March 15, 2018). This article explains how dayclubs became a vital aspect of the Las Vegas party scene. The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. The date was April 11, 2020, and the abcdefRadke, Brock (May 3, 2018). Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel, which opened 15 years ago, revolutionized the pool-party scene in Las Vegas forever. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. “Rehab V 2.0: Are you ready for the summer?” was published on April 13, 2020, and was retrieved. The 12th of May, 2005, is the date of the publication of Las Vegas CityLife. Emily Kumler’s article was retrieved on April 13, 2020, from NewsLibrary (May 26, 2005). “Only a sliver of rehabilitation at Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. AbcFeldberg, Sarah (January 4, 2006)
- Archived from the original on January 4, 2006
- (October 16, 2018). “It’s the end of an era for Rehab: the final farewell.” Travel Weekly is a publication dedicated to the exploration of the world via travel. Bond, Courtney (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 4, 2018). “D.J.s, swim briefs, and $25 Coladas: The Pool Party is the Place to Be in Vegas.” The New York Times is a newspaper published in New York City. abRadke, Brock
- (January 21, 2016). “Are you ready to go to rehab? The Hard Rock Hotel is getting ready for its legendary pool party “. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. Woodman, Xania (April 13, 2020)
- (March 18, 2007). “The sultry Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel leads the pool-party conga line.” The Los Angeles Times published this article. Padgett, Sonya (April 13, 2020)
- (May 27, 2010). The pool party is a Hard Rock pool party, and the rehab is the only one in town with its own television show.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article titled “Rehab, Las Vegas” on April 13, 2020. The Los Angeles Travel Magazine. The original version of this article was published on November 11, 2013. Manning, Mary (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 8, 2009). “Eight people were nabbed after an undercover operation at Hard Rock’s Rehab pool.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. Lawrence Mower (April 13, 2020)
- (September 9, 2009). “Police make eight arrests at a casino’s pool.” Retrieved April 13, 2020 from the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Manning, Mary (September 9, 2009). “Regulators broaden inquiry into Hard Rock’s Rehab pool.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. Lawrence Mower (April 13, 2020)
- (September 10, 2009). “Gaming regulators are investigating into the arrests at Hard Rock.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. Green, Steve (April 13, 2020)
- (September 23, 2010). “The Hard Rock brand sues, citing Rehab conduct at a Las Vegas hotel as justification.” Accessed April 13, 2020
- AbPadgett, Sonya (September 2, 2011). “Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool party cleaning up image.” Las Vegas Sun. Accessed April 13, 2020
- The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. McKee, David (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 13, 2011). “Rehab in the midst of rehab.” Consult with a Las Vegas expert. Labrador, Jorge (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved (July 2, 2013). « Nightlife news notes: Bagatelle’s new bashes, Rehab bikini battles, and more. » The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. Parvis, Matthew (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (July 15, 2013). “A visual journal of the extremely acclaimed Rehab Bikini Invitational,” writes the author. Retrieved on April 13, 2020, from Thrillist
- Ebelhar, Jessica (August 7, 2013). Photographic reportage on the Bikini Invitational, which celebrates the beauty of bodies. The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on April 13, 2020, which was retrieved by Susan Stapleton (May 12, 2014). “The Rehab Bikini Invitational is officially launched by Joanna Krupa in a glamorous event.” Haute Living is a lifestyle brand. Katsilometes, John (September 5, 2018). “Diddy and Mike Tyson hold a splashy event at Rehab Beach Club.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published a story on April 13, 2020 that was retrieved. Leslie Ventura is a fictional character created by author Leslie Ventura (April 21, 2016). “Joe Bravo maintains the luster of the venerable Rehab environment.” Las Vegas Weekly, retrieved on April 13, 2020
- DeSilva, Kristen, retrieved on April 13, 2020. (June 18, 2018). “Rehab Beach Club will close as part of the Hard Rock Hotel’s restructuring, according to the CEO.” On the 13th of April, 2020, KVVU retrieved the information. Christopher Lawrence is a writer and poet (October 11, 2018). “The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas is making a last splash with rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on April 13, 2020, which may be seen here.
Its beautifully manicured grounds, which are lined with cabanas, daybeds, and banquettes, provide for an unforgettable experience at Hard Rock Rehab. If you visit each of their pools, you’ll notice that they each have a decadently distinct atmosphere. Make a splash at the always-pushing Paradise Beach, withdraw into exotic serenity at exquisite Nirvana or experience sophistication with a view at Breathe. The pools of the Hard Rock HotelCasino are everyone’s favorite hideaway, with day and nighttime parties, events, and spontaneous revelry taking place throughout the day and night.
|$20 – $40, Not Including Special Events.|
|11:00 a.m. – close, Saturday – Sunday|
|30 Minutes – 2 Hours, depending on event.|
Rehab Las Vegas Events:
- REHAB AT HARD ROCK ENTRANCE: The Rehabilitation at Hard Rock entrance is located inside the first floor of the Hard Rock Hotel’s main parking garage. If you’re on the casino floor, simply follow the signs to the parking garage and you’ll see the door. (Please don’t be offended if that’s a little off.) Their door is a bit different each year
- We’ll post an update with specific directions following the opening weekend.
