- Las Vegas Recovery Center, a drug and alcohol addiction rehab facility that is situated at 3321 N Buffalo Drive in Las Vegas, Nevada, is committed to helping those who are addicted, get the addiction treatment they need.
- 1 What hotel is rehab in in Vegas?
- 2 Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
- 3 When did rehab Las Vegas close?
- 4 What time do the pool parties start in Vegas?
- 5 Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
- 6 How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
- 7 Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
- 8 Are there still bodies in the Hard Rock New Orleans?
- 9 What replaced Hard Rock in Vegas?
- 10 Why is Hard Rock Las Vegas closed?
- 11 Las Vegas Rehab Centers
- 12 Benefits of Being Admitted into a Rehab Program
- 13 Help and Support Offered for Substance Abuse
- 14 Getting Rehabilitation in Las Vegas
- 15 Popular regions and counties in Nevada
- 16 Popular Rehab Treatment Locations
- 17 2022’s Top Rehab Centers in Las Vegas, NV (15 Free) – Drug & Alcohol
- 18 VA Southern Nevada HCS – Las Vegas VA Outpatient Clinic
- 19 Center for Behavioral Health- North Las Vegas
- 20 Vogue Recovery Center LLC
- 21 Counseling
- 22 Support Groups
- 23 Rehab (party) – Wikipedia
- 24 Description
- 25 History
- 26 References
- 27 External links
- 28 Browse All 6 Las Vegas Rehabs
- 29 Rehab Beach Club – Las Vegas, NV
- 30 Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Las Vegas, Nevada
- 31 Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- 32 CrossRoads of Southern Nevada
- 33 Las Vegas
- 34 Substance Abuse Treatment for Las Vegas
- 35 Insurance Providers Accepted at Landmark Recovery of Las Vegas
- 36 Addictions Treated at Landmark Recovery Las Vegas
- 37 Las Vegas Recovery Resources
- 38 Our Treatment Plans
- 39 How Soon Can I Get Care?
- 40 Our Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
- 41 The Landmark Recovery Las Vegas Difference.
- 42 You’re Not Alone
- 43 Frequently Asked Questions
- 44 Las Vegas Addiction Treatment Located Close to Home
- 45 Las Vegas, Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- 46 Our Las Vegas Treatment Programs
- 47 Therapies at Our Las Vegas Location
- 48 What to Expect at Our Las Vegas Rehab
- 49 TrustedApproved Addiction Treatment Centers
What hotel is rehab in in Vegas?
Rehab was a pool party event held from 2004 to 2018, at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, near the Las Vegas Strip.
Is rehab Las Vegas closing?
Rehab Beach Club, the first major day club in Las Vegas, will be closing after this season, according to new Hard Rock Hotel CEO Richard Bosworth. Billionaire Richard Branson purchased the Hard Rock earlier this year and later announced the property would be rebranded as a Virgin Hotel by the end of 2019.
When did rehab Las Vegas close?
One of the most popular dayclubs in Las Vegas has announced its closure. Rehab Beach Club at the Hard Rock hotel-casino will be holding its final party on Oct. 14.
What time do the pool parties start in Vegas?
When do pools open in Las Vegas? Pool season begins in March and ends around October with the daily hours typically being 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. but this can vary from pool to pool.
Does the Hard Rock hotel have a shuttle to the Strip?
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino provides complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests to and from the strip. The pick-up location is at the HRH front drive. The shuttle is based on availability and departs on the hour from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
How far is Hard Rock hotel from the strip?
About 1.5 miles, or a six-minute drive, from the Strip in a less exciting area, but there’s a free shuttle service every hour. The Hard Rock occupies 16.7 acres just outside the Strip on the less popular four-lane highway called Paradise Road, which is mostly filled with strip malls, fast-food joints, and traffic.
Does Hard Rock hotel have a lazy river?
The Hard Rock chain is opening a guitar-shaped hotel in Hollywood, Florida. But the guitar isn’t the only cool feature of this hotel. It will also have a lazy river and a huge 10-acre lagoon-style pool. Naturally the pool will feature waterfalls and palm trees for that true Florida experience.
Are there still bodies in the Hard Rock New Orleans?
Final remains recovered from Hard Rock Hotel site collapse in New Orleans. 3 workers died when the construction site partially collapsed in October 2019. The body of the last New Orleans worker killed in October 2019 when a Hard Rock Hotel construction site partially collapsed was finally recovered this week.
What replaced Hard Rock in Vegas?
Guitar-Shaped Hard Rock Hotel Is Replacing This Las Vegas Strip Favorite. Soon there will be two guitar-shaped hotels in the United States after Hard Rock International announced last week it would acquire The Mirage Hotel and Casino in a $1.075 billion deal.
Why is Hard Rock Las Vegas closed?
The old Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas was sold and closed for renovations in early 2020, reopening as Virgin Hotels Las Vegas in March 2021.
Las Vegas Rehab Centers
People who abuse drugs frequently have to take increasingly larger and larger doses in order to achieve the high they desire. Advanced cases of addiction make it more difficult for the addict to distinguish between an ideal amount of drugs and a lethal dose of drugs as time goes on. Let us take the example of Las Vegas addiction, which has been featured extensively in news media. These addicts ingested what they believed to be appropriate doses of heroin that their friend had prepared for them.
It is evident from this account that addiction may be fatal, even for individuals who believe they have their behaviors under control.
Benefits of Being Admitted into a Rehab Program
When someone you care about uses drugs on a regular basis, it may be extremely tough to watch. You may be able to observe how the addiction is affecting the person’s life, but the person may be unable to comprehend why the addiction is causing so much harm to him or her. The addict’s physical condition makes clear thinking nearly difficult, which can be irritating, but it’s crucial to remember this while dealing with them. The individual isn’t attempting to be tough or contentious in anyway. Instead, the individual suffers from a medical condition that has an influence on the way he or she thinks, feels, and behaves.
