Rehab | Home
- Rehab is the infamous Las Vegas pool party set in a tropical oasis at Hard Rock Hotel Casino. Party in true VIP fashion at Rehab’s multiple options of cabanas and daybeds. Dance to your favorite amped up top 40 hits and performances from some of the hottest DJ’s and star’s in the music industry.
- 1 What hotel is rehab in in Vegas?
- 2 Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
- 3 When did rehab Las Vegas close?
- 4 What time do the pool parties start in Vegas?
- 5 Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
- 6 How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
- 7 Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
- 8 How much does it cost to get into a Vegas pool party?
- 9 Do Vegas pools close in the winter?
- 10 Can Park MGM guests use MGM Grand pool?
- 11 2022’s Top Rehab Centers in Las Vegas, NV (15 Free) – Drug & Alcohol
- 12 VA Southern Nevada HCS – Las Vegas VA Outpatient Clinic
- 13 Center for Behavioral Health- North Las Vegas
- 14 Vogue Recovery Center LLC
- 15 Counseling
- 16 Support Groups
- 17 Las Vegas Rehab Centers
- 18 Benefits of Being Admitted into a Rehab Program
- 19 Help and Support Offered for Substance Abuse
- 20 Getting Rehabilitation in Las Vegas
- 21 Popular regions and counties in Nevada
- 22 Popular Rehab Treatment Locations
- 23 Rehab @ Hard Rock
- 24 Browse All 6 Las Vegas Rehabs
- 25 Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- 26 Las Vegas Adult Rehabilitation Center
- 27 Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
- 28 Our mission in Las Vegas
- 29 Las Vegas NV Free Rehab Centers
- 30 Search Results:
- 31 Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- 32 Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- 33 Seating Map
- 34 Reviews
- 22.214.171.124 5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- 126.96.36.199 4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- 188.8.131.52 5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- 184.108.40.206 5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- 18.104.22.168 4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- 22.214.171.124 4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- 126.96.36.199 2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- 188.8.131.52 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- 184.108.40.206 4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- 220.127.116.11 4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- 35 Las Vegas, Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- 36 Our Las Vegas Treatment Programs
- 37 Therapies at Our Las Vegas Location
- 38 What to Expect at Our Las Vegas Rehab
- 39 TrustedApproved Addiction Treatment Centers
What hotel is rehab in in Vegas?
Rehab was a pool party event held from 2004 to 2018, at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, near the Las Vegas Strip.
Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
Rehab Beach Club, the first major day club in Las Vegas, will be closing after this season, according to new Hard Rock Hotel CEO Richard Bosworth. Billionaire Richard Branson purchased the Hard Rock earlier this year and later announced the property would be rebranded as a Virgin Hotel by the end of 2019.
When did rehab Las Vegas close?
One of the most popular dayclubs in Las Vegas has announced its closure. Rehab Beach Club at the Hard Rock hotel-casino will be holding its final party on Oct. 14.
What time do the pool parties start in Vegas?
When do pools open in Las Vegas? Pool season begins in March and ends around October with the daily hours typically being 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. but this can vary from pool to pool.
Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino provides complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests to and from the strip. The pick-up location is at the HRH front drive. The shuttle is based on availability and departs on the hour from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
About 1.5 miles, or a six-minute drive, from the Strip in a less exciting area, but there’s a free shuttle service every hour. The Hard Rock occupies 16.7 acres just outside the Strip on the less popular four-lane highway called Paradise Road, which is mostly filled with strip malls, fast-food joints, and traffic.
Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
The Hard Rock chain is opening a guitar-shaped hotel in Hollywood, Florida. But the guitar isn’t the only cool feature of this hotel. It will also have a lazy river and a huge 10-acre lagoon-style pool. Naturally the pool will feature waterfalls and palm trees for that true Florida experience.
How much does it cost to get into a Vegas pool party?
This ranges from General Admission that can be free to $40,000/day exclusive cabanas with bottles of booze and your own private pool. The prices at Vegas pool parties are not for the faint of heart. A drink will likely run you $12-15, beers will be $8+, and many drinks will run $30-50+.