- PRICES FOR DRINK: Mixed cocktails start at $15, while beers are $8 and shots are $8. BEER BOTTLE SERVICE RATES: Cabana and daybed rates vary based on demand and the type of event that Rehab is hosting. For an exact price on a bottle service minimum and cabana pricing, please contact Rehab directly using our direct host contact form. THE MOST DESIRABLE CABANA LOCATION:layout Rehab’s is rather expansive, with various pool sections that each have a unique set of facilities. You could want to be closer (or further away) from all the commotion in the immediate vicinity of the pool on the day of your visit, depending on how crowded it is on that particular day. The cabanas on the second story, right in the centre, are very appealing to us.
Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- Package Deals
- An events calendar
- Photographs / videos
- And customer testimonials
After a weekend of revelry in Sin City, everyone is in desperate need of some rest and recuperation. Chances are that, despite your need for a break, you will not want to spend the last few hours of your weekend in the confines of your own house watching stale television – you will want to be out and about amongst the crowds and enjoying the beautiful weather instead of staying at home. These sentiments are shared by the team behind the Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool, who have created a relaxing environment where guests can conclude their weekend without having to put on a nice costume or cope with a huge group of people in a confined, steamy place.
- With world-renowned DJs such as Paul Oakenfold, Donald Glaude, and Bad Boy Bill spinning their own blend of Top 40, hip-hop and other eclectic musical preferences, this day club inside the Hard Rock Hotel is regarded as one of the greatest poolside parties in Las Vegas.
- The Rehab Las Vegas, which is surrounded by cabanas and restaurants, gives off the impression of being in the midst of a real tropical resort.
- It’s hard to imagine anything more soothing than a leisurely stroll along the lazy river while people-watching some of Las Vegas’ most beautiful and scantily dressed ladies flaunt their stuff!
- VIP Cabanas are available, but in limited supply, and include a variety of services and facilities, such as a personal waitstaff and up to a 40″ flat screen television, among others.
- Rehab Las Vegas is the largest pool party in Sin City, and it gained popularity as a result of an appearance on Tru TV’s weekly show, Rehab.
- There will be both random and arranged celebrity guest appearances, making this the midday party you won’t want to miss out on.
- The easiest method to get into the party is with a VIP sponsored admission.
A long queue forms outside of this popular beach club, and if you don’t have VIP entrance, you’ll almost certainly be trapped in wait for the whole day. At this establishment, you may enjoy the VIP treatment, which includes a cabana, your own personal cocktail server, and complimentary mixers.
Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- A few days of recovery and relaxation are required after a weekend of partying in Sin City. Chances are that, despite your need for a break, you will not want to spend the last few hours of your weekend in the confines of your own house watching stale television – you will want to be out and about amongst the crowds and enjoying the beautiful weather instead of staying in. These sentiments are shared by the team behind the Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool, who have created a relaxing environment where guests can conclude their weekend without having to put on a nice costume or cope with a huge group of people in a confined, steamy environment. A crazy pool party takes over the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino’s resort pool every Sunday, which lasts all day and is open to the public. With world-renowned DJs such as Paul Oakenfold, Donald Glaude, and Bad Boy Bill spinning their own blend of Top 40, hip-hop and other eclectic musical preferences, this day club inside the Hard Rock Hotel is regarded as one of the greatest poolside parties in Vegas. Party in the Rehab Pool Most of Sin City’s resort pools can’t compete with the view from the party, which is totally surrounded by mountains. The Rehab Las Vegas is surrounded by cabanas and restaurants, giving the impression of being in the midst of a real tropical resort. A sandy “beach,” a lazy river, and hot tubs along with your own blackjack dealer are just a few of the opulent luxuries Hard Rock has to offer, all of which combine to provide the ideal setting for a pool party at the casino. The chance to people watch some of Las Vegas’s most beautiful and scantily dressed women strut their business on the lazy river makes a journey down the lazy river even more enjoyable. While taking a soak in a hot tub is always pleasurable, the opportunity to remain slightly hidden from the party while yet being close to a bar gives an unequaled sensation that can only be found in hard rock music. VIP Cabanas are available, but in limited supply, and provide a variety of services and facilities, including a personal waitstaff and up to a 40-inch flat-screen television, among other features. From scrumptious appetizers to fresh, homemade sandwiches, the greatest of Las Vegas cuisine is available at nearby eateries. Following an appearance on Tru TV’s weekly show, Rehab Las Vegas has grown to become the largest pool party in Sin City. The party at Hard Rock’s Paradise pool, which takes place every Sunday in the City of Entertainment as thousands of people recover from a weekend of partying, attracts thousands of people every week. You won’t want to miss this lunchtime bash, which will feature both random and arranged celebrity guest appearances. Since its inception, it has maintained its position as both the world’s greatest and craziest club, and it continues to dominate daylife in Las Vegas from April through September each year. It is always preferable to enter a party through a VIP sponsored entry. A long queue forms outside of this popular beach club, and if you don’t have VIP entrance, you’ll almost certainly be trapped in wait for the whole night. At this establishment, you may enjoy the VIP treatment, which includes a cabana, your own personal cocktail waitress, and complimentary mixers and beverages.