When an addict is separated from his or her addiction, it may be easier for him or her to recognize how harmful the addiction is and why it must be ended.
Help and Support Offered for Substance Abuse
The breadth and expense of addiction treatment programs can vary significantly. The assistance provided by addiction treatment programs, on the other hand, tends to be consistent. Programs typically include the following features:
- Personalized psychotherapy
- Family counseling
- Medication to alleviate cravings
- Group therapy sessions
- Support group meetings
- Referrals to community resources for housing, education, and other needs
Getting Rehabilitation in Las Vegas
If you want to assist a loved one in overcoming an addiction, you should look into drug treatment programs in Las Vegas. By researching programs on behalf of the person you care about, you may be able to restrict the field and make it simpler for the person you care about to enroll in and get assistance. You will have already completed the required research and selected the most appropriate treatment program, so that when your loved one is ready to acknowledge that addiction is a serious problem, he or she may easily enroll in the program without having to do any further work.
We can assist you in making the procedure a bit less difficult.
The consultation is completely free and confidential. Please contact us as soon as possible to get started.
Popular regions and counties in Nevada
From the listing pages below, you may also see rehabs in Nevada, cities in Clark County, and other popular counties, cities, and regions based on your preferences.
Popular Rehab Treatment Locations
If you’re prepared to put in the effort to travel, the following are some of our most popular listings organized by state.
2022’s Top Rehab Centers in Las Vegas, NV (15 Free) – Drug & Alcohol
Rehab refers to structured programs that are aimed to assist people in quitting drug and alcohol use and learning to live a healthy lifestyle. More information about rehabilitation.
Select which type of facility you want to see:
Payment Options Depending on Your Age AnyLoading.
Search Results:1 – 15out of47results
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, this private addiction treatment and rehabilitation clinic is elegant and boutique in design. Patient-centered treatment provided in a pleasant and welcoming setting Detoxification and residential treatment that include a range of alternative therapies and activities are available. Acceptance of private insurance. Medicaid and Medicare will not be accepted. An overview of the center is provided to help you get started on your recovery. Services for: Adult males, adult women, those who have experienced trauma in the past, seniors, young adults, those who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, those who have co-occurring pain and substance use problems Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
VA Southern Nevada HCS – Las Vegas VA Outpatient Clinic
- Services for: Adult males, adult women, court referrals, and other related issues Domestic violence in the past, sexual abuse in the past, trauma in the past, HIV/AIDS Pregnant/postpartum, Seniors, young adults, veterans, and those with disabilities Clients who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, clients who have co-occurring pain and substance use disorders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients, and clients who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
Center for Behavioral Health- North Las Vegas
- Services for: Service members, adult males, adult women, court referrals, military families, and other individuals who need assistance. Domestic violence in the past, sexual abuse in the past, trauma in the past, HIV/AIDS Pregnant/postpartum, Seniors, veterans, and those with disabilities Clients who have co-occurring mental and drug use disorders, clients who have co-occurring pain and substance use disorders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients, and clients who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. Additional Insurance and Center Information may be found here.
Vogue Recovery Center LLC
StartYourRecovery.org offers facility information based on publicly accessible data from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; however, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. The outcomes of engaging with any provider or treatment facility are not guaranteed by StartYourRecovery.org and are at the sole discretion of the provider or treatment institution. Please get in touch with us if you are the owner of a facility and have information on changes or adjustments to the site’s material.
Counselors and therapists can assist you in identifying the elements that contribute to your substance abuse, avoiding triggers, increasing your motivation, and navigating the many treatment choices available. They can also work in collaboration with licensed specialists to provide medication-assisted therapy. More on the subject of counseling.
Support groups provide a safe environment for people to get social support, a sense of empowerment, and encouragement from those who have endured — or are now facing — similar problems and circumstances. More information about support groups. Rehabilitation Centers in My Area In and around Las Vegas, there are hundreds of rehabilitation clinics. The majority of the area’s treatment facilities may be located in Paradise, with the remainder concentrated in Las Vegas. Also available in Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, North Las Vegas, and Henderson are a variety of selections for you to pick from.
Outpatients, in particular, may choose to limit their search to locations that are close by, since this will make travel less difficult.
Choosing the Most Appropriate Treatment Facility Once the choice to seek treatment has been made, Start Your Recovery can serve as a useful resource to assist you better understand the many types of rehab facility programs that are available.
There are many of them, including:
- Residential treatment institutions that provide live-in care
- Outpatient treatment centers that enable patients to remain in their homes
- Detoxification clinics that concentrate on withdrawal management
- Specialized treatment for adults Adolescents that require specialized care are referred to
There are also a few transitional housing alternatives available to help people once they have completed treatment, as well as some places that provide specialized care for Veterans, persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, and LGBTQ patients. Options for Making a Payment When looking for a treatment center in or near Las Vegas, there are a variety of financial alternatives to take into consideration. The majority of treatment institutions in the region accept private health insurance as well as Medicaid as sources of reimbursement.
- While there are a variety of possibilities for payment help, only a tiny number of establishments provide free or low-cost medical treatment and services.
- Inpatient therapy can take place either in a hospital environment with intense monitoring or in a more residential-like setting with less rigorous monitoring.
- Patients get care and support during their stay.
- Outpatient Treatment Centers At a clinic or approved program site, outpatient treatment facilities provide daily services such as therapy, counseling, and group sessions.
- In and around Las Vegas, there are hundreds of outpatient rehabilitation facilities.
The most of them may be found in Las Vegas, especially, followed by Paradise, both of which have hundreds of selections to choose from. North Las Vegas, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, and Henderson are just a few of the outpatient facilities to pick from in the area. Programs of the Local Government
- The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health provides a wealth of information on opioid usage in Nevada, including statistics and case studies. Among the resources available are important addiction and treatment resources, as well as patient education about chronic pain
- Crisis Support Services of Nevada has 24-hour crisis lines in place, including a substance abuse help line that can be reached by dialing 775-825-4357 or toll free800-450-9530
- And the American Pain Society has a chronic pain help line that can be reached by dialing 775-825-4357 or toll free800-450-9530. In addition, the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health provides essential information about Naloxone, a drug that may be used to reverse an opioid overdose. This site links users with a list of pharmacies that distribute the drug, providers that supply it, and advice on how to use it
- It also provides information on how to get it.