Do Vegas pools close in the winter?
Most of the pools off the Vegas Strip are closed for the cooler weather (November, December, January, February). Red Rock Casino and the Plaza are two of the few off-strip hotels that keep their pool open year-round.
Can Park MGM guests use MGM Grand pool?
Only MGM Grand hotel guests may use the Grand Pool Complex. Pool hours are tentative and subject to availability due to inclement weather and special events.
2022’s Top Rehab Centers in Las Vegas, NV (15 Free) – Drug & Alcohol
Rehab refers to structured programs that are aimed to assist people in quitting drug and alcohol use and learning to live a healthy lifestyle. More information about rehabilitation.
Select which type of facility you want to see:
Payment Options Depending on Your Age AnyLoading.
Search Results:1 – 15out of47results
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, this private addiction treatment and rehabilitation clinic is elegant and boutique in design. Patient-centered treatment provided in a pleasant and welcoming setting Detoxification and residential treatment that include a range of alternative therapies and activities are available. Acceptance of private insurance. Medicaid and Medicare will not be accepted. An overview of the center is provided to help you get started on your recovery. Services for: Adult males, adult women, those who have experienced trauma in the past, seniors, young adults, those who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, those who have co-occurring pain and substance use problems Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
VA Southern Nevada HCS – Las Vegas VA Outpatient Clinic
- Services for: Adult males, adult women, court referrals, and other related issues Domestic violence in the past, sexual abuse in the past, trauma in the past, HIV/AIDS Pregnant/postpartum, Seniors, young adults, veterans, and people with disabilities Clients who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, clients who have co-occurring pain and substance use disorders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients, and clients who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
Center for Behavioral Health- North Las Vegas
- Services for: Service members, adult males, adult women, court referrals, military families, and other individuals who need assistance. Domestic violence in the past, sexual abuse in the past, trauma in the past, HIV/AIDS Pregnant/postpartum, Seniors, veterans, and those with disabilities Clients who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, clients who have co-occurring pain and substance use disorders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients, and clients who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
Vogue Recovery Center LLC
StartYourRecovery.org provides facility information based on publicly available data from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; however, we are unable to verify the accuracy of the information provided. The outcomes of engaging with any provider or treatment facility are not guaranteed by StartYourRecovery.org and are at the sole discretion of the provider or treatment institution. Please get in touch with us if you are the owner of a facility and have information about updates or corrections to the site’s content.
Counselors and therapists can assist you in identifying the elements that contribute to your substance abuse, avoiding triggers, increasing your motivation, and navigating the many treatment choices available. They can also work in collaboration with licensed specialists to provide medication-assisted therapy. More on the subject of counseling.
Support groups provide a safe environment for people to get social support, a sense of empowerment, and encouragement from those who have endured — or are now facing — similar problems and circumstances. More information about support groups. Rehabilitation Centers in My Area In and around Las Vegas, there are hundreds of rehabilitation clinics. The majority of the area’s treatment facilities may be located in Paradise, with the remainder concentrated in Las Vegas. Also available in Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, North Las Vegas, and Henderson are a variety of selections for you to pick from.
Outpatients, in particular, may choose to limit their search to locations that are close by, since this will make travel less difficult.
- Residential treatment facilities that provide live-in care
- Outpatient treatment centers that allow patients to remain in their homes
- Detoxification facilities that concentrate on withdrawal management
- Specialized treatment for adults Adolescents who require specialized care are referred to
There are also a few transitional housing alternatives available to help people once they have completed treatment, as well as some places that provide specialized care for Veterans, persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, and LGBTQ patients. Options for Making a Payment When looking for a rehab facility in or around Las Vegas, there are a variety of payment options to take into consideration. The majority of treatment institutions in the region accept private health insurance as well as Medicaid as sources of reimbursement.