- For special rates, please call (702) 333-2323. APPLICATION FOR A QUOTE What’s included is as follows:
- Reserved day bed and VIP host services, as well as limo transfer to the pool and pool party VIP entry (which includes cover).
- No Line (including cover)
- Reserved Day Bed
- VIP Host
- Limo Transfer to Pool
- VIP Entry into Pool Party.
- Private VIP host
- Limousine transfers
- VIP entry and cabana at pool party
- Nightclub entry and table
- Strip club entry and table
- FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICES, CALL +1 702-333-2323 OR REQUEST QUOTE
– A minimum of 6 individuals is required. – The consumer must purchase a minimum number of bottles. • Subject to availability, packages are subject to change.
- CLOSE X
- CLOSE X
Rehab has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from 11 visitors. 11 user reviews have been submitted. Have you ever visited Rehab Nightclub? Please tell others about your experience! Create a review on the product.
5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- My buddies and I just went to Rehab for a bachelorette party, and it was a blast. To be honest, it was well worth the money to hire a cabana for the afternoon. A special thanks to our waitress, who was quite kind and delivered outstanding service. The pool is quite large, and the music was excellent. We were staying at the Hard Rock, so Rehab was a great choice because it was near to our hotel and quite handy. The most essential thing was that the bride-to-be had a fantastic time. Review of rehab in Las Vegas
- (Rehab in Las Vegas Review)
4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- I attended a Rehab pool party once and will never forget how insane it was
- I witnessed some of the strangest stuff I’ve ever witnessed, including hot and intoxicated ladies, excellent music, and all types of celebs. The only disadvantage is that the water is filthy:(- (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- At a Rehab pool party I witnessed some of the strangest things I’d ever seen, including attractive and inebriated women, excellent music, and a variety of celebrities. I’ll never forget that night. The main disadvantage is that the water is contaminated:(- (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- I’ve spent enough time poolside in Las Vegas to know whether or not I’m going to have a good time right from the beginning. I was worried that the large number of people would detract from the whole experience before I even stepped foot into Rehab. However, in reality, it only amplifies it! The amenities are fantastic! And the celebration is something that everyone should take part in. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- For my bachelorette party, my girlfriends and I went to Rehab in August, and we couldn’t believe how much fun we had. A Las Vegas pool party should include everything from the music to the environment, and Rehab does just that. There was a lot of heat in the sun, but there was enough of water to go around at Rehab. Considering that one of us recently got engaged, you can guarantee that we’ll be back here next year!- (Rehab Las Vegas Review)
4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- At first, I was a little taken aback by the sheer number of individuals at Rehab. I knew it was often crowded, but I didn’t anticipate it to be this crowded! Because of the large number of people, though, I was able to take advantage of some fantastic sight-seeing opportunities! The females in this club are very unrestrained and will go to any length to gain attention. Certainly not a family-friendly establishment, Rehab is an excellent choice for us lonely males! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- It’s better to take a swim in a resort pool than to take a lazy river trip! How fortunate I was to have such a wonderful day at Rehab Center. Blackjack in the hot tub was by far the most enjoyable part of the entire event. Despite the fact that the day was somewhat expensive, you can be sure that I will be returning! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- I had planned to convey my experience as soon as I returned to Australia, but I was sidetracked by other obligations. And, to my surprise, when I turned on my television today, Rehab was already on. Anyway, I was going to give Rehab a perfect score of ten stars. My friends and family had a wonderful time. Parties that we’d remember for the rest of our lives were some of our favorites. However, while we were there, it just so happened that Matt treated one of the Rehab employees as if she were a slave, which we found to be shocking. My closest buddy approached him and encouraged him to calm down and act like a man (which, of course, he is not), and he scolded him, saying, “It’s none of your concern.” He then walked away. The fact that we were being treated as though we were guests at Rehab’s facility was in itself heinous. As a company owner, although a little business one, I am well aware that he failed to turn Rehab into a success. Under Justin’s supervision, rehab has always been a resounding success. It just so happened that he departed and that he took over the reins. Matt the tool has just received the benefits of Justin’s vision. My fiancee and I are putting together our bachelor and bachelorette parties for this summer. About course, when we think of rehab, the first thing that springs to mind is. I’ll reserve the nicest cabana you have available and authorize you to charge the $100K minimum on my American Express card as soon as I hear back from you. One criterion is that the tool is no longer functional in that location. Regards, The following is a review of Angel Winata’s rehab facility in Las Vegas:
