Brand New Series Starring Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Is Coming to HGTV. Home renovation star Nicole Curtis helps overwhelmed DIY-ers restore their historic homes in new HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, premiering January 2021.
Is Rehab Addict rescue coming back in 2018?
- HGTV’s hit show ‘Rehab Addict‘ that ran between 2010 to 2018 has been greenlit for another season. The makers have tweaked the format and the show is ready to come back as ‘Rehab Addict Rescue’. The show will give Curtis a new platform to show off her handy skills.
- 1 Is Rehab Addict coming back?
- 2 Will there be a season 9 of Rehab Addict?
- 3 How old is Nicole Curtis?
- 4 Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
- 5 Did Nicole Curtis attend rehab?
- 6 How many seasons of Rehab Addict are there?
- 7 Where is Rehab Addict Rescue filmed?
- 8 Is Nicole Curtis in a relationship?
- 9 Who is Steven Cimini?
- 10 “Rehab Addict Rescue” Season 2 Cancelled or Renewed? HGTV Release Date, Trailer & News
- 11 Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2 Release Date
- 12 HGTV star Nicole Curtis on why she took a two-year break from TV: ‘I was wearing way too many hats’
- 13 Nicole Curtis to Host New HGTV Series Rehab Addict Rescue After 2 Years Out of the Spotlight
- 14 Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2: Release Date, Time & Details
- 15 Rehab Addict Rescue season 2 release date: When will it premiere?
- 16 Frequently asked questions
- 17 Rehab Addict Rescue plot and series summary
- 18 Rehab Addict Rescue age rating
- 19 Rehab Addict Rescue season 2 status and details
- 20 Has the Future of Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2 Been Decided?
- 21 New Nicole Curtis series on HGTV helps Detroit homeowners renovating old houses find their way
- 22 Nicole Curtis Is Back With ‘Rehab Addict Rescue’ After Focusing on Her Kids
- 23 Nicole Curtis left ‘Rehab Addict’ to focus on her kids.
- 24 Nicole Curtis battled for custody of her son Harper.
- 25 Nicole Curtis
- 26 Life took over for Nicole Curtis
- 27 Nicole Curtis gives back to her hometown of Detroit
- 28 Rehab Addict Rescue: HGTV Orders New Series with Nicole Curtis
- 29 Rehab Addict Rescue (TV Series 2021– )
- 30 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Rehab Addict Rescue
- 31 1. Season 1 Will Have 8 Episodes
- 32 2. The Show Is Somewhat Of A Spin-Off
- 33 3. The Show Is Also Available On Discovery +
- 34 4. Nicole Also Points Out Other Updates/Fixes The Home Needs
- 35 5. The Show Is Nicole’s First Time On TV In New Years
- 36 6. The Show Focuses On Historic Homes
- 37 7. Viewers Will Get Free Advice
- 38 8. Nicole Is Also The Show’s Executive Producer
- 39 9. There Hasn’t Been A Renewal Announcement Yet
- 40 10. The Show Has Its Own Hashtag
- 41 Rehab Addict – Wikipedia
- 42 Host
- 43 Seasons
- 44 References
- 45 External links
- 46 What night is Rehab Addict Rescue on?
- 47 Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
- 48 How many episodes of Rehab Addict Rescue are there?
- 49 Is there a season 10 of Rehab Addict?
- 50 Did rehab addict have a baby?
- 51 Is Restored coming back in 2021?
- 52 Who is Bobby on rehab addict?
- 53 Will there be a season 2 of Rehab Addict Rescue?
- 54 How many seasons of rehab addict are there?
- 55 Will there be a season 9 of Rehab Addict?
- 56 Is rehab addict coming back?
- 57 Is rehab addict married?
- 58 Is Nicole on rehab addict married?
- 59 How much is the rehab addict worth?
- 60 What is Brett Waterman doing now?
- 61 Is there a season 6 of restored?
- 62 Where is Brett Waterman from?
- 63 Did Tessa from rehab addict died?
- 64 How old is Nicole on rehab addict?
- 65 Is Nicole Curtis still single?
- 66 Who lives in the Ransom Gillis house?
- 67 Who is Nicole from rehab addict dating?
- 68 Who is Ryan Sawtelle?
- 69 What is Nicole’s last name on rehab addict?
- 70 Is Nicole Curtis married now?
- 71 Who is the woman on bargain mansions?
- 72 Who is Steven Cimini?
- 73 Who is Nicole Curtis parents?
- 74 Who is the rehab addict married to?
- 75 Who does Rehab Addict Rescue?
- 76 Did Nicole Curtis win her lawsuit against Detroit?
- 77 Where did Brett Waterman go to college?
- 78 Where did Brett Waterman go to high school?
- 79 Do they keep the furniture on restored?
Is Rehab Addict coming back?
HGTV star Nicole Curtis has been out of the spotlight for two years since ending her show “Rehab Addict” in 2018. The 44-year-old is now back with a brand new series, “Rehab Addict Rescue,” where she helps homeowners restore crumbling historic homes to their former glory.
Will there be a season 9 of Rehab Addict?
Historic homes in Minneapolis and Detroit that have seen better days are renovated.
How old is Nicole Curtis?
Nicole has been open about being a single mom while on the show. She got pregnant with her 23-year-old son Ethan when she was 20 years old, who she had with her former husband Steve Lane.
Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
Brand New Series Starring Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Is Coming to HGTV. Home renovation star Nicole Curtis helps overwhelmed DIY-ers restore their historic homes in new HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, premiering January 2021.
Did Nicole Curtis attend rehab?
Nicole Curtis, known for her series Rehab Addict returned to television after sharing her mind and body needed a serious two-year break. She returned with Rehab Addict Rescue, which premiered on HGTV and is streaming on Discovery+ and recently shared why she pressed pause on her renovation reality show.
How many seasons of Rehab Addict are there?
Robert prothero (@bobbyprothero) • Instagram photos and videos.
Where is Rehab Addict Rescue filmed?