Overdose Prevention and Treatment Act (also known as the Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act) The Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act in Nevada permits a person to seek medical aid for a person who is having an overdose without risk of being prosecuted with possession of a prohibited narcotic under certain circumstances. As a result, a person who is experiencing an overdose may not be prosecuted with possession of a prohibited drug under certain circumstances.
Rehab (party) – Wikipedia
|A Rehab party in 2008|
|Frequency||Every Sunday, April through October|
|Venue||Hard Rock Hotel|
|Coordinates||36°06′36″N115°09′18″W / 36.110014°N 115.154935°WCoordinates:36°06′36″N115°09′18″W / 36.110014°N 115.154935°W|
|Inaugurated||May 2, 2004|
|Most recent||October 14, 2018|
|Capacity||2,000 (as of 2008)|
Rehab was a pool party event that took place at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, near the Las Vegas Strip, between 2004 and 2018. The notion of pool parties was popularized in Las Vegas by Rehab, which prompted other casinos to offer their own variations of the concept. Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel, a reality television series that ran from 2008 to 2010, was also a result of the show’s success.
Rehab was held in a similar manner to a spring break party, with DJ music playing at each event. In addition to live performances from artists such as Akon, Snoop Dogg, Drake, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Deadmau5, Pauly D, and Psy, Rehab has hosted a variety of other artists over the course of its history. In addition to the admittance fee, drinks and cabanas were available for purchase at an extra cost. Sundays were set aside for rehab celebrations. The event took place throughout the warm seasons, which typically began in April.
Prior to the debut of Rehab, the Hard Rock Hotelpool was closed to the general public and only available to resort guests. Several years ago, Chad Pallas, the director of nightlife at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, was looking for methods to keep the resort’s popularity alive. In addition to concentrating on enhancing the pool area, he came up with the concept for Rehab while attending one of his monthly boat parties on Lake Mead. Pallas subsequently stated that “Get out on that inexpensive pontoon boat and have a good time during the day was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
- She said that she couldn’t just walk in anymore because they had become more stringent, although I was attending meetings where we were talking about the decline in pool business.” Private concerts and other special events were occasionally held in the pool area.
- “At first, we made the mistake of thinking it was more of an electronic scene, but the audience who showed up showed us it was more of a Spring Break party environment,” Pallas said of Rehab.
- The initial party proved to be a success, bringing in $90,000, and the event generated earnings of $1.5 million by the conclusion of its first season in 2004, according to the event’s financial statements.
- Residents of the surrounding area, notably those who worked at adjacent resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, were originally enthusiastic about rehab.
- Rob Gronkowski, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian are among the celebrities that have visited the museum throughout the years.
- By 2007, the success of the event had prompted other Las Vegas casinos to start hosting similar pool parties of their own.
- There would be lines forming many hours before the start of a Rehab party.
VIP clients were given the option of skipping the wait and entering through a private entrance.
As of 2009, Rehab hosted an average of 2,000 to 2,500 visitors every party, with some hectic weekends drawing as many as 5,000 people.
By 2009, narcotics and prostitution had become a problem in resort pools in the Las Vegas Valley, according to local authorities.
They were successful.
Following the arrests, the Nevada Gaming Control Board launched an investigation into several areas of the pool’s operation to establish whether such offenses were occurring on a regular basis on the site.
According to the lawsuit, the resort was being depicted on television as “a place that revels in drunken debauchery, acts of vandalism, sexual harassment, violence, crime, and a slew of other forms of misconduct.” The arrests made in 2009 were also included in the case.
Later in 2010, the project was shelved.
Regarding the television series, Kohoutek stated, “I believe it was a horrible portrayal of what rehabilitation is all about.
We have a clean pool, and we run our business efficiently and in accordance with the law.” Rehab was offering 22 daybeds and 51 cabanas at the time of this writing.
Everyone wants to have a good time, and they want to do so while basking in the sun.” Rehab remained popular even a decade after it first opened its doors.
In 2013, Rehab organized a bikini tournament dubbed the Bikini Invitational, which has now grown into an annual event at the facility.
Rehab was set to come to an end later that year, as new owners planned to restore the Hard Rock and rename it as Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. The announcement came in June 2018. On the 14th of October, 2018, Rehab had its farewell pool party.