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- Rehab will be available on Sunday mornings from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. beginning at the end of April. Taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel’s swimming pool, this is one pool party that you will not want to miss out on! Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will be on hand to provide the greatest rock, hip hop, and jungle mixes of the day. Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will also be performing live. After a hard and wicked weekend in Sin City, spending the day by the pool might be a refreshing and Rehab-worthy experience. Of course, you’ve never been to a rehabilitation center like this one before. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- Rehab provides total relaxation and comfort from beginning to end. Massages will be provided by Rock Spa, while Pink Taco will be on site to serve tacos cooked over an open flame grill. In the event that you feel like indulging in a drink, you will discover some of the most delicious exotic cocktails prepared and ready to serve to you. Daybeds are the major piece of furniture, and they are strategically placed around the pool to provide a pleasant place to sit while you are not relaxing in the magnificent pool or indulging in some very soothing spa activities. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- No, I’m not talking about the pool party. After the weekend I’ve just experienced owing to this facility, I’m in desperate need of rehabilitation. My body feels a little violated, but only in the finest possible manner, obviously. To get the party started, we went to Marquee Dayclub. We were told there was a limo shuttle, but as we were already staying in the Cosmopolitan, we didn’t need it anyhow. We did, however, receive a VIP cabana, which is something that would usually be impossible to obtain without spending thousands of dollars. as well as a VIP entrance to Marquee Nightclub What a sultry nightclub this is. We also missed Crazy Horse since we were a little sleepy from the previous night’s festivities at the two Marquees. Umm. THE MONEY WAS STILL WORTH IT- (Rehab Las Vegas Review)
Rehab FAQ, Details & Upcoming Events – Las Vegas
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday – Monday
Rehab is officially CLOSED as of August 2018.
Rehab Las Vegas, located inside the Hard Rock Hotel, is the original pool party in the city of Las Vegas. The Hard Rock Hotel Beachclub’s Sunday pool party is dubbed “Rehab.” The Hard Rock Hotel Beachclub is a 5 acre tropical playground that has been named one of the best 10 pools in the world by the Travel Channel. The Caribbean-blue sea and sandy beaches of Rehab Las Vegaspool are also home to swim-up blackjack and lavish cabanas outfitted with private safes, LCD flatscreen televisions, refrigerators, lounge chairs, and a personal cabana host to cater to your every need and want.
Rehab Las Vegas, like many pool parties in Las Vegas, is only open for a limited time period, often beginning in March and ending towards the end of October.
- A huge range of live performances are held at Rehab, which was the first Vegas pool party and is also the greatest hip hop pool party in town. Let’s get this party started
What is the location of Rehab? The Hard Rock Beach Club, which is part of the Hard Rock HotelCasino, is home to Rehab. What is the cost of a cover fee / public entrance to the Rehab facility? Ladies pay $20, gentlemen pay $40 on Saturdays, while ladies pay $30, gentlemen pay $50 on Sunday. How long will I be required to wait at the rehab facility? Wait times range from 30 minutes to an hour on average, depending on when you arrive. The busiest times are between 12 and 2 p.m. When does Rehab reopen?
- to 7 p.m.
- The Hard Rock Hotel’s pool is open the remainder of the week as well, however it is not available for day parties.
- The original Rehab pool party takes place on Sundays.
- Dressing for the beach or the pool.
- What is the cost of a drink at Rehab?
- What are the names of the resident DJs?
- What type of music is played in the Rehab facility?
- In what location can I obtain a list of forthcoming events / DJs atRehab?
- You may also find a current list of events on the Rehabilitation website.
- When does Rehabilitation Center close for the summer?
- The exact dates change from year to year and are determined by the weather.
Is Rehab housed at a particular hotel? The Hard Rock Hotel is home to the Rehab facility. You’re looking for Hard Rock Hotel VIP deals and bonuses, aren’t you? Check out URComped.com if you’re looking for a Casino Host position at Hard Rock Hotel.