About The Show. Nicole Curtis is back to rescue overwhelmed do-it-yourselfers in Detroit who feel they’re out of options on restoring their historic homes. With a mix of resourcefulness and sweat equity, she shares her secrets to put them on the path to their dream home.
Is Nicole Curtis in a relationship?
As of 2019, Curtis was in a happy relationship In a June 2019 article published in People Magazine, Curtis was in a happy relationship with Ryan Sawtelle, the executive director and founder of the White Heart Foundation, a military non-profit organization. The couple had been dating for two years by then.
Who is Steven Cimini?
Stephen Cimini is an exciting American painter with national exhibition experience. The vocabulary for his current work originates from the linear landscape of Manhattan. It explores geometric spaces and their relationships to each other, and also engages a fascination with the mystery of color.
“Rehab Addict Rescue” Season 2 Cancelled or Renewed? HGTV Release Date, Trailer & News
Was the second season of Rehab Addict Rescue cancelled or renewed? When does the show premiere on HGTV? Now that season 1 has come to an end, viewers are wondering whether the program will be renewed for a second season or not. Throughout this page, we’ve compiled everything we’ve learned thus far about the next season.
What IsRehab Addict RescueAbout?
Nationally renowned house restorer Nicole Curtis visits families who are daunted by the prospect of doing their own historic home restorations. Rehab Addict Rescue, a new HGTV series, will provide a helping hand to do-it-yourselfers who thought they could restore great old buildings like a pro – but who soon discovered that they were in over their heads in the remodeling process. Following Nicole – who is best known for her hands-on restoration of crumbling historic homes back to their former glory on HGTV’s popular series Rehab Addict – as she rescues homeowners who have become completely overwhelmed by the renovation process, the eight-episode series will premiere on Thursday, January 28, at 9 p.m.
Along with airing on HGTV, each new episode of Rehab Addict Rescue will be accessible on discovery+, Discovery Inc.’s new subscription streaming service, on Thursdays beginning January 28.
Nicole will identify the must-haves for each property in each episode, such as new electrical wiring, updated plumbing, and structural repairs, in each episode.
At the end of the day, Nicole and her staff will clean up the mess so that families may finally see the house they’ve been dreaming of.
“As a result of our efforts, a large number of individuals have followed in our footsteps.
Now that they’ve discovered what it truly takes to save an ancient house, we’re here to save them.” In addition to her work as a cast member on the famous HGTV series Rehab Addict, Nicole is a dedicated preservationist who has loved renovating homes all around the country, including her birthplace of Detroit, Michigan.
“It gives me great pleasure to assist them in turning a nightmare project into the family home they have always desired.” The show Rehab Addict Rescue lets Nicole’s talent to shine in a whole new light, which is something HGTV viewers have been waiting for, according to Jane Latman, president of the network.
Exactly when will the second season ofRehab Addict Rescuebe released? See what I mean in the video below!
Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2 Release Date
Season 2 of Rehab Addict Rescue has not been cancelled or renewed by HGTV as of yet. We are still waiting for an official statement on the show’s current condition. We will update this status as soon as we receive any information. The release date for Season 2 of Rehab Addict Rescue is TBD (TBA)
|Show Name||Rehab Addict Rescue|
|Series Cast||Nicole Curtis|
HGTV star Nicole Curtis on why she took a two-year break from TV: ‘I was wearing way too many hats’
Nicole Curtisha has been out of the spotlight for more than two years, following the conclusion of her reality television show “Rehab Addict” in 2018. A fresh new series, ” Rehab Addict Rescue,” will premiere on Syfy this fall, in which she will assist homeowners in restoring deteriorating historic buildings to their former splendor. During an interview with Fox News, the remodeling TV star discussed how she needed time away from the cameras and why she is drawn to older properties. Fox News: What did you take away from your time away from television, and why did you decide now was a good time to return?
- I had worked really hard and devoted every ounce of my energy to the program, the brand, and, of course, to raising my kid.
- However, I was working more than seven days a week, and we only have seven days a week here at the office.
- What gives me peace of mind is knowing that I have enough time in my day to devote to the things that really important.
- I simply wish to return to a more sedate way of life.
- Fox News: What is it about these old, historic properties that draws you back to them?
- It’s my specialty, it’s my passion, and it’s where I feel most fulfilled.
- It’s also humbling because every house is different, and when I walk inside a house, I think to myself, “We’re going to finish this.” And I believe it is this part of the projects that keeps me coming back to them time and time again.
(discovery+) Fox News Channel (FNC): What’s it like having your kid Ethan join you in the projects you’re working on?
The things he understands about ancient homes and construction are picked up on by his children, even when they are little.
It’s fantastic to have him back on television because he grew up watching television and if there’s one viewpoint I can always rely on, it’s his.
I had him while I was very young, which is something I frequently remind him of.
Looking at him may be really difficult at times because I still view him as a small child who wished to be with me at all hours of the day and night.
(discovery+) What strategies did you use to get beyond some of the critics and doubters when you were first starting out?
After five minutes of working with me, they’re like, ‘Oh, never mind, she understands what she’s talking about,’ they say.
I’m the one in charge.
You are the only one who exists.
Download the FOX NEWS APP by clicking here. You have to really just focus on finding the people that love and support you, and then you have to concentrate on those people and on that circle. “Rehab Addict Rescue” premieres on HGTV on Thursday, January 28 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Watch the trailer below.
Nicole Curtis to Host New HGTV Series Rehab Addict Rescue After 2 Years Out of the Spotlight
Prior to hosting Rehab Addict on the DIY Network from 2010 to 2018, the home remodeling expert was a co-host on the DIY Network. Each product that we showcase has been picked and vetted by our editorial staff after being thoroughly researched and tested. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission. Nicole Curtis will appear in a new spin-off of her famous HGTV seriesRehab Addict, which premieres this fall. The network announced on Wednesday that it will air a six-episode series called Rehab Addict Rescue, which will premiere in the first quarter of 2021.
+FollowFollowing You’ll receive the most recent information on this subject through your browser alerts.