While there are a variety of possibilities for payment help, only a tiny number of establishments provide free or low-cost medical treatment and services.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Centers When seeking for the most appropriate therapy for your specific circumstances, understanding the differences between inpatient and outpatient rehab programs is essential. Inpatient
- The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health provides a wealth of information on opioid usage in Nevada, including statistics and case studies. Among the resources are important addiction and treatment resources, as well as patient education resources related to chronic pain. A 24-hour crisis line is available, including a substance addiction assistance line, which can be accessed by calling 775-825-4357 or toll free 800-450-9530. Callers will be linked with safe and competent support services
- In addition to providing great information about Naloxone, a medicine that can reverse an opioid overdose, the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health also provides excellent information on other topics. This site links users with a list of pharmacies that distribute the drug, providers that supply it, and advice on how to use it
- It also provides information on how to get it.
Overdose Prevention and Treatment Act (also known as the Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act) The Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act in Nevada permits a person to seek medical aid for a person who is having an overdose without risk of being prosecuted with possession of a prohibited narcotic under certain circumstances. As a result, a person who is experiencing an overdose may not be prosecuted with possession of a prohibited drug under certain circumstances.
Las Vegas Rehab Centers
People who abuse drugs frequently have to take increasingly larger and larger doses in order to achieve the high they desire. Advanced cases of addiction make it more difficult for the addict to distinguish between an ideal amount of drugs and a lethal dose of drugs as time goes on. Let us take the example of Las Vegas addicts, which has been covered extensively in news reports. These addicts ingested what they believed to be appropriate doses of heroin that their friend had prepared for them.
It is evident from this account that addiction may be fatal, even for individuals who believe they have their behaviors under control.
Benefits of Being Admitted into a Rehab Program
When someone you care about uses drugs on a regular basis, it may be extremely tough to watch. You may be able to observe how the addiction is affecting the person’s life, but the person may be unable to comprehend why the addiction is causing so much harm to him or her. The addict’s physical condition makes clear thinking nearly difficult, which can be irritating, but it’s crucial to remember this while dealing with them. The individual isn’t attempting to be tough or contentious in anyway. Instead, the individual suffers from a medical condition that has an influence on the way he or she thinks, feels, and behaves.
This physical separation may make it simpler for the addict to properly comprehend how harmful their behavior has become.
Help and Support Offered for Substance Abuse
The breadth and expense of addiction treatment programs can vary significantly. The assistance provided by addiction treatment programs, on the other hand, tends to be consistent. Programs often include the following features:
- Personalized counseling
- Family counseling
- Medication to alleviate cravings
- Group therapy sessions
- Support group meetings
- Referrals to community resources for housing, education, and other needs
Getting Rehabilitation in Las Vegas
If you want to assist a loved one in overcoming an addiction, you should look into drug treatment programs in Las Vegas. By researching programs on behalf of the person you care about, you may be able to restrict the field and make it simpler for the person you care about to enroll in and get assistance. You will have already completed the required research and selected the most appropriate treatment program, so that when your loved one is ready to acknowledge that addiction is a serious problem, he or she may easily enroll in the program without having to do any further work.
Making the route as smooth as possible may be the most effective method to guarantee that your loved one accepts necessary assistance. We can make the procedure a little less difficult for you.
Popular regions and counties in Nevada
From the listing pages below, you may also see rehabs in Nevada, cities in Clark County, and other popular counties, cities, and regions based on your preferences.
Popular Rehab Treatment Locations
If you’re willing to put in the effort to travel, the following are some of our most popular listings organized by state.
Rehab @ Hard Rock
Parties begin every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 11 a.m. and are held in the Hard Rock Hotel’s huge pool complex on the premises of the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. and keeps the party going till 7 p.m.Highlighted DJs* –
- Dee Jay Silver
- Pauly D
- Bingo Players
- Knife Party
- Flux Pavilion
- Jayceeoh are some of the artists that have contributed to this compilation.