- ^abcd Joe Brown (Joe Brown) (September 26, 2008). “Rehab’s spring break-like celebration has come to an end for the season.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. abVillano, Matt
- Retrieved on April 13, 2020
- Ab (June 10, 2007). “Hard Rock’s Rehab is one big party,” says the author. SFGate. Obtainable on April 13, 2020
- “Snoop Dogg officially opens the doors to Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.” VegasInc. published an article on April 17, 2009, titled Stapleton, Susan (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020
- (September 2, 2013). “Haute Event: Snoop Dogg Takes Over Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel” is the title of this article. Haute Living is a lifestyle brand. Obtainable on April 13, 2020
- “Drake and Lil’ Wayne Take the Stage at Hard Rock’s Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on May 30, 2011. AbcDomanick, Andrea
- AbcDomanick (April 25, 2013). Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab is still going strong after ten years, with the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t change it.” The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. De La Cruz, Kimberly (May 30, 2013)
- Archived from the original on May 30, 2013. (April 18, 2016). It’s like a tiny piece of Jersey comes with Pauly D to Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. Radke and Brock (April 13, 2020)
- Radke, Brock (August 17, 2016). In preparation for his final Rehab gig of the summer, Pauly D gets pumped. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. abLatham, Jason R. (April 13, 2020)
- AbLatham, Jason R. (August 30, 2018). “The final countdown: Five things we’ll miss most about Rehab Beach Club”.Las Vegas Weekly. Retrieved April 13, 2020
- AbcdefPadgett, Sonya. “The final countdown: Five things we’ll miss most about Rehab Beach Club” (May 29, 2009). “The rehab pool party has a fun, lively environment with a diverse selection of music.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. • abcFinnegan, Amanda
- (July 5, 2011). “The pool party craze is paying off handsomely for Las Vegas casinos.” VegasInc. Kaplan, Michael (April 13, 2020)
- (August 26, 2007). “Losing Your Shirt, but Not at the Casino,” says the narrator. The New York Times is a newspaper published in New York City. Sylvester, Ron (April 13, 2020)
- (April 7, 2012). In Las Vegas, it must be pool season since high heels and low bikinis are in style. The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. The date was April 13, 2020
- AbGreen, Steve (December 25, 2010). “A court document discloses that the reality television show Rehab has been canceled.” abcElfman, Doug (April 13, 2020)
- Las Vegas Sun (April 13, 2020)
- (May 7, 2004). “It’s a sure sign that summer has arrived.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. The original version of this article was published on May 30, 2004
- AbcdMancini, Al (March 15, 2018). This article explains how dayclubs became a vital part of the Las Vegas party scene. The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. The date was April 11, 2020, and the abcdefRadke, Brock (May 3, 2018). Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel, which opened 15 years ago, revolutionized the pool-party scene in Las Vegas forever. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. “Rehab V 2.0: Are you ready for the summer?” was published on April 13, 2020, and was retrieved. The 12th of May, 2005, is the date of the publication of Las Vegas CityLife. Emily Kumler’s article was retrieved on April 13, 2020, from NewsLibrary (May 26, 2005). “Only a sliver of rehabilitation at Rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. AbcFeldberg, Sarah (January 4, 2006)
- Archived from the original on January 4, 2006
- (October 16, 2018). “It’s the end of an era for Rehab: the final farewell.” Travel Weekly is a publication dedicated to the exploration of the world through travel. Bond, Courtney (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 4, 2018). “D.J.s, swim briefs, and $25 Coladas: The Pool Party is the Place to Be in Vegas.” The New York Times is a newspaper published in New York City. abRadke, Brock
- (January 21, 2016). “Are you ready to go to rehab? The Hard Rock Hotel is getting ready for its legendary pool party “. The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. Woodman, Xania (April 13, 2020)
- (March 18, 2007). “The sultry Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel leads the pool-party conga line.” The Los Angeles Times published this article. Padgett, Sonya (April 13, 2020)
- (May 27, 2010). The pool party is a Hard Rock pool party, and the rehab is the only one in town with its own television show.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article titled “Rehab, Las Vegas” on April 13, 2020. The Los Angeles Travel Magazine. The original version of this article was published on November 11, 2013. Manning, Mary (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 8, 2009). “Eight people were nabbed after an undercover operation at Hard Rock’s Rehab pool.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. Lawrence Mower (April 13, 2020)
- (September 9, 2009). “Police make eight arrests in a casino’s pool.” Retrieved April 13, 2020 from the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Manning, Mary (September 9, 2009). “Regulators broaden inquiry into Hard Rock’s Rehab pool.” The Las Vegas Sun is a newspaper based in Nevada. Lawrence Mower (April 13, 2020)
- (September 10, 2009). “Gaming regulators are investigating into the arrests at Hard Rock.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. Green, Steve (April 13, 2020)
- (September 23, 2010). “The Hard Rock brand sues, citing Rehab conduct at a Las Vegas hotel as justification.” Accessed April 13, 2020
- AbPadgett, Sonya (September 2, 2011). “Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool party cleaning up image.” Las Vegas Sun. Accessed April 13, 2020
- The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a newspaper in Las Vegas, Nevada. McKee, David (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (September 13, 2011). “Rehab in the midst of rehab.” Consult with a Las Vegas expert. Labrador, Jorge (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved (July 2, 2013). « Nightlife news notes: Bagatelle’s new bashes, Rehab bikini battles, and more. » The Las Vegas Weekly is a weekly publication that covers the city of Las Vegas. Parvis, Matthew (April 13, 2020)
- Retrieved April 13, 2020 (July 15, 2013). “A visual journal of the extremely acclaimed Rehab Bikini Invitational,” writes the author. Retrieved on April 13, 2020, from Thrillist
- Ebelhar, Jessica (August 7, 2013). Photographic reportage on the Bikini Invitational, which celebrates the beauty of bodies. The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on April 13, 2020, which was retrieved by Susan Stapleton (May 12, 2014). “The Rehab Bikini Invitational is officially launched by Joanna Krupa in a glamorous event.” Haute Living is a lifestyle brand. Katsilometes, John (September 5, 2018). “Diddy and Mike Tyson hold a splashy event at Rehab Beach Club.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published a story on April 13, 2020 that was retrieved. Leslie Ventura is a fictional character created by author Leslie Ventura (April 21, 2016). “Joe Bravo maintains the luster of the venerable Rehab environment.” Las Vegas Weekly, retrieved on April 13, 2020
- DeSilva, Kristen, retrieved on April 13, 2020. (June 18, 2018). “Rehab Beach Club will close as part of the Hard Rock Hotel’s restructuring, according to the CEO.” On the 13th of April, 2020, KVVU retrieved the information. Christopher Lawrence is a writer and poet (October 11, 2018). “The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas is making a last splash with rehab.” The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on April 13, 2020, which may be seen here.
The Hard Rock Hotel’s enormous pool complex is the ideal location for this activity. Celebration Hours — The party begins at 11 a.m. every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and continues until 7 p.m. the following day. DJs who have been singled out* –
- Dee Jay Silver
- Pauly D
- Bingo Players
- Knife Party
- Flux Pavilion
- Jayceeoh are some of the artists that have contributed to this compilation.