HGTV explained in a news release that “each episode will feature Nicole and her team as they work with customers to renovate rooms that don’t match their modern-day needs—creating updated, practical dream homes while retaining the buildings’ history and charm.” nicole-curtis-rehab-addict-season-8.jpg Nicole Curtis is a well-known actress.
In the first season of Rehab Addict, Curtis helped rehabilitate communities in Detroit and Minneapolis, which aired on DIY Network and HGTV.
In a statement, Jane Latman, the president of HGTV, said, “Nicole is a proven talent whose personal passion for older homes and renovation expertise have inspired millions of rehab enthusiasts who, like her, embrace the unique challenges and opportunities that come with renovating a classic, vintage home.” It’s time to call in the professionals at Rehab Addict Rescue if you’re in over your head with a home repair job.
- nicole-curtis-season-8-rehab-addict-1.jpg courtesy DIY Network is a network of people who are interested in doing things yourself.
- The actress said that she and her husband had departed before the decision was made (by choice) in order to take a much-needed vacation.
- “I wish you the very best of luck,” Curtis said.
- Curtis and her boys in the year 2019.
- Curtis had to learn a lot of things the hard way because of bad partners, harsh financial times, and sacrifices for her elder son, Ethan, who is now in his early thirties.
- She’s also spoken up about her extremely secret second pregnancy with her son Harper, as well as her “heart-wrenching” custody fight with Harper’s father, Shane Maguire, which has lasted years.
- Curtis denied Maguire’s allegations.
- In October of that year, Curtis and Maguire came to an agreement that allowed them to have joint custody of Harper for the foreseeable future.
- According to the terms of their most recent agreement, Curtis promised to set up a trust for Harper with a $250,000 fund, which Maguire would be able to use to purchase a property within 25 miles of Curtis’ home, allowing him to spend more time with his kid.
“Every now and again, a storm comes along to clear the way for the brightness.” The first episode of Rehab Addict Rescue will air on HGTV in 2021.
Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2: Release Date, Time & Details
Rehab Addict Rescue is a reality television show that airs in the United States. Nicole Curtis is the star of the program. The debut episode of Rehab Addict Rescue aired on HGTV on January 1, 2021. So yet, just one season has been released. Based on 18 user votes, the IMDb rating for the series is presently a 7 out of 10 stars. HGTV has not officially renewedRehab Addict Rescue for a second season at this time. The release date for the second season of Rehab Addict Rescue has not yet been announced.
Rehab Addict Rescue season 2 release date: When will it premiere?
Is Rehab Addict Rescue returning for a second season? There has been no announcement about a renewal of Rehab Addict Rescue for a second season. When will the second season of Rehab Addict Rescue premiere? Rehab Addict Rescue has not yet been officially renewed for a second season by HGTV. As of February 2022, there is no set date for the premiere of the new season of The Walking Dead. This does not necessarily imply that the series has been canceled. It’s possible that the program is taking a hiatus, and the premiere date for the next season hasn’t been confirmed or arranged yet.
Those interested in receiving notifications when season 2 premieres should sign up for updates below and participate in the discussion on our forums.
Frequently asked questions
Is the show Rehab Addict Rescue on the chopping block? No, there has not been a cancellation of Rehab Addict Rescue. Is there a Netflix version of Rehab Addict Rescue? We do not keep track of Netflix release dates; however, you can find out if Rehab Addict Rescue is available on Netflix by visiting NetflixSchedule. What is the total number of seasons of Rehab Addict Rescue? As of February 2022, there are 1 seasons of Rehab Addict Rescue. What time does Rehab Addict Rescue begin to air on television?
You may also learn about the start timings of Rehab Addict Rescue in various time zones throughout the world.
There is currently no information available about the future season.
When was the first edition of Rehab Addict Rescue published?
Rehab Addict Rescue plot and series summary
N/A You may also check out the official website andIMDb page for Rehab Addict Rescue. You can also watch the trailer for the second season of Rehab Addict Rescue on YouTube.
Rehab Addict Rescue age rating
At this moment, there is no rating available for Rehab Addict Rescue.
We will make an update to the parental rating as soon as possible. As a general rule of thumb, parents should presume that the content is inappropriate for children under the age of thirteen.
Rehab Addict Rescue season 2 status and details
|Name:||Rehab Addict Rescue|
|Start Time:||TBA ET|
|Episode Runtime:||Approx. N/A|
On streaming providers, you may watch Rehab Addict Rescue.
Subscribe for show updates
If you want to be the first to know when Rehab Addict Rescue season 2 is released and other related news and updates, be sure to subscribe to the updates section on the right. Our release date information for Rehab Addict Rescue is sourced from publicly accessible data and resources like as IMDb, The Movie Database, and epguides to guarantee that the information is correct and up to date. If you see a mistake, please let us know so that we can correct it as soon as possible. A disclaimer: We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we may get compensation if you purchase a product after clicking on one of the affiliate links on this page.
Has the Future of Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2 Been Decided?
The eighth season of HGTV’s Rehab Addict Rescue2021 has eight episodes. Nicole Curtis has returned to Detroit to assist overworked do-it-yourselfers who believe they have exhausted their choices in renovating their historic properties. Show Status as of Right Now Season 2 of Rehab Addict Rescue has not yet been renewed. This episode aired on Thursday, March 18, 2021. The Bachelor Pad at Grandma’s Episode 8 of Season 1 of the show We’re sorry, but there are no scheduled dates for Rehab Addict Rescue.
We’ll keep you informed as events unfold.
|1||Sell or Stay||Jan 28, 2021|
|2||Little Trouble in Big Craftsman||Feb 4, 2021|
|3||New Nest, Who This?||Feb 11, 2021|
|4||In the House Revival||Feb 18, 2021|
|5||Tudor Kitchen Complications||Feb 25, 2021|
|6||Battle for the Bathrooms||Mar 4, 2021|
|7||Sweat Equity||Mar 11, 2021|
|8||Grandma’s Bachelor Pad||Mar 18, 2021|
Subscribe to the show’s newsletter. You will receive automatic alerts when the release date for Rehab Addict Rescue Season 2 is announced. There are 68 fans who have subscribed. HGTV has been officially renewed. Help! Season 3 of I Wrecked My House will broadcast in the fall of 2022. Rustic Rehab Season 2 has been officially canceled by HGTV.