Occasionally, Rehab may throw a surprise party for us with celebrity guest hosts and DJs. Check out their events schedule to see who will be creating waves on the weekend you plan to go surfing. VIP Seating — Rehab is set up like a mini complex, with VIP cabanas and daybeds arranged in various locations throughout the facility and on both floors. Consider setting up a private retreat next to the Lazy River for a private retreat from the party and excellent views of the bikinis and DJ booth. Cover Charges –Door fees start at $40 for men and $20 for women, but they may increase if a really attractive celebrity is scheduled to make an appearance.
There is absolutely nothing about the vibe.
SHARE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE CABANA!
Below is a list of the best treatment centers in Las Vegas, complete with pricing information, reviews, and other details. As an independent resource, we list each center that meets our high-end criteria, ensuring that those seeking treatment in Las Vegas have a comprehensive list of the best options available to them. All6Centers may be viewed here.
Browse All 6 Las Vegas Rehabs
- Treatment based on trauma-informed principles
- Ideal for professionals
- Master’s Level Therapists
- Therapeutic setting
- Concierge-style service
- A wellness emphasis
- Ideal for working professionals
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
Discover your route to recovery from drug addiction in Las Vegas, PTSD, depression, and other issues so that you may regain control of your life and your destiny. During your treatment at one of these rehab centers, you will participate in activities such as reading and swimming in the beautiful desert surroundings. Las Vegas, Nevada, is a treasure nestled in the mountains of the Mojave desert, and it is world-renowned for its nightlife and eccentricity. Its signature feature is year-round hot and dry weather, which attracts a large number of tourists, as do the neon signs and packed nightclubs.
Although there are numerous excellent treatment options in Las Vegas, residential rehab gives you or your loved one the opportunity to refresh and restart in a setting that is most appropriate for your specific needs.
Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 more events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 more events • Fri, Mar 11, 11:30 AM on the Las Vegas Striplas vegas, NV
- With 99 other events The Las Vegas Strip is a popular tourist destination. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Fri, March 11, 11:30 a.m., plus 99 other events The Las Vegas Strip is a popular tourist destination. TAO Beach Dayclub in Las Vegas, NV
- AYU Dayclub in Las Vegas, NV
- AYU Dayclub in Las Vegas, NV Vegas, Nevada
- Mandalay BayLas Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada as well as 188 additional events at the andalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, March 4, 10:00 AM. AZILO Ultra Pool is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, Mar 4, 10:00 a.m., plus an additional 188 events In Las Vegas, Nevada, the AZILO Ultra Pool is located in the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Hotels by the Curio Collection by Hilton at Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- Friday, February 11, 10:00 p.m., plus 14 more events The Cromwell Las Vegas is a luxury hotel with a unique design.
Las Vegas Adult Rehabilitation Center
Please fill out the form below with your name, email address, and zip code to join! Safety of our customers, donors, and employees is of the utmost importance for us. Contribute to ensuring the continuation of our rehabilitation programs at this time of hardship.
GO TO THE STORES It would be wonderful if you could join us as a member of our team. APPLY RIGHT NOW Our no-fee rehabilitation program in Las Vegas assists individuals in overcoming their alcohol and drug addiction. GET HELP RIGHT NOW
Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please fill out the form below with your name, email address, and zip code to join! Located throughout the Las Vegas metropolitan area, The Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Centers assist residents in overcoming addictions, developing the work and social skills necessary to re-enter the workforce, regaining health and stability, and reuniting families that have been shattered as a result of substance abuse.
Our mission in Las Vegas
We Have a Vision Residents learn to live a drug-free life via a combination of holistic work therapy, group and individual counseling, life skill development, and spiritual direction. Who We Are and What We Do No-fee drug and alcohol recovery programs run by The Salvation Army have been providing emotional, spiritual, and social support to persons battling with drug and alcohol addiction for more than a century now. Center Hours are 10:25 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m.
Obtain Driving Directions
Las Vegas NV Free Rehab Centers
Alcohol, drug, and other treatment options are available for free in Las Vegas, Nevada. We assist clients in taking the initial steps toward seeking assistance for their drug and alcohol abuse and living a drug-free lifestyle by guiding them through the process. Please contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor if you have any questions. What FreeRehabCenters.com is all about is locating options for help with alcohol, drug, and other rehab-related problems that are difficult to come across in other places.