Occasionally, Rehab may throw a surprise party for us with celebrity guest hosts and DJs. Check out their events schedule to see who will be creating waves on the weekend you plan to go surfing. VIP Seating — Rehab is set up like a mini complex, with VIP cabanas and daybeds arranged in various locations throughout the facility and on both floors. Consider setting up a secluded hideaway adjacent to the Lazy River for a discreet getaway from the party and excellent views of the bikinis and DJ booth.
- It is all about partying like a rockstar, just like the hotel that serves as the beach club’s home base.
- What to Wear –Pool attire is required; however, do not attempt to get away with wearing tattered shorts or shirts.
- Another fantastic location to enjoy some fun in the sun.
- Cabanas range from $500 to $1500 for a party of ten people.
- Super Premium Bungalows & Cabanas will start at around $5000 per night for up to 15 people.
SHARE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE CABANA!
Below is a list of the finest treatment centers in Las Vegas, along with cost information, reviews, and other details. As an impartial resource, we include each facility that meets our high-end standards, ensuring that consumers seeking treatment in Las Vegas have a complete list of the best alternatives available to them. All6Centers may be viewed here.
Browse All 6 Las Vegas Rehabs
- Treatment based on trauma-informed principles
- Ideal for professionals
- Master’s Level Therapists
- Therapeutic setting
- Concierge-style service
- A wellness emphasis
- Ideal for working professionals
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
Discover your route to recovery from drug addiction in Las Vegas, PTSD, depression, and other issues so that you may regain control of your life and your destiny. During your treatment at one of these rehab clinics, you will participate in activities such as reading and swimming in the gorgeous desert surroundings. Las Vegas, Nevada, is a treasure nestled in the mountains of the Mojave desert, and it is world-renowned for its nightlife and eccentricity. Its signature feature is year-round hot and dry weather, which attracts a large number of tourists, as do the neon signs and packed nightclubs.
Although there are several excellent treatment alternatives in Las Vegas, residential rehab gives you or your loved one the opportunity to recharge and renew in a setting that is most appropriate for your specific requirements.
Colorado While undergoing therapy, take pleasure in the natural beauty around you. Bali Travel to a tropical haven for top-notch medical attention. Arizona Escape to the desert for a life-changing experience.
Rehab Beach Club – Las Vegas, NV
- Q:Do you have any ideas for pool parties to attend during the off-season? I’m specifically thinking about the 7th of October.? A:Don’t come here
- Instead, head to Wet Republic or Encore Beach, respectively. Q:Has anybody used them to purchase a bachelorette package with them? Did you manage to get a suitable Cabana location? What was your overall impression? A: I had one of my groups participate in the bacherolette package (the 750 package) and they arrived before noon and got a great place near the pool! They were thrilled with the $100 worth of food they received! They had a wonderful time! The music was excellent, the service was excellent, and the people watching was excellent. Christalle D. posted 4 years ago on This was found to be useful by three people.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rehab Beach Club
Is it possible to make reservations at Rehab Beach Club? Yes, you may make a reservation by selecting a day, time, and the number of people in your group. Is there any outside seating available at Rehab Beach Club? Yes, there is outside sitting at Rehab Beach Club. What kinds of payment are accepted at this location? Credit cards are accepted at Rehab Beach Club. What is the overall rating of Rehab Beach Club? Rehab Beach Club has received 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Las Vegas, Nevada
Recreational Activities are a type of activity that takes place outside of the home. Recovery is individual, and therapy should be customized to the specific needs of each patient. At Desert Hope, we personalize your treatment plan and provide a wide range of leisure activities and experiential treatments to ensure that your treatment experience is both enjoyable and productive. Take part in unusual hiking tours through Red Rock Canyon, up Mt. Charleston’s steep slopes, and down to the sandy sands of Lake Mead’s lakeshore.
- Disorders of Mental Health That Occur Together Addiction does not always reveal itself on its own, and it is frequently associated with other mental health issues as well.
- Medical Condition that lasts a long time Accommodations for Pregnancy Patient treatment at Desert Hope is geared on people who are medically impaired, such as those suffering from lung ailments (such as COPD), high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
- Our hospital collaborates with an OB/GYN in Las Vegas who specializes in the care of high-risk pregnancies, assuring the safety of both the patient and their unborn child throughout the course of therapy.
- Various treatment techniques, including but not limited to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing (MI), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR), and our biofeedback therapy chair, are utilized at our facility.
All group sessions are divided by gender in order to address gender-specific concerns that may arise within themes such as phases of transformation, first responders, spirituality, and the LGBTQ community, among other things. Some of the topics and services we provide in group therapy include:
- Support groups for LGBTQ people
- Early recovery
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Veterans/first responders
- Spiritual involvement
- Women’s empowerment groups
- Stages of Change
Therapies that are non-conventional Desert Hope provides extra therapy interventions to help patients’ general health and well-being while also providing therapeutic support. Listed below are a handful of our most notable products and services:
- Art therapy, music therapy, equine therapy, yoga, and recreational activities are all options.
Treatment with Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT) MAT (medication-assisted therapy) is recognized as an effective treatment option for certain people who want to stop using drugs or alcohol. Desert Hope in Las Vegas knows this. Because of this, we use medication-assisted therapy (MAT) in conjunction with behavioral therapy and other therapeutic modalities when the patient and their treatment team determine that medication may be beneficial to their overall rehabilitation. Although MAT is not required, it can be tremendously beneficial for people who want to maintain their sobriety for an extended amount of time.
- 1. a history of high-dose opioid use for at least one year
- 2. a commitment to a lengthier treatment stay (at least 45-90 days under care)
- 3. A loved one’s participation in therapy with a complete and open release of information (ROI) is encouraged.