New Nicole Curtis series on HGTV helps Detroit homeowners renovating old houses find their way
According to HGTV star Nicole Curtis, who is originally from Lake Orion, when it comes to refurbishing an ancient property, don’t even consider painting over original woodwork or taking down walls. Curtis, an outspoken supporter of “old houses, old people, and old dogs” (she even has a T-shirt with the slogan), insists that she is still a “purist” when it comes to restoring historic residences to their former splendor. With her new program, “Rehab Addict Rescue,” which begins Thursday at 9 p.m.
When it comes to each project, “there is absolutely no chance that we will be opening up barriers,” said Curtis, who is currently based in California, but she returns to Detroit on a regular basis.
Original woodwork should not be painted.
One home is located in Indian Village, another is located in West Village, and a third is located in LaSalle Park.
According to Curtis, “so many of these folks bought the property without having a strategy, and their expectations were utterly incorrect.” “Some folks were ready to put their properties on the market.” Curtis stated that she could have recorded the program in California, but that it was extremely essential to her that she shoot it in Detroit with her team of professionals.
- “However, they do not have air conditioning, and the cost of installing it is $40,000 dollars.
- “We selected initiatives in which students could learn with us,” Curtis explained.
- Curtis will make her television debut with the new series, which will air a decade after her successful show “Rehab Addict” initially aired.
- Working with Dan Gilbert’s Bedrock team, she helped to repair the landmark Ransom Gillis mansion in Detroit’s Brush Park neighborhood, which was completed in 2015.
- “We didn’t take a break” while filming “Rehab Addict,” Curtis explained.
- My kid has grown up, I have had another child, and my grandparents have passed away.
- “All of these folks were writing to me and posting on our Facebook page,” Curtis explained.
Curtis explained that they used social media to track down the highlighted households to include in the article.
Her most of the projects she’s worked on for “Rehab Addict” are still in her possession (several are available to rent on Airbnb).
“It’s really incredible,” she said.
“It’s more than simply a house restoration,” Curtis explained.
We’ve all been in these predicaments when we’re unable to move.
This is like my tenth professional endeavor. I went to college for a very different purpose. It’s basically simply to demonstrate to them that you just have to accept the fact that you need to make a plan and take a break.” [email protected]
‘Rehab Addict Rescue’
The year 2021 is already looking promising. The successful restoration showRehab Addict, which aired from 2010 to 2018 and made Nicole Curtis a star, is receiving a remake, according to HGTV, which revealed the news Monday. It’s time for Rehab Addict Rescue! It will be the eighth episode of this eight-episode series that will broadcast on Thursday, January 28 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The series will continue to follow Curtis as she rescues homeowners who are completely overwhelmed by the remodeling process.
- Curtis will visit with families whose home renovation efforts have gone horribly wrong in each episode.
- Consider the following examples: new electrical wiring, updated plumbing, or structural repairs and renovations.
- She’ll work within the confines of the family’s budget on tasks such as restoring old hardwood floors, updating kitchens and bathrooms, and improving historic architectural details, among others.
- This material has been imported from the Instagram platform.
- The statement from Curtis stated, “For years, I’ve been rescuing ancient properties from demolition and refurbishing them.” “As a result of our efforts, a large number of individuals have followed in our footsteps.
Now that they’ve discovered what it truly takes to save an ancient house, we’re here to save them.” Curtis expressed her delight that “people desire to maintain these grand old buildings,” and she added that she enjoys “helping them find a way to convert a nightmarish project into the family home they’ve always wanted.” The first episode of HGTV’s Rehab Addict Rescue will air on Thursday, January 28, at 9 p.m.
The following is a comprehensive list of all we know about discovery+.
Kelly Corbett is a news writer with the Associated Press.
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration. You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Nicole Curtis Is Back With ‘Rehab Addict Rescue’ After Focusing on Her Kids
Nicole Curtishas, the host of Rehab Addict Rescue, had had a long and successful career in the home restoration industry. Nicole was the host of the HGTV show Rehab Addict on the DIY Network from 2010 until 2018. Here, she gives neglected homes in Michigan and Minnesota a new lease on life through her work. However, in 2018, she was forced to leave the program due to scheduling conflicts. During that period, she devoted her attention to her children. Nicole has fought for custody of her second son, Harper, and she has an adult son named Ethan.Now, Nicole is back in the spotlight withRehab Addict Rescue.Article continues below advertisementWithRehab Addict Rescue, she is traveling across the country, assisting families in completing their own home improvement projects.
The home improvement network HGTV stated in a news release that “each episode will showcase Nicole and her team as they work with customers to revamp rooms that don’t match their modern-day demands — creating updated, practical dream homes while retaining the properties’ history and charm.”
Nicole Curtis left ‘Rehab Addict’ to focus on her kids.
Nicole has stated in an interview with People magazine that one of the reasons she took a break from Rehab Addict was due of the stress that comes with being a single mother. “Everything you see on the show was purchased, picked up, and placed in position by me, even the drapes, which I ironed,” she explains. “I personally did everything.” “It was quite raw. In addition, I’d dress in the same clothing every day. I wasn’t wearing any makeup at the time.” However, she took the sabbatical in order to spend more time with her family, who she claims motivated her to put herself first and leave the program.
Her pregnancy with Ethan was discovered while she was just 20 years old, according to People magazine.
When she found out she was pregnant with Harper, she made the decision to keep the news a secret.
Nicole Curtis battled for custody of her son Harper.