Take a look at our available properties below.
- Building ResilienceEmailWebsiteBuilding Resilience More information may be found here. 1240 W Owens AveLas Vegas, NV – 89106(702) 483-31001240 W Owens AveLas Vegas, NV – 89106 The Building Resilience Community Center provides therapeutic services that are helpful and suitable for children, adolescents, adults, and their families. Building Resilience Community Center will teach their clients how to build healthy relationships that will prepare them to be socially, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit for the challenges that life throws at them. See more about how they will include their clients in programs and services that will help them to operate within society a. Desert Hope has a website. More information may be found here. Call (702) 789-6203 or visit us at 2465 East Twain Avenue in Las Vegas, Nevada. AAC provides a broad range of drug misuse treatment services for adult men and women, with services tailored to each individual’s requirements as determined by extensive evaluations performed at the time of admission and during the course of treatment. Their treatment centers collaborate with local healthcare specialists to determine the specific detoxification requirements of each patient.
Area Treatment Centers
Because there are so few postings in Las Vegas, we’ve included some listings from surrounding areas. All of the properties are located within 30 miles of Las Vegas.
- Seven Hills Hospital’s official website More information may be found here. The address is 3021 West Horizon Ridge ParkwayHenderson, NV – 89052 and the phone number is (844) 460-0703. In a sympathetic environment, Seven Hills Hospital provides care to adults, adolescents, and seniors who are suffering from mental health difficulties, alcoholism, and drug misuse. A team of highly competent therapists and board certified psychiatrists provide tailored therapy to each of their patients. At Seven Hills, they set the bar extremely high. read on for more information The New Beginnings Counseling Centers are located 15 miles from Las Vegas and provide addiction treatment. EmailWebsite More information may be found here. 3376 South Eastern AvenueNorth Las Vegas, NV 89030(702) 538-7412 3376 South Eastern AvenueNorth Las Vegas, NV 89030 The mission of New Beginnings Counseling Centers is to provide assistance to those who are struggling with an addiction to opiates, such as heroin and prescription pain relievers. NBCC is an outpatient substance abuse clinic that provides a variety of programs to assist individuals in overcoming their addiction and regaining their ability to function. read on for more information The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Program is located 6 miles from downtown Las Vegas and may be reached by email or website.
Rehab Pool Party ☀ Cabana Rental
- Package Deals
- An events calendar
- Photographs / videos
- And customer testimonials
After a weekend of revelry in Sin City, everyone is in desperate need of some rest and recuperation. Chances are that, despite your need for a break, you will not want to spend the last few hours of your weekend in the confines of your own house watching stale television – you will want to be out and about amongst the crowds and enjoying the beautiful weather instead of staying at home. These sentiments are shared by the team behind the Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool, who have created a relaxing environment where guests can conclude their weekend without having to put on a nice costume or cope with a huge group of people in a confined, steamy place.
Cabana RentalVIP Packages
- Host with a VIP experience
- Limousine transfer to the pool
- VIP entry to the pool party
- No line (including cover)
- Reserved cabana
- For special rates, please call (702) 333-2323. APPLICATION FOR A QUOTE What’s included is as follows:
- Reserved day bed and VIP host services, as well as limo transfer to the pool and pool party VIP entry (which includes cover).
- For special rates, please call (702) 333-2323. APPLICATION FOR A QUOTE What’s included is as follows:
- Private VIP host
- Limousine transfers
- VIP entry and cabana at pool party
- Nightclub entry and table
- Strip club entry and table
- FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICES, CALL +1 702-333-2323 OR REQUEST QUOTE
– A minimum of 6 individuals is required. – The consumer must purchase a minimum number of bottles. • Subject to availability, packages are subject to change.
- CLOSE X
- CLOSE X
Rehab has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from 11 visitors.