Partner in Community Care for Veterans’ Affair In order to provide the most effective and customized treatment possible to those who serve (or have served) our country, Desert Hope Treatment Center is a VA Community Care Partner, which means that we work one-on-one with veterans assigned by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the local VA to provide the most effective and customized treatment possible.
Discrimination is strictly prohibited. Desert Hope Treatment Center does not discriminate and does not permit discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or HIV status, or on the basis of association with another person on the basis of that person’s actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or HIV status, or on Those who have been discriminated against may register a complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH) and include the DPBH’s contact information in their complaint.
Las Vegas, NV Rehab Pool Party Events
- Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 additional events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, February 11, 12:00 p.m. + 139 additional events • Fri, Mar 11, 11:30 AM on the Las Vegas Striplas vegas, NV
- With 99 other events The Las Vegas Strip is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fri, March 11, 11:30 a.m., plus 99 other events Vegas StripLas Vegas, NVAYU DayclubLas Vegas, NVAYU DayclubLas Vegas, NV
- Mandalay BayLas Vegas, NVMandalay BayLas Vegas, NVM TAO Beach Dayclub in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Andalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada AO Beach Dayclub in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Friday, February 11, 10:00 PM
- Plus 14 further events The Cromwell Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) Friday, February 11, 10:00 p.m., plus 14 more events On Friday, February 11, 10:00 PM, at The Cromwell Las Vegas HotelCasino in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are also eight other events. AYU Dayclub is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday, February 11, 10:00 p.m., plus eight additional events AYU Dayclub is located inside The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) The Venetian Resort and Casino is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. NVR (Northern Nevada Regional Airport) esorts World Las Vegas is a collection of hotels and resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada. AZILO Ultra PoolLounge in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada On Thursday, February 10, at 10:00 PM, at the AZILO Ultra PoolLounge in Las Vegas, Nevada, plus 20 other events Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday, February 10, 10:00 p.m., plus 20 more events Hotel and casino Resorts World Las Vegas, NV
- The Venetian Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) The Venetian Resort and Casino is a luxury resort in Las Vegas. Las Vegas, NV
- Nightclub on WheelsLas Vegas, NVNightclub on WheelsLas Vegas, NV
- NightclubLas Vegas, NVNightclubLas Vegas, NV
- Resorts World Las Vegas, NVNightclubLas Vegas, NV
- NightclubLas Vegas, NVNightclub Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. In Las Vegas, NV, Resorts World Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
CrossRoads of Southern Nevada
CrossRoads of Southern Nevada is licensed by the State of Nevada and the Southern Nevada Public Transportation Authority (SAPTA) (Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency). Our highly skilled and accredited team of experts provides outstanding clinical treatment that is delivered with compassion. We have quickly gained the trust and respect of the Southern Nevada community as the premier Medical Detoxification facility with a high success rate in providing medical detoxification services.
What Makes Our Setting Ideal?
Our facility, which is located in the heart of Las Vegas, is in close proximity to a wide range of supportive services organizations.
Our facility has undergone a complete renovation, including all patient rooms, over the course of the last nine months. Our setting has been deliberately designed to encourage well-being while also meeting all of your rehabilitation needs in one convenient location.
Why Should I Get Rehab Near Me?
Searching for drug and alcohol addiction treatment and rehab near to home in Nevada gives the comfort of being able to get to our substance abuse treatment facility without the extra stress and financial strain that comes with travel expenditures. It is preferable to undergo the appropriate substance misuse treatment immediately away, and family members may play a far more active role in the recovery process, which is a crucial component of long-term recovery success.
Substance Abuse Treatment for Las Vegas
Located in Las Vegas, Landmark Recovery provides a wide range of evidence-based substance addiction, drug abuse, and alcohol treatment programs. 725-217-9910
Insurance Providers Accepted at Landmark Recovery of Las Vegas
Landmark Recovery of Las Vegas accepts most major health insurance providers on a national and local level, including Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay.
We continue to provide reasonable inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation treatment regimens, as well as a variety of payment choices, to ensure that you receive the care you require to live the life you choose. The treatment of drug and alcohol addiction is something that we feel everyone should have access to. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding your coverage or payment choices. More than 10,000 lives have been saved. Since 2016, Landmark has set an ambitious aim of saving as many lives as possible.
Landmark is here to assist you if you are suffering from an addiction problem.
Addictions Treated at Landmark Recovery Las Vegas
We provide therapies that are clinically proven and treat the full individual, regardless of the chemical being used to get high. We provide drug addiction therapy for those who abuse these substances.
Las Vegas Recovery Resources
Take a look at these resources for sustaining your recovery while in Las Vegas.
Our Treatment Plans
When it comes to addiction treatment, we at Landmark Recovery of Las Vegas understand that no two cases are alike. As a result, we believe in providing treatment that is tailored to your personal situation and needs. Treatment for underlying illnesses such as chemical dependency, co-occurring disorders, mental and behavioral health difficulties is provided in addition to drug and alcohol rehab services. We have treatment choices for all levels of care, and while our specific programs will be individualized, we have treatment options for all levels of care.
We will assist you in weaning yourself off of your substance in a safe and comfortable manner while under the supervision of doctors.
Full-time, in-facility therapy allows you to devote all of your time and energy to your rehabilitation.
Someone who is searching for assistance while they reintegrate into their community might consider a level of care at this level.
An IOP is suitable for people who have just finished residential treatment and are looking for a way to continue on their road to recovery.
How Soon Can I Get Care?
We’re here around the clock to assist you in receiving the treatment you require to live the life you choose.
Speak with one of our rehabilitation professionals now and get started on your recovery right away.
Our Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
Our team of highly experienced specialists provides a thorough, 30-day inpatient treatment program that is tailored to the specific requirements, goals, and diagnoses of each patient who comes to us. Listed below are the outcomes you may expect from your tailored treatment plan over the course of five phases.
To begin the program, a physician or nurse practitioner will conduct an evaluation to determine whether detoxification or medication-assisted therapy are necessary.