Surreal Nightlife & Bottle Service
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, which is widely regarded as the “first rock ‘n’ roll hotel,” need little introduction to the general public. Hard Rock continues to dominate the competition in Las Vegas as innovators for daylife and well-respected providers of nightlife. Hard Rock’s iconic amped-up and poolside party Rehab is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Rehab is the first pool party in Las Vegas and is dedicated to creating waves – in more ways than one. It is a popular place for anybody who enjoys a good time with friends.
to 8:00 p.m.
Almost every major name in dance music has performed at the Hard Rock Pool throughout the years, and it has also become a popular destination for celebrities, demonstrating that everyone needs a little Rehab every now and then.
SURREAL TIPS FOR HARD ROCK POOL
LOCATION OF THE DAY CLUB: Located between the Old and New Hardrock Hotel Towers, with ample parking available in the garage next door. ATTIRE FOR THE POOL: Swimwear is required; no jerseys or basketball shorts are permitted; this is normal in Las Vegas. Front door setup is simple: just come up to the door and, if you have a table reservation with us, we will assist you in being seated. Tables, tickets, and guest list signs will direct you to your position in line. BEST TIMES TO VISIT: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays; however, the restaurant is open seven days a week.
Vegas is roughly the same price everywhere.
THE MOST DESIRABLE CABANAS: Bungalows on the West end with a view of the DJ booth, the lower cabanas, and the upper cabanas.
Las Vegas Pool Parties Schedule 2021
It is one of our favorite parts about Las Vegas because the pool parties are so plentiful. There are plenty of daytime parties to choose from if you want to dance and drink beneath the scorching desert heat while listening to live music by the water. Although most dayclubs and pool parties are returning to full capacity as we work to overcome the pandemic, some may still have mask (and potentially vaccine) restrictions in place as we continue to move forward. General admission costs are available, but reservations for a table, daybed, cabana, or bungalow at a Las Vegas pool are the ideal way to enjoy the pool experience to its fullest.
- Marquee Dayclub will be open on Sunday, February 13th.
- On Friday, March 4th, at Wet Republic Friday is a wet Republic day.
- MIKE OZwill perform at LiquidLiquid on Saturday, March 5.
- Rob Guson is an American actor and musician who is best known for his role in the film Rob Guson’s Life Is a Dream.
5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 5th KIDS ARE CRAZY Unknown on Sunday, March 6 at LiquidLiquid Wet Republic will be open on Sunday, March 6th. Jeff Retrospective Sun, March 6th at 12:00 p.m. J-NICE
Las Vegas Pool Parties
Wet Republic at the MGM Grand is hard to top when it comes to sheer magnitude and kinetic excitement. Wet Republic is a huge 53,000 square feet in size and is surrounded by 18 daybeds, 10 cabanas, and six bungalows. It has the two largest salt water pools on the Strip and the two largest fresh water pools on the Strip. Dance to sets by DJs such as Kaskade and Steve Aoki while taking advantage of the sun, food, and bottle service provided by stunning model-like waitresses, among other things. A cruise on the lazy river at the main hotel pool complex next door will provide a welcome change of pace.
Gallery of Photographs Despite its name, Marquee never placed too much emphasis on the presence of well-known headlining DJs. The Cosmopolitan’s rooftop terrace is all about the mood and vista, and it’s a great place to enjoy both. On weekends, the venue is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Relax by the pool and indulge in pizza, sushi, and other delicacies from the restaurant’s menu. Days beds and cabanas are lovely, but reserving a three-story bungalow with a private party deck overlooking the pool is the most opulent way to enjoy Marquee.
In addition, you can keep your own supply of liquor in the refrigerator.
Gallery of Photographs
- A daybed in a cabana for $$$
- Days of operation:daily
- Location:Venetian Hotel
- Music:hip-hop, house, and top 40
- Hours:11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- The hot factor is
a daybed in a cabana for $$$; days of operation:daily; location:Venetian Hotel; music:hip-hop, house, and top 40; clothing:swimwear; hours:11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.; the hot factor is:
The Sapphire PoolDayclub, which is the only pool at a Las Vegas strip club, has developed from a wicked curiosity to a daytime party destination that competes with many of the most high-profile offers on the Strip. Topless sunbathing has been reinstated – for both visitors and workers – after some legal kinks were worked out. The use of sanitary facilities is provided upon request. A significant upgrade to the menu has been implemented, and social media stars are frequently requested to organize events.
If you haven’t been in a while, make a point of returning when the action gets up throughout the summer months.