11 user reviews have been submitted. Have you ever visited Rehab Nightclub? Please tell others about your experience! Create a review on the product.
5.0onFeb 20, review byKatherine M. ‘ My new favorite club ‘
- My buddies and I just went to Rehab for a bachelorette party, and it was a blast. To be honest, it was well worth the money to hire a cabana for the afternoon. A special thanks to our waitress, who was quite kind and delivered outstanding service. The pool is quite large, and the music was excellent. We were staying at the Hard Rock, so Rehab was a great choice because it was near to our hotel and quite handy. The most essential thing was that the bride-to-be had a fantastic time. Review of rehab in Las Vegas
- (Rehab in Las Vegas Review)
4.5onMay 2, review byChristyF. ‘ Best Sunday pool party’
- I attended a Rehab pool party once and will never forget how insane it was
- I witnessed some of the strangest stuff I’ve ever witnessed, including hot and intoxicated ladies, excellent music, and all types of celebs. The only disadvantage is that the water is filthy:(- (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJun 19, review byTedd B. ‘ Despite the amount of people, you never feel too crowded ‘
- The best idea I’ve ever had was to take my lady to rehab for her last birthday party, and it was the best decision I could have made. Despite the large number of people present, you never feel crowded. Even though the cabanas were a little pricey, they were absolutely worth it! We’ve made the decision to return as frequently as feasible. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
5.0onJul 11, review byGregory V. ‘ Crowded, but GREAT! ‘
- I’ve spent enough time poolside in Las Vegas to know whether or not I’m going to have a good time right from the beginning. I was worried that the large number of people would detract from the whole experience before I even stepped foot into Rehab. However, in reality, it only amplifies it! The amenities are fantastic! And the party is something that everyone should take part in. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onAug 22, review byTara L. ‘ Perfect Bachelorette Party’
- For my bachelorette party, my girlfriends and I went to Rehab in August, and we couldn’t believe how much fun we had. A Las Vegas pool party should include everything from the music to the environment, and Rehab does just that. There was a lot of heat in the sun, but there was plenty of water to go around at Rehab. Considering that one of us recently got engaged, you can guarantee that we’ll be back here next year!- (Rehab Las Vegas Review)
4.0onSep 4, review byRoy B. ‘ Want to People Watch? Go to Rehab ‘
- At first, I was a little taken aback by the sheer number of people at Rehab. I knew it was often crowded, but I didn’t anticipate it to be this crowded! Because of the large number of people, though, I was able to take advantage of some fantastic sight-seeing opportunities! The females in this club are very unrestrained and will go to any length to gain attention. Certainly not a family-friendly establishment, Rehab is an excellent choice for us lonely males! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onNov 19, review byOrtho H. ‘ Pricey but worth it ‘
- It’s better to take a swim in a resort pool than to take a lazy river trip! How fortunate I was to have such a wonderful day at Rehab Center. Blackjack in the hot tub was by far the most enjoyable part of the entire event. Despite the fact that the day was somewhat expensive, you can be sure that I will be returning! – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
2.0onJan 7, review byVanda S. ‘ Rude General Manager ‘
- I had planned to convey my experience as soon as I returned to Australia, but I was sidetracked by other obligations. And, to my surprise, when I turned on my television today, Rehab was already on. Anyway, I was going to give Rehab a perfect score of ten stars. My friends and family had a wonderful time. Parties that we’d remember for the rest of our lives were some of our favorites. However, while we were there, it just so happened that Matt treated one of the Rehab employees as if she were a slave, which we found to be shocking. My closest buddy approached him and encouraged him to calm down and act like a man (which, of course, he is not), and he scolded him, saying, “It’s none of your concern.” He then walked away. Being abusive to a staff member was bad enough, but treating them as though they were a slave was far worse.