Family members who are essential to the process are brought on board through extensive family counseling and education.
Every patient receives constant follow-up assistance from our team following the completion of inpatient treatment and thorough action plans intended to guide them through the remainder of their recovery journey.
The Landmark Recovery Las Vegas Difference.
Landmark Recovery of Las Vegas was established to provide services to the residents of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. To ensure that our patients receive the finest therapeutic therapy possible for drug use disorders, we provide a supportive atmosphere for them. This makes Las Vegas a great site to begin your recovery journey because it is a strategically positioned city in the region between big urban centers. Along the journey, our physicians and professionals will assist you in realizing your full potential.
Landmark Recovery’s clinicians are masters-level, which means they have at least a master’s degree in their field. This guarantees that we have the most qualified employees working at our facilities. In addition, when compared to the national average for addiction treatment clinics, we give double the number of therapy hours.
All graduates of Landmark Recovery’s programs are eligible to participate in our alumni program. Our network of support provides alumni with access to a support community that can assist them in maintaining a long-term recovery. In addition, we provide a personalized Recovery Coach program to ensure that our Las Vegas program graduates have continuing access to recovery resources and responsibility after they complete their program.
The objective of addiction treatment should be to make it as accessible as possible for those who suffer from drug use disorders in our nation if we are going to treat them. Automobiles and mansions are quite expensive, yet receiving proper addiction therapy is absolutely priceless. We have taken it upon ourselves to make reasonable therapy available to all who require it, regardless of the cost. In addition, we are exceedingly delighted to acceptMedicaid patients at our Praxis sites across the Midwest and elsewhere in the country.
You’re Not Alone
Addiction is becoming increasingly prevalent in Las Vegas. One out of every 12 Las Vegans meets the threshold for being labeled with a drug use problem, according to statistics.
- One out of every seventeen Las Vegans suffers from alcoholism. The city of Las Vegas has the highest rate of prescription opioid abuse in the country. A total of 700 people died in 2018 as a result of an accidental overdose.
By delivering local, patient-centered care to people who are in need of addiction treatment, Landmark Recovery hopes to make a difference in those numbers.
If you or someone you know requires addiction treatment, contact 725-217-9910 to speak with a recovery professional as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you choose to smoke, there are dedicated smoking places in our rehabilitation centers. Please be advised, however, that all cigarettes brought into the facility must be in their original, unopened packs or cartons. Any cigarettes given or carried by family or friends must also be in their original packaging. At the time of entry, staff will be able to go over the regulations in further detail with you.
Do you offer payment plans?
Generally, we are able to offer repayment solutions in the majority of situations. The specifics of repayment options are tailored to each individual’s situation and are determined by a variety of factors. In order to obtain the most accurate information about your unique repayment choices, we recommend that you talk with a member of our admissions staff by contacting 725-217-9910.
Can I speak with or visit my loved one while they are in treatment?
Yes, you will be able to communicate with your family member while they are undergoing treatment. Once they have completed the detoxification phase of their treatment, they will be able to begin making phone calls to their loved ones. Additionally, as part of their programming, they will hold Family Day on Saturdays, which will include therapeutic activities for families to participate in together, as well as lunch and visitation time.
Las Vegas Addiction Treatment Located Close to Home
It should not be necessary for you to go across the nation in order to obtain treatment for your addiction. Landmark Recovery Las Vegas is pleased to provide addiction treatment in the following Nevada communities:
Cities 2 hours from Landmark Recovery Las Vegas
- Pahrump, Nevada
- Boulder City, Nevada
- Mesquite, Nevada
- St. George, Utah
- Baker, California
- Searchlight, Nevada
- Bullhead City, Arizona
- Kingman, Arizona
- Neddles, California
- Henderson, Nevada
Cities 3 hours from Landmark Recovery Las Vegas
- Cedar City, Utah
- Parowan, Utah
- Hurricane, Utah
- Seligman, Arizona
- Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Barstow, California
- Victorville, California
- Yermo, California
- Mojave Valley, Arizona
- Modena, Utah
Cities 4 hours from Landmark Recovery Las Vegas
- Fillmore, Utah
- Richfield, Utah
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- Prescott, Arizona
- Blythe, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Lancaster, California
- Ridgecrest, California
- Palmdale, California
- Palm Springs, California
Are you prepared to recover? We’re here to assist you in taking the next step forward.
Las Vegas, Nevada Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Vogue Recovery Center, located in a quiet metropolitan area of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a comfortable and private environment in which you can reclaim your life from the grips of drug and alcohol addiction. Our addiction treatment program in Las Vegas employs techniques and approaches that have been shown to be helpful in the treatment of addiction and mental health issues. We’ll assist you in reconnecting with yourself and discovering that it is possible to live a healthy and fulfilling life while in long-term rehabilitation.
- Other clients will understand what you’re going through and will become more than simply your peers during your addiction treatment experience.
- As you begin your recovery journey with us, you’ll feel comfortable and supported as you dive deeper into the causes of your drug usage and begin to repair emotional scars that have been caused by your addiction.
- We treat drug use disorders and co-occurring mental health illnesses with a strong emphasis on relapse prevention, ensuring that you have the tools you need for long-term recovery when you leave our facility.
- “If you’re looking for a place to detox from drugs or alcohol, look no further.
The members of the staff are compassionate and professional. It is clear that this detox is being conducted with care and consideration. They are the cutting-edge of addiction recovery technology and procedures. “It comes highly recommended!”
Our Las Vegas Treatment Programs
Vogue’s addiction treatment clinic in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides therapy for all degrees of addiction. The most difficult co-occurring illnesses, such as acute mental problems such as bipolar disorder, severe depression, and psychosis can be treated by our team of experts here at UCSF. Pregnant women and those with pre-existing physical and mental health concerns are among the patients who benefit from our nurses’ training in high medical acuity, which allows us to treat them effectively throughout their detoxification.