Nicole Maguire gave birth to her son Harper in 2015, and she and her ex-husband, Shane Maguire, reached a custody arrangement in 2018. According to The Blast, the two came to an agreement to share joint custody after a lengthy court struggle that lasted years. Part of the agreement stipulates that neither of them will put Harper on any medication for more than 30 days without the consent of the other, and that neither of them will be allowed to relocate without incurring a penalty. The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
Nicole, on the other hand, is putting $250,000 into a trust for Harper.
After Nicole and Shane each said some hurtful things about each other, all of this transpired.
Nicole claims Shane attempted to utilize “the heavy-handed and headline-grabbing ploy of seeking a change of legal and physical custody.” Nicole claims Shane was unsuccessful. Rehab Addict Rescue begins on HGTV on Monday, January 28 at 9 p.m. ET.
10 years of Rehab Addict, over 118 episodes, projects in Minneapolis, Detroit and even Akron later, the show is still going strong. We decided to hang up our hats for a few years in order to just take a break. The return of our new show Rehab Addict Rescue fills us with a great sense of accomplishment. In comparison to the Rehab Addict that you have all been watching for so many years, what is different about the new show? The good news is.not much. It’s still me preserving ancient houses in Detroit, but this time we’re working with stressed homeowners to get them back on the path to restoration and back on their property.
- There will be one full hour of Old House overload, my caustic humor, my affection for my team, and, most importantly, one full hour of an old crumbling house getting the spotlight shined on it.
- Tessa is always in the news, and I get questions about her on a daily basis.
- Her death came around a year and a half later, for those of you who are unaware of what happened.
- Our family and friends continue to tell her story through the Love, Team Tessa foundation, which was established in her honor by her mother and father.
- on a rainy Saturday night in November.
- My 40 years have brought me into contact with many youngsters, and I myself have two children, but this little one struck me as having a very ancient spirit.
- To say that none of us anticipated what happened would be an understatement.
- If I had to bet on someone beating the odds, I’d put my money on our little child.
- I just remember thanking God for allowing me to have the privilege of loving her, and I managed to keep my emotions back while I spoke with her.
- I told her I loved her and kissed her lovely bald head one more time before walking away from her.
- Hopefully, every one of you will take a moment to visit her Facebook page and spread the word about welovetessa.
When others hear her story, they become more aware of the problem, which results in more money being directed toward finding a treatment. We need these babies, and we miss Tessa, so please share her story.
Yes, I actually wrote ANew York TimesandUSA TodayBestseller!
“The book meets Nicole’s followers’ long-standing desire to learn more about her personal life.” It is written in Nicole’s trademark straightforward yet unflinching manner, with the overarching theme being to always see the glass as half full—or, more aptly, to see the falling-down house as half standing.” —POPSUGAR CURTIS’ energizing, tenacious nature, and enthusiasm for the hustle are contagious. —BOOKPAGE
yes, I actually still work on houses.
Nicole Curtis, well known for her seriesRehab Addicted, has returned to television after admitting that she required a significant two-year hiatus to rest her mind and body. Getty Images/Nicole Curtis |Bruce Bisping/Star Tribune/Bruce Bisping/Star Tribune She has returned with Rehab Addict Rescue, which aired on HGTV and is currently streaming on Discovery+, and she recently spoke up about why she decided to take a break from her remodeling reality program, Renovation Addict. “I was completely exhausted,” she said to People.
“I was under a lot of pressure.” Apart from juggling a demanding filming schedule, Curtis was also juggling the demands of being a new mother.
In addition, Curtis received criticism for continuing to nurse Harper until he was three years old.
Life took over for Nicole Curtis
Even though Curtis was personally procuring the materials used in her series, the grind eventually got too much for her. I bought, picked up, and assembled everything you see on the program; I ironed the drapes, and I did everything else,” she said in an interview with People magazine. “It was quite raw.” In addition, I’d dress in the same clothing every day. “I wasn’t wearing any makeup at the time.” “We never stopped Rehab Addict,” she said in an interview with The Detroit News. “We didn’t take even a single break.” My kid has grown up, I have had another child, and my grandparents have passed away.
- He’s been a constant presence on the set, and spectators have seen him grow up.
- “I’m feeling a lot of emotion as I think back on this trip,” Curtis recently said on Instagram.
- She shared two images of Ethan, one of him in elementary school and the other of him in high school.
- To a man who is taller than me who is producing our pilot with me, my 6th grader was having a good time in the sound booth with me.
Nicole Curtis gives back to her hometown of Detroit
“Rehab Addict Rescue” premiered on the Discovery Channel with an appearance by Ethan (and his companions). In an Instagram post, Curtis stated, “Here’s the thing -I’m a no-bullsh*t gal-we shot this episode in 9 days -it took my boys, my child, his classmates, my doula, and my best friends-and we nailed it.” It’s “just incredible,” she told The Detroit News. “Ethan has spent his whole life working on construction projects.” Instead of purchasing a property that is destined for demolition, Curtis and his crew rescue residents who have been embroiled in a do-it-yourself disaster.
RELATED: Nicole Curtis, star of the television show “Rehab Addict,” has the best reaction when her son paints the dining room with red handprints.
“However, they do not have air conditioning, and it would cost $40,000 to build it.” “They have excellent intentions, but they have no decent plans.” “We picked initiatives in which kids could learn with us,” she continued, before adding that “And when we left, I had a punch list for folks to continue working on,” says the author of the book.
“It’s a complete overhaul of my life.” We’ve all been in these predicaments when we’re unable to move.
This is like my tenth professional endeavor. I went to college for a very different purpose. It’s basically simply to demonstrate to them that you just have to recognize that you need to have a plan and then regroup,” she says.
Rehab Addict Rescue: HGTV Orders New Series with Nicole Curtis
Rehab Addict Rescuewill premiere on HGTV in the near future. Nicole Curtis, a house restorer and preservationist, will star in the new series, which will follow her as she rushes in to rescue the day. Nicole and her crew will tour the country in this new series, with cameras following them as they help families who are daunted by the prospect of doing their own difficult historic house restorations. In a news release, HGTV disclosed the following information about the upcoming series: Nicole Curtis, a prominent house restorer and preservationist, will appear in the new HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, which will air six one-hour episodes over the next two months.” Nicole grew up in Detroit and Minneapolis, where she spent eight seasons on the DIY Network and HGTV blockbuster showRehab Addict, where she learned to renovate homes and become a real estate expert.