Bare is a more intimate dayclub than your typical dayclub, and it is well renowned for its topless sunbathing. The location, which is surrounded by towering palm trees, is a pleasant respite from the bustle of the Mirage’s main pool complex, where gorgeous people can be found basking in the sun, drinking tropical drinks, and swimming in one of two pools.
Located on the beach, the 60,000-square-foot Encore Beach Club is an exciting and decadent playground including a three-tiered pool complex as well as a choice of daybeds and cabanas with freezers and flat-screen televisions for guests’ enjoyment. Book one of eight two-story bungalows with panoramic views of the Strip, if you want the most opulent experience possible. Each one is outfitted with hot tubs, showers, and temperature-controlled cooling and heating systems, among other amenities. In contrast to other dayclubs that feature swim-up blackjack games, EBC boasts a full-fledged pavilion dedicated to table gaming.
The Chainsmokers and Kygo are two of the most well-known EDM acts to have residencies. If you want to stay out of the sun, the pool is open after midnight under the name EDC At Night.
- CabanaDaybed Price:$$
- Days of Operation:Daily
- CabanaDaybed Price:$$
- Hip-hop, house, top 40, and electronic dance music (EDM) will be played at Caesars Hotel Resort. Hours:10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (excluding Friday and Saturday, which are open until 7 p.m.)
- Heat Factor:
In comparison to the huge Garden of the Gods pool complex at Caesars Palace, Venus is a nice change of pace. The white décor evokes feelings of peace and grandeur, while the green shrubbery provides a sense of security. In recent years, Venus, which was formerly known as an intimate, topless dayclub, has abandoned its “toptional” policy and now serves as an all-ages pool during the slower months when the main deck is closed. During the summer, it reverts to its “adults only” status, and it has lately begun hosting night-swimming activities.
A midday pool party that is entertaining and active without being too chaotic is provided by Liquid, which complements the sleek and sophisticated image of the Aria Hotel at CityCenter. While the main pool, which is 1,200 square feet, is flanked by 85 sumptuous chaise lounge chairs and 35 daybeds, two more pools have cabanas for uber-VIPs. During your meal, you may indulge in ahi tuna tacos and sweet potato fries while sipping on delicious drinks (including four different mojitos) delivered by one of the attractive Liquid ladies.
Daylight is a trendy and classy venue to unwind and celebrate with friends. Daylight, which is adjacent to Mandalay Bay on the Strip, has its own free parking (always a bonus! ), towering palm palms, and 50,000 square feet of room to relax and soak up the sun. At the heart of it all is a glittering pool with an Ibiza-inspired design and a 1,400-square-foot raised stage that will host E-Rock, Too Short, and other acts in the future. Swimming competitions held regularly after dark are always a good time.
Drai’s Beach Club, located on the Cromwell hotel’s rooftop 11 storeys above Las Vegas Boulevard and offering panoramic views of the city, is the best place to be for amazing views. With three unique pools, nine bungalows sharing five dipping pools, 13 mezzanine cabanas, and more than 40 daybeds, the stunning beach location exudes a distinct tropical vibe. Unfortunately, Drai’s is still closed for the time being due to the pandemic outbreak. It is expected that the music will be significantly influenced by hip-hop, rap, and R&B once again when it reopens in the fall.
- Pricing for the CabanaDaybed is $$$$
- Days of Operation are Daily
- Location is The Flamingo
- And Music is Open Format. Swimming attire is required
- No jeans, tee shirts, or banana hammocks are permitted
- Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Go Pool, which is open seven days a week, would be your best chance for a mid-week pool party. It’s not nearly as large as other dayclubs, but the pool deck is beautiful, with plenty of palm trees, a waterfall, and the High Roller visible right across the street from it. During the week, look for specials like as Margarita Mondays and Twisted Tuesdays, among other things (featuring specials on Twisted Tea). The cabanas are a touch worn out, but you’ll save a few dollars compared to more upscale establishments.
Stadium Swim, which is open 365 days a year, is one of the largest and most popular swimming pools in Las Vegas. The rooftop deck of the brand-new Circa resort on Fremont Street features six pools on an inclination reminiscent of a stadium, all of which are framed by a giant 143-foot TV wall. With 14 million pixels, you can watch games and other major events in crystal-clear high-definition.
A DJ booth just beneath the stage plays the newest tunes spun by local talent, creating a fun and energetic atmosphere. Cabanas are big and comfy, with high-end contemporary furniture, but you may save a few dollars by renting a daybed or a lounge chair instead of a full-sized bed.
Rehab Beach Club Bottle Service
HOURS OF OPERATION: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday LOCATION: Hard Rock HotelCasino in Atlantic City
How Much Is Bottle Service At Rehab?