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Every Sunday ‘
- Rehab will be available on Sunday mornings from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. beginning at the end of April. Taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel’s swimming pool, this is one pool party that you will not want to miss out on! Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will be on hand to provide the best rock, hip hop, and jungle mixes of the day. Dig Dug and Mikey Swift will also be performing live. After a long and naughty weekend in Sin City, spending the day at the pool can be a refreshing and Rehab-worthy experience. Of course, you’ve never been to a rehabilitation center like this one before. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.0onJan 24, review byEditor P. ‘ Daybeds are the primary furniture ‘
- Rehab provides total relaxation and comfort from beginning to end. Massages will be provided by Rock Spa, while Pink Taco will be on site to serve tacos cooked over an open flame grill. In the event that you feel like indulging in a drink, you will find some of the most delicious exotic drinks prepared and ready to serve to you. Daybeds are the major piece of furniture, and they are strategically placed around the pool to provide a pleasant place to sit while you are not relaxing in the magnificent pool or indulging in some very soothing spa activities. – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
- – (Rehab Las VegasReview)
4.5onSep 18, review byTahlia. ‘ Rehab ‘
- No, I’m not talking about the pool party. After the weekend I’ve just experienced owing to this facility, I’m in desperate need of rehabilitation. My body feels a little violated, but only in the finest possible manner, obviously. To get the party started, we went to Marquee Dayclub. We were told there was a limo transfer, but since we were already staying at the Cosmopolitan, we didn’t need it anyway. We did, however, receive a VIP cabana, which is something that would usually be impossible to obtain without spending thousands of dollars. as well as a VIP entrance to Marquee Nightclub What a sultry nightclub this is. We also missed Crazy Horse since we were a little sleepy from the previous night’s festivities at the two Marquees. Umm. THE MONEY WAS STILL WORTH IT- (Rehab Las Vegas Review)
Las Vegas, Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Vogue Recovery Center, located in a quiet metropolitan region of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a pleasant and private environment in which you may reclaim your life from the grips of drug and alcohol addiction. Our addiction treatment program in Las Vegas employs techniques and approaches that have been shown to be helpful in the treatment of addiction and mental health issues. We’ll assist you in reconnecting with yourself and discovering that it is possible to have a healthy and productive life while in long-term rehabilitation.
Other clients will understand what you’re going through and will become more than simply your peers during your addiction treatment experience.
As you begin your road to recovery, remember to be patient with yourself.
Our Las Vegas Treatment Programs
Vogue’s addiction treatment clinic in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides therapy for all degrees of addiction. The most complex co-occurring disorders, such as acute psychiatric conditions such as bipolar disorder, clinical depression, and psychosis can be treated by our team of experts here at UCSF. Pregnant women and those with pre-existing physical and mental health concerns are among the patients who benefit from our nurses’ training in high medical acuity, which allows us to treat them effectively throughout their detoxification.
Medically Monitored Detox
For many people suffering from drug or alcohol addictions, the first step in a substance abuse treatment program is to spend time in a detox center to cleanse their system. Our treatment clinic in Las Vegas provides medically supervised detoxification. In a comfortable environment, you’ll be able to safely eliminate alcohol and drugs from your system. Nursing staff monitor you around the clock, administering medications to alleviate withdrawal symptoms under the supervision of an on-call physician.
Inpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction is the most advanced level of care available. It’s where a lot of people start their therapy following detox. Residential treatment provides you with the necessary space and separation from stressors to allow you to concentrate on your recovery. While you’re here, you’ll live in a secure, comfortable environment and attend individual and group treatment sessions throughout the day. Evenings are dedicated to recovery activities as well as time for introspection on what you’ve learned.
Partial Hospitalization Program
Our partial hospitalization program offers addiction treatment during the day while you continue to live at home or in a sober-living facility.
If you do not require a higher level of care, PHPs can be used as a step-down from inpatient treatment or as an entry point into a structured addiction treatment program. These are the options chosen by some individuals who are required to be at home in the evenings.
Intensive Outpatient Program
You’ll spend fewer hours in treatment in an intensive outpatient program than you would in a partial hospitalization program, which saves you money. Clients in our IOP get drug misuse therapy for three hours each day, five days a week during the week. Our intensive outpatient program allows you to maintain a strong foothold in addiction treatment and our recovery community while easing back into work, school, and other everyday responsibilities after completing treatment.
After inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment is one of the final steps in the recovery process. You will be required to attend treatment for one hour, twice a week. Meeting times can be scheduled at your convenience. Outpatient treatment includes a weekly check-in session where you may talk about real-world triggers that you may encounter as you return to your regular routine. While living at home or in a sober-living facility, you will receive regular support from your peers and will be able to improve your recovery skills.
While you are doing outpatient addiction treatment and preparing to return to your independent life, you may want to consider staying in one of our sober-living facilities. Sober transitional housing provides a home-like environment in which you will live with other people who are in recovery from substance abuse. People who live in an atmosphere that isn’t conducive to sobriety may prefer to live in this setting.
Therapies at Our Las Vegas Location
Vogue Recovery Center, located in Las Vegas, provides a unique combination of traditional and experiential therapy. This promotes healing not just in the mind, but also in the body and the soul, according to the researchers. Because of our wide range of therapies, we can tailor your therapy experience to your specific needs, allowing you to discover which techniques best assist your recovery. Our rehab center in Las Vegas provides the following services:
- Experiential treatments, Art therapy, Music therapy, Nutrition assistance, Relapse prevention, Case management, 12-step groups are some of the services offered. Motivational Interviewing (MI) is another service offered.
Visit our treatments page for information of the therapies that Vogue Recovery Center may employ in the treatment of substance use disorders.
What to Expect at Our Las Vegas Rehab
We understand how tough it may be to begin treatment for drug or alcohol addiction. At Vogue Recovery Center, we strive to make this a stress-free experience as feasible. A warm and welcoming environment with helpful staff and a home-like atmosphere awaits you.
- Rooms with luxurious furnishings and an outdoor patio
- Semi-private rooms Nurses on call 24 hours a day
- The staff-to-client ratio is quite high. There are two sober-living facilities.
Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
When the primary diagnosis is a drug use disorder, we treat the co-occurring disorders that have developed. A more integrated approach, in which both addiction and mental health disorders are addressed at the same time, is made possible by this. Integrating mental health and drug misuse treatment is critical for long-term recovery since mental health issues can exacerbate substance addiction and vice versa.
- Individual treatment on a regular basis
- The Veterans Program – Valor
- A chronic pain track
- And a full continuum of care Outpatient choices available in the morning and evening
- Holistic therapies
- Medication-assisted therapy (MAT)
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Veterans Program – Valor
Valor is a specialized program for veterans and first responders that delivers evidence-based therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and drug misuse.
This program is designed to meet the specific needs of veterans and first responders while they recover in the company of others who have gone through similar situations.
TrustedApproved Addiction Treatment Centers
Associate Medical Director for the State of Nevada The University of California, Berkeley, where Dr. Kaplan received his undergraduate degree, followed by his residency study in Internal Medicine at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he finished his training from 2001 to 2004. From 2004 until the present, he has worked as a hospitalist, and since 2012, he has focused his efforts on addiction and recovery. His skill in the diagnosis and treatment of acute medical disorders, along with his knowledge of Wellness, allows him to provide a complete approach to recovery and healthcare to patients.
“Being dependable, consistent, and patient are essential components of supporting the wellbeing and recovery of our clients during times of physical and emotional distress,” says the author.
Leslie Howell is originally from the state of California.
Sergio “Junior” Rodriguez
Nevada’s Director of Operations is a seasoned professional. The life of Sergio “Junior” Rodriguez has been committed to assisting others who are struggling to break away from the cycle of addiction. He began working in the field of addiction therapy more than nine years ago, when he was able to break free from his own personal fight with substance abuse. Since then, Junior has refined his leadership abilities, beginning with his entry-level position as a Behavioral Health Technician and progressing to the position of Operations Director.
Junior believes in the importance of lifelong learning and mentors his team by helping them to improve their skills.