- Nicole also has experience as a designer.
- Throughout the season, Nicole and her team will be featured as they collaborate with customers to transform spaces that don’t suit their modern-day requirements – resulting in modernized, practical dream houses that keep the buildings’ historical significance and beauty.
- Michelle’s personal passion for older homes, as well as her renovation expertise, have inspired millions of rehab enthusiasts who, like her, embrace the unique challenges and opportunities that come with renovating a classic or vintage home, according to Jane Latman, president of HGTV.
- It’s time to call in the professionals at Rehab Addict Rescue if you’re in over your head with a home repair job.
- Is this new HGTV series something you’ll watch?
Rehab Addict Rescue (TV Series 2021– )
5 / 10 Is This a Step Backward? Nicole Curtis and her Rehab Addict series have long been one of my favorite television shows. It was possible to observe her personality and interactions with her team through a series of episodes covering different areas of a property under restoration. We also got to see her personality through her interactions with her staff. The new show Rehab Addict Rescue is a departure from the norm. During each hour-long episode, she delves into an unfinished home improvement project and pushes it to a certain degree of completion.
All of the information is squeezed into a single episode, which causes things to feel hurried or skimmed over altogether.
Because none of the clients has a lot of money to spend, you wind up with some mediocre results.
A few of them are truly rather dreadful, with gaudy colors and sloppy artwork that would require extensive painting to save them.
And everything appears to be hurried and incomplete, with the outcomes occasionally appearing to be sloppy. I sincerely hope that Nicole returns to her old format and enables herself to do better work at a slower pace so that we can all appreciate her on-camera demeanor.
Contribute to this page
Contribute to the content by suggesting changes or adding new material. What is the general plot summary for Rehab Addict Rescue (2021) in the English language? Answer
10 Things You Didn’t Know about Rehab Addict Rescue
The one thing HGTV understands how to do well is come up with a unique method to spin a home remodeling program so that it appears to be something you’ve never witnessed before. In fact, that’s exactly what they’ve done with the new television series Rehab Addict Rescue. During each episode, the show’s host, Nicole Curtis, will deal with a group of stressed homeowners who have gotten themselves into trouble while attempting to complete their own home improvement projects. Nicole’s knowledge will not only assist them in identifying where they have gone wrong, but she will also collaborate with them to complete the tasks necessary to get back on track.
Check out the rest of this article to learn ten surprising facts about Rehab Addict Rescue.
1. Season 1 Will Have 8 Episodes
Especially now that we’re all accustomed to being able to binge watch our favorite shows, it’s usually helpful to know how many episodes a series will consist of before plunging into it completely. For those who were curious, the first season of Rehab Addict Rescue will consist of eight episodes. Each episode will last 30 minutes in length.
2. The Show Is Somewhat Of A Spin-Off
You may recognize the title of the program if it seems remotely similar to you, which means that the show isn’t fully original. The show is a spin-off of Nicole Curtis’ previous shows, Rehab Addict: Detroit and Rehab Addict, both of which were hosted by her. Nicole, on the other hand, was the one who was conducting the remodeling work on those exhibits.
3. The Show Is Also Available On Discovery +
If you don’t have access to cable, it might seem hard to keep up with your favorite television series. Fortunately, I have some excellent news for those of you who don’t have access to HGTV or other similar channels. Additionally, the show is accessible on Discovery Plus, the Discovery Channel’s brand new streaming service.
4. Nicole Also Points Out Other Updates/Fixes The Home Needs
During her house visits, Nicole’s primary purpose is to assist clients in resolving issues that they have previously encountered as a result of their DIY improvements. Her report will also include a list of additional concerns that need to be addressed, such as electrical wiring and plumbing problems, as well as structural problems.
5. The Show Is Nicole’s First Time On TV In New Years
Even though Nicole Curtis isn’t a newcomer to the world of home remodeling programs, her appearance on Rehab Addict Rescue marks the first time she’s appeared on one in quite some time. What prompted Nicole to take a two-year break from television? “I was wearing way too many hats,” she said to Fox News. I had worked really hard and devoted every ounce of my energy to the program, the brand, and, of course, to raising my kid. I was devastated when the show ended. Nevertheless, I was working more than seven days a week during a time when we only had seven days a week.”
6. The Show Focuses On Historic Homes
Homelessness is not the only thing that Rehab Addict Rescue will be concentrating on.
Nicole and her colleagues will be focusing their efforts on assisting people who own historic properties. This adds an additional element to the show because Nicole will also be tasked with assisting the property’s owners in preserving the historic charm of the property.
7. Viewers Will Get Free Advice
Of course, it is not feasible for everyone on the planet to be included on the show, but just because you are unable to appear on television does not exclude you from benefiting from House Rehab Addict’s educational content. Viewers will be able to download a free game that they may use to help them with their own home improvements while they watch the show.
8. Nicole Is Also The Show’s Executive Producer
Nicole is not only the host ofHouse Rehab Addict, but she is also the executive producer of the show as well. According to Master Class, “A television executive producer is often the program’s creator, writer, and showrunner, which means that they not only developed the show, but they also assisted in writing the screenplay and oversaw the show’s day-to-day production operations as well.”
9. There Hasn’t Been A Renewal Announcement Yet
Rehab Addict Rescue is still in the early stages of its first season, so the fact that there hasn’t been an announcement about a second season isn’t all that shocking. With that in mind, fans can be confident that there is a strong likelihood that the program will be renewed for a second season on the air. After all, the number of people addicted to rehab increased from 2010 to 2018.
10. The Show Has Its Own Hashtag
For those of those wishing to keep up with the program on social media, the show does not have any of its own accounts, which is a disappointment for anyone intending to do so. Viewers may still follow up with the show by utilizing the hashtag #RehabAddictRescue on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. Fans may be able to uncover extra material if they use the hashtag to search for it.