You are only a few steps away from enjoying the best experience possible at Rehab Las Vegas. Make a reservation for bottle service today and take advantage of a dedicated Rehab VIP host as well as bypassing any public admission lineups.
|Daybed For Up To 6 Guests2 Bottles||$1,000|
|Pool Side Daybed For Up To 10 Guests||$2,000|
|Cabana For Up To 15 Guests||$4,000|
|Premium Cabana For Up To 20 Guests||$5,000|
|Bungalow For Up To 25 Guests||$7,500|
Is bottle service costing you more than you anticipated? Instead, take a look at the guests on theRehab guest list. The average bottle of alcohol has a price tag of $500-$625 in the United States. See the menu at the Rehab Beach Club below. The amount of money you spend is usually proportional to the number of people in your company; for every 5-6 individuals, you will need to purchase a bottle of wine. For example, if you host a party of ten people, you should anticipate to spend at least two bottles of wine.
- The money you spend on the table goes toward your bottles, beverages, shots, and/or food purchases.
- Daybeds are the most affordable option, with prices starting at $1,000.
- Cabanas are the next level of luxury, with prices starting at $4,000.
- The bungalows at Rehab are in the most desirable areas.
- All bottle service positions provide the greatest views of the DJs and live performers on the main stage.
- The cost of admission varies based on the night of the week, the artist, and how packed the venue is.
How Does Rehab Bottle Service Work?
Bottle service reservations made through our website are made directly with Rehab Beach Club, who will not be notified of your reservation. Simply arrive at the club and check in with the hosts at the table reservation gate after confirming your reservation by email or telephone. Your table position is determined by a number of criteria, including your arrival time at the venue and the amount of money you want to spend on the night’s entertainment. Keep in mind that your reservation includes a private table and seating space, as well as a personal waiter, busser, and security guard.
If you have any further questions concerning bottle service in Las Vegas, please see How Does Bottle Service in Las Vegas Work. Events that will take place in the near future
Have Questions About Table Service?
If you have any concerns before making your reservation concerning the dayclubs, the service, how it works, or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact Us Page and we will respond as soon as possible.
Reserve Your Bottle Service At Rehab Las Vegas
Are you ready to order a bottle of wine? Reserve your table, and we will act as your personal host, sending you confirmations and keeping you informed at every step of the route! Choose your bundle from the options below: Reservations for cabanas and bottle service at Rehab Beach Club ensure that you secure the best spots during the pool party events that take place. Rehab is equipped with a giant stage, which is complemented with a large pool and lazy river for guests to enjoy. Throughout the summer, expect to see live music performances and the best DJs in the business.
- Groups that book cabanas and bungalows will have a dedicated area for the entire day, where they can stretch out, relax, or let loose as much as they want without worrying about being disturbed.
- Prepare to drink, dance, and mingle with others.
- The nicest cabanas and tables at Rehab are placed on the stage or on the edges of the pool venue, respectively.
- Table and daybed placements are determined by a variety of criteria, including the amount of money you intend to spend, the time you arrive at the dayclub, and the amount of money you pay to the pool host staff in exchange for your table and daybed.
- Please do not hesitate to inquire about Rehab’s bottle prices, menu, or availability.
Is Rehab pool party open?
Is the Rehab pool party still going on? Is it possible to find pool clubs in Las Vegas? After much deliberation, Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak has determined that nightclubs, pool parties, and strip joints can reopen! All social distancing laws and rules have been repealed completely. The wearing of a mask is now required at all events, restaurants, buildings, and other establishments. However, if you are actively eating or drinking, you are not required to wear one. When did rehab in Las Vegas come to an end?
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino’s Rehab Beach Club will have its farewell party on October 14, according to a press release.
What time do the pool parties in Las Vegas begin? When do the pools in Las Vegas open for business? Typically, pool season begins in March and concludes around October, with daily hours ranging from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., however this might vary from facility to facility.
Is Rehab pool party open? – Related Questions
Cabanas range in price from $1,000 to $4,000. Grand Cabanas range in price from $4,000 to $10,000. Lily Pads are available for $300-$2,000 at the Palms Pool. Daybeds range in price from $400 to $1000.
Where is Rehab pool party?
Rehab was a pool party event hosted at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, near the Las Vegas Strip, from 2004 to 2018. It was held at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino from 2004 to 2018. The notion of pool parties was popularized in Las Vegas by Rehab, which prompted other casinos to offer their own variations of the concept.
What months are pool parties in Vegas?
From March through October, dayclubs all around the Las Vegas strip throw afternoon pool parties, providing you with the perfect opportunity to soak up some rays while dancing away all of those excess calories from the buffet and drinks you consumed.
Are Vegas pools Open 2021?