About The Author
Added work by this author Camille holds a master’s degree in writing studies from Saint Joseph Institution, and she is presently employed as the Assistant Director of the Writing Center at a small university in western Pennsylvania. Camille’s work has appeared on a number of websites, and she likes putting together articles and short tales in her leisure time to share with others. Camille Ashley may be followed on Twitter at @CamealAshley.
Rehab Addict – Wikipedia
|Directed by||Nicole Curtis|
|Running time||22 Minutes|
|Original release||October 14, 2010 – present|
Rehab Addictis a home-improvement television show that airs onDIY and HGTV and documents house improvements. The DIY Network’s Rehab Addict premiered on October 14, 2010, and it has been running since since. Season 4 of The Real Housewives of New York City began airing on HGTV’s prime time programming in January 2014.
Nicole Curtis (b. August 20, 1976) is an architect who advocates for the preservation and restoration of existing buildings rather than demolition wherever it is possible to do so. Home renovations in Saint Paul, Minnesota; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Lake Orion, Michigan; Detroit, Michigan; and Akron, Ohio have been completed by her. Instead of modernisation, her work focuses on pre-World War II properties, and her renovation philosophy is to “restore historic homes to their former splendor” rather than modernize them.
Her father was the owner of a waste company.
Her current residence in Detroit is a refurbished 1904 house that she purchased in September 2014.
Curtis had originally intended to pursue a law degree in college, but he changed his mind and now studies teaching. Curtis revealed in July 2015 that she was expecting her second child, and she gave birth to a son, Harper, later that year, making her the mother of two.
On July 1, 2020, it was revealed that a spin-off series titledRehab Addict Rescuewill launch on January 28, 2021, after the success of the first series.
- “Nicole Curtis, host of HGTV’s ‘Rehab Addict,’ is expecting her first child.” Closer. The 7th of July, 2015. On December 9, 2016, I was able to get a hold of Kim Palmer’s name is Palmer (January 19, 2014). As reported by HGTV, “Rehab Addict” is “battling blight in an effort to rescue ancient properties.” The Star Tribune is a newspaper in Minneapolis, Minnesota. ‘NCRehabAddict’ is based in Minneapolis (August 20, 2011) . “My very first birthday photograph. I’m fine with the age of 35
- ) “. abMorrison and Kara on Twitter (February 5, 2015). “Nicole Curtis, a’struggling single mom’ who rose to fame on HGTV.” The Arizona Republic (Arizona)
- Meyer and Zlati are two of the most talented writers in the world (July 30, 2013). “The DIY Network’s new show, ‘Rehab Addict,’ takes on a rundown Detroit property.” Detroit Free Press (Detroit Free Press)
- “LO grad is a ‘Rehab Addict,'” says the narrator. The Lake Orion Review published an article on October 13, 2010. Scott, Gregory J., et al., eds., Archived from the original on October 15, 2014. (August 2012). “True Grit.” Minnesota Monthly
- “True Grit.” “”Nicole Curtis: ‘Struggled single mom’ becomes HGTV celebrity”, KXTV, December 9, 2016
- “Nicole Curtis pregnant? “, KXTV, December 9, 2016. The star of Rehab Addict teases followers on social media “. Starcasm. The 7th of July, 2015. Martindale, Mike (December 9, 2016)
- Retrieved on December 9, 2016. (August 24, 2016). “Nicole Curtis has been ordered to pay up in a custody battle.” The Detroit News is a newspaper based in Detroit, Michigan. The Futon Critic published an article titled “HGTV Greenlights New Series “Rehab Addict Rescue” Starring Fan-Favorite Home Renovator Nicole Curtis” on October 8, 2017. On July 1, 2020, the Futon Critic published an article titled “Home Reno Star Nicole Curtis Helps Overwhelmed DIY-ers Restore Their Historic Homes in New HGTV Series “Rehab Addict Rescue.” The Futon Critic will be published on December 16, 2020.
In the eight-episode series, which will premiere on HGTV on Thursday, January 28, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, Nicole, who is best known for her hands-on restoration of crumbling historic homes to their former glory in the popular series Rehab Addict, will be seen rescuing homeowners who have become completely overwhelmed by the renovation process.
What night is Rehab Addict Rescue on?
Thursdays at 9 p.m./8 c. The return of our new show Rehab Addict Rescue fills us with a great sense of accomplishment.
Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
Nicole Curtis, the former star of the HGTV show “Rehab Addict,” has been out of the spotlight for more than two years since the conclusion of her show in 2018. With a fresh new series, “Rehab Addict Rescue,” the 44-year-old helps homeowners restore their crumbling historic houses to their former splendor on the small screen.
How many episodes of Rehab Addict Rescue are there?
On Wednesday, the network announced the creation of a six-episode television series called Rehab Addict Rescue, which would broadcast in early 2021. The former DIY Network star will be followed as she travels throughout the country to “guide families who are overwhelmed by their own challenging historic house restorations,” according to the official description. 1st of July, 2020
Is there a season 10 of Rehab Addict?
Obtain automatic alerts when the release date for Rehab Addict season 10 is revealed. Episodes.Name Air Dates 1 Heights Cottage October 3, 2019 2 Detroit Auction House October 10, 2019 3 14-Mile House October 17, 2019 4 Minnehaha House October 24, 2019
Did rehab addict have a baby?
Nicole Maguire gave birth to her son Harper in 2015, and she and her ex-husband, Shane Maguire, reached a custody arrangement in 2018. According to The Blast, the two came to an agreement to share joint custody after a lengthy court struggle that lasted years.
Is Restored coming back in 2021?
TV Guide presents Restored: Season 6 (2021).
Who is Bobby on rehab addict?
Robert Prothero (@bobbyprothero) posts images and videos to his Instagram account.
Will there be a season 2 of Rehab Addict Rescue?
The next episode will be shown in the future. We’re sorry, but there are no scheduled dates for Rehab Addict Rescue. The program is either on hiatus or the premiere date for the upcoming season has not yet been announced. Episodes. Name of the Show Air Dates 1 Should I sell or should I stay? 28th of January, 2021 Small Problems in a Large Craftsmanship 4th of February, 2021 3 Who Is This New Nester? The 11th of February in the year 2021 The House Revival will take place on February 18, 2021.
How many seasons of rehab addict are there?
Detroit, Michigan Like its predecessor, ‘Rehab Addict Rescue’ is filmed in Detroit, the state’s largest city and the setting for the show. The neoclassical Detroit Institute of Arts, which is famed for its Detroit Industry Murals painted by Diego Rivera, is located in a neighborhood near Downtown.
Will there be a season 9 of Rehab Addict?
The renovation of historic residences in Minneapolis and Detroit that have seen better days is taking place.
Is rehab addict coming back?
HGTV is bringing a whole new series starring Nicole Curtis from the hit show Rehab Addict.
Nicole Curtis, a home repair celebrity, will assist overburdened DIYers in restoring their historic houses in the upcoming HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, which will premiere in January 2021.
Is rehab addict married?
Nicole claims that she has never been married, although she has made news in the past because of some of her sexual encounters with other people. Nicole Cimini and her college lover, Steven Cimini, are the parents of Nicole’s oldest son, Ethan. She also had a son with a businessman named Shane Maguire, whom she married.
Is Nicole on rehab addict married?
The late Steve Lanem.?–2009.
How much is the rehab addict worth?
Curtis’ net worth is presently $7 million, which he has accumulated through his eight-year stint as host of ‘Rehab Addict,’ writing a best-selling book, becoming a certified realtor, and doing design work.
What is Brett Waterman doing now?
Finally, he decided to concentrate his efforts on a single area: restoration. Brett now presents his own television show, “Restored,” which is based on the same premise and can be found on Discovery+.
Is there a season 6 of restored?
Season 6 of Restored had a number of notable moments. Brett Waterman is a preservationist who fixes ancient properties that have great tales to tell and untapped potential.
Where is Brett Waterman from?
Season 6 of Restored had a number of highlights. Bret Waterman, a historic preservationist, fixes properties that have unique histories and untapped possibilities.
Did Tessa from rehab addict died?
The final two episodes of season seven were dedicated to Bobby Prothero’s daughter Tessa, who was battling pediatric cancer at the time of the shows. Tessa, a nine-year-old who frequently appeared on Curtis’ Instagram account and during book signings, died on June 17 after a short illness.
How old is Nicole on rehab addict?
45 years of age (August 20, 1976).
Is Nicole Curtis still single?
Curtis was in a good relationship as of the year 2019. A June 2019 People Magazine story revealed that Curtis was in a joyful relationship with Ryan Sawtelle, the executive director and founder of the White Heart Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports military personnel and their families. It had been two years since the two of them had started dating.
Who lives in the Ransom Gillis house?
They were a logging family that resided in the house for eight years before selling it to Alanson and Cornelia Fox, who were also rich lumber barons at the time of their purchase. The Foxes held the house for 28 years, making them the owners with the longest tenure and the family most frequently linked with it.
Who is Nicole from rehab addict dating?
Nicole Curtis has finally shared her feelings on the new man in her life with the public! The 42-year-old Rehab Addict actress has revealed exclusively to PEOPLE that she has been dating Ryan Sawtelle for more than a year. Sawtelle is the Executive Director and creator of the White Heart Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports military families.
Who is Ryan Sawtelle?
In addition to Absolute Killers (2011), CharlamagneFriends (2013) and others, Ryan Sawtelle is a writer and producer.
What is Nicole’s last name on rehab addict?
Nicole Curtis is the host of the show Rehab Addict. Nicole Curtis is the host of HGTV’s Rehab Addict and the DIY Network’s Rehab Addict. Nicole Curtis is a self-taught home rehabber and designer who is also a mother, a master of salvage picking, and a passionate champion for the preservation of historic buildings and the redevelopment of towns.
Is Nicole Curtis married now?
The late Steve Lanem.?–2009.
Who is the woman on bargain mansions?
Tamara Day is the host of the new DIY Network series Bargain Mansions, which premiered this week.
This mother of four, who is originally from the greater Kansas City area, specialized in enormous, neglected properties that would terrify the majority of people.
Who is Steven Cimini?
In 1997, Steve Cimini was found guilty of driving under the influence and fleeing the scene of a crime. He was ordered to present himself for a year-long prison term the following month. His son Ethan Curtis was born on Christmas Eve 1997, exactly seven months after his father was sentenced to prison.
Who is Nicole Curtis parents?
Nicole Curtis and her parents
Who is the rehab addict married to?
The late Steve Lanem.?–2009.
Who does Rehab Addict Rescue?
Nicole Curtis, star of the reality television show “Rehab Addict Rescue,” was allegedly duped into purchasing a foreclosed property in Detroit, Michigan. The 44-year-old television personality was supposedly taken by surprise when she discovered that the property she had acquired for $17,000 was not a legal transaction.
Did Nicole Curtis win her lawsuit against Detroit?
Nicole Curtis has prevailed in her recent lawsuit against the City of Detroit Land Bank following a three-year disagreement about who should be credited with ownership of a decaying Detroit property. A judge found in Curtis’ favor, granting him the 1908 foursquare-style home at 451 E. Washington Avenue in Los Angeles.
Where did Brett Waterman go to college?
He was reared in Southern California, but Brett spent a significant amount of time on his family’s farm in Oklahoma, where he learned restoration techniques from his father and grandpa, among other things. Later, he attended UCLA in Los Angeles, where he majored in political science and history.
Where did Brett Waterman go to high school?
Brett Waterman is a graduate of Monrovia High School! The 26th of September, 2019.
Do they keep the furniture on restored?
As is customary with most HGTV shows, the customers do not get to retain the furniture or furnishings that they have purchased. Their budget is often restricted to improvements alone. Other than that, all of the furniture is taken from the house when the filming is finished.