The summer pool season in Las Vegas will be upon us in no time. Here are the most recent information on some of the upcoming pool parties and day clubs in Las Vegas in 2021. It is possible that the start of the 2021 pool season may be a little different owing to the COVID-19 limitations, but it is hoped that things will improve later in the summer season.
Is the Hard Rock pool open?
The hours of operation for the pool area are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. The South Tower’s Pool is placed on the fourth floor of the building. The outdoor Sundeck is available for the duration of the season.
Why do pools in Vegas close so early?
Before, this was done on purpose, with the goal of getting people back into the casino as early as possible after a late night out. Consequently, most pools close around sunset, about 8 p.m. in the summer and 5 p.m. or so in the winter, depending on the season (for those pools open year-round, of which there are many).
How much are drinks at Vegas pool parties?
The costs of attending a pool party in Las Vegas are not for the faint of heart. A drink will likely cost you $12-15, while beers will cost you $8 or more, and many drinks will cost you $30-50 or more.
How long do pool parties last?
Pool parties, on the other hand, are typically held before supper, especially if you want to incorporate some swimming and pool activities while it’s still beautiful and warm outside. As a result, 3:00 p.m. would be an appropriate time for a pool party to begin. It should endure for around two or three hours at the most.
What is a daybed at a pool?
Daybeds are square pieces of foam that sit on a low platform and are generally decorated with a colorful cover and cushions, as well as a backrest and occasionally even a canopy, however most daybeds aren’t covered with fabric. Daybeds can be positioned along the water’s edge, in front of the cabanas, or anywhere else where there isn’t a lot of foot traffic.
Is a cabana worth it?
In general, a cabana offers customers with an improved pool experience, including as much sun or shade as they like, complimentary bottled water, a television, and assured poolside seats. In our opinion, upgrading to a cabana is frequently worthwhile.
Does Vegas have pool parties during the week?
The best pool parties in Las Vegas are organized according to the day of the week.
Sunday: Wet Republic, Encore Beach Club, and Marquee Day Club are among the options. Monday is a no-show day.
Can anyone go to Caesars Palace pool?
Caesars Palace is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Non-hotel guests are not permitted to use the pool, which is reserved solely for Caesars Palace and Nobu Hotel guests. Those above the age of 21 who are staying at a Caesars Entertainment property, on the other hand, can enter for a price (based on available seating).
What do you wear to a Vegas pool party?
Don’t forget to dress comfortably in a flowing, loose maxi dress or cover-up that you can easily slip on over your bikini and take off after you’ve entered the event. Remember that Vegas may become quite hot, so don’t dress in clothes that makes you feel uncomfortable. The phrases “airy” and “light” are the most important to remember.
What’s the cheapest month to go to Vegas?
In terms of airfare, January, February, April, and September are the most affordable months to visit Las Vegas. During the months of March, July, and December, prices might be significantly higher.
Is Wet Republic free for MGM guests?
There is just one answer. The Wet Republic is not included, and you will have to wait in line with others who are not staying at the hotel. There is a separate quiet pool for hotel guests to enjoy, which is popular with children and families.
Are pools open in November in Las Vegas?
Because of the chilly temperature, most of the pools off the Las Vegas Strip are closed (November, December, January, February). In addition to the Red Rock Casino, the Plaza Hotel is one of the few off-strip hotels that keeps its pool open all year.
Is MGM pool open Covid?
COVID-19 safety safeguards are in place at MGM Resorts International as the company prepares to open its pools for the season. Chaise lounge chairs and massage treatments are available at an adults-only pool on the resort’s grounds. The Aria’s three pools are open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week.
Is the Mandalay Bay pool free for guests?
The Mandalay Bay Pool is available to all hotel guests for the duration of their stay at the property. In the event that you are not a guest at the Mandalay Bay hotel, you can pay to use the Mandalay Bay Pool on any day from Monday through Thursday by purchasing a cabana (see prices below).
Can you use the pool at the Hard Rock?
Guests staying at the hotel have access to the swimming pool. For the first time, cabanas are now available for rent seven days a week, subject to availability. Pre-registration is necessary, and may be accomplished by contacting 954-327-7672.
Why do pools close at night?
Even in the absence of lifeguards, there are less people on duty to keep an eye on the pool area. Insurance. Insurance companies may mandate that the pool close or charge a higher premium if it operates for a longer period of time at night due to the increased likelihood of difficulty (for all of the reasons listed above).
Are Caesars Palace pools open year round?
ADMISSION: All hotel guests of Caesars Palace and Nobu Hotel are admitted free of charge to The Garden of the Gods Las Vegas Pool complex. The hot tubs and one of the pools are open all year. During the months of March through October, the additional pools are open.