Medically Monitored Detox
For many people suffering from drug or alcohol addictions, the first step in a substance abuse treatment program is to spend time in a detox clinic to cleanse their system. Our treatment clinic in Las Vegas provides medically supervised detoxification. In a comfortable environment, you’ll be able to safely eliminate alcohol and drugs from your system. Nursing staff watch you throughout the clock, administering drugs to alleviate withdrawal symptoms under the supervision of an on-call physician.
Inpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction is the most advanced level of care available. It’s where a lot of people start their treatment after detox. Residential treatment provides you with the necessary space and separation from stressors to allow you to concentrate on your recovery. While you’re here, you’ll live in a safe, comfortable environment and attend individual and group therapy sessions throughout the day. Evenings are dedicated to rehabilitation activities as well as time for introspection on what you’ve learnt.
Partial Hospitalization Program
Our partial hospitalization program offers addiction treatment throughout the day while you continue to live at home or in a sober-living facility. If you do not require a higher level of care, PHPs can be used as a step-down from inpatient treatment or as an entry point into a structured addiction treatment program. These are the options chosen by some individuals who are required to be at home in the evenings.
Intensive Outpatient Program
You’ll spend less hours in treatment in an intense outpatient program than you would in a partial hospitalization program, which saves you money. Clients in our IOP get drug misuse therapy for three hours each day, five days a week during the week. Our intensive outpatient program allows you to maintain a strong foothold in addiction treatment and our recovery community while easing back into work, school, and other everyday responsibilities after completing treatment.
After inpatient therapy, outpatient treatment is one of the final phases in the recovery process. You will be required to attend treatment for one hour, twice a week. Meeting times can be scheduled at your convenience. Outpatient treatment includes a weekly check-in session where you may talk about real-world triggers that you may encounter as you return to your regular routine. While living at home or in a sober-living facility, you will get frequent support from your peers and will be able to improve your recovery skills.
While you are doing outpatient addiction treatment and preparing to return to your independent life, you may want to consider staying in one of our sober-living facilities.
Sober transitional housing provides a home-like environment in which you will live with other people who are in recovery from substance abuse. People who live in an environment that isn’t conducive to sobriety sometimes choose to live in this setting.
Therapies at Our Las Vegas Location
Vogue Recovery Center, located in Las Vegas, provides a unique combination of traditional and experiential therapy. This promotes healing not just in the mind, but also in the body and the soul, according to the researchers. Because of our wide range of therapies, we can tailor your therapy experience to your specific needs, allowing you to discover which techniques best assist your recovery. Our rehab center in Las Vegas provides the following services:
- Experiential treatments, Art therapy, Music therapy, Nutrition assistance, Relapse prevention, Case management, 12-step groups are some of the services offered. Motivational Interviewing (MI) is another service offered.
Visit our treatments page for information of the therapies that Vogue Recovery Center may employ in the treatment of substance use disorders.
What to Expect at Our Las Vegas Rehab
We understand how tough it may be to begin treatment for drug or alcohol addiction. At Vogue Recovery Center, we strive to make this a stress-free experience as feasible. A warm and welcoming environment with helpful staff and a home-like atmosphere awaits you.
- Rooms with luxurious furniture and an outdoor terrace
- Semi-private rooms Nurses on call 24 hours a day
- The staff-to-client ratio is extremely high. There are two sober-living facilities.
Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
When the primary diagnosis is a drug use disorder, we treat the co-occurring disorders that have developed. A more integrated strategy, in which both addiction and mental health illnesses are handled at the same time, is made possible by this. Integrating mental health and drug misuse treatment is critical for long-term recovery since mental health issues can exacerbate substance addiction and vice versa.
- Individual therapy on a regular basis
- The Veterans Program – Valor
- A chronic pain track
- And a full continuum of care Outpatient choices available in the morning and evening
- Holistic therapies
- Medication-assisted therapy (MAT)
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Veterans Program – Valor
Valor is a specialized program for veterans and first responders that provides evidence-based treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance abuse. This program is designed to meet the specific needs of veterans and first responders while they recover in the company of others who have gone through similar situations.
TrustedApproved Addiction Treatment Centers
Associate Medical Director for the State of Nevada The University of California, Berkeley, where Dr. Kaplan received his undergraduate degree, followed by his residency study in Internal Medicine at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he finished his training from 2001 to 2004. From 2004 until the present, he has worked as a hospitalist, and since 2012, he has focused his efforts on addiction and recovery. His skill in the diagnosis and treatment of acute medical disorders, along with his knowledge of Wellness, allows him to provide a complete approach to recovery and healthcare to patients.
- “Being dependable, consistent, and patient are essential components of supporting the welfare and recovery of our clients through times of physical and mental suffering,” says the author.
- Leslie Howell was born and raised in the state of Ohio.
- In the following years, she worked at The Ohio State University Medical Center, where she completed a residency program in general psychiatry, during which time she was chosen to the post of Co-Chief Resident in her last year of resident training.
- As a clinician, Dr.
- She has extensive experience in the treatment of a wide range of mental conditions.
- She is a certified Suboxone provider and can provide medication-assisted treatment if that is what is required.
- She offers high-quality care by ensuring that treatment institutions have a sound organizational framework.
Jessica has had the privilege of working in the field of mental health for more than seven years now.
Her work has taken her to every level of care, with particular foci on eating disorders, trauma and drug abuse, mental health and crisis intervention.
Her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science Pre-Law with a minor in Criminal Justice was obtained at Northern Michigan University, Marquette, where Jessica Elbe focused in Political Science Pre-Law with a minor Criminal Justice.
She is also working toward becoming a certified alcohol and drug misuse counselor.
Director of Nursing in the state of Nevada Theresa feels that being a Director of Nursing entails enforcing the policies and processes that have been established by the firm.
Thru her work, She wishes to raise awareness about the fact that addiction is a sickness and should be treated as such, rather than a personal decision.
She began doing this approximately a year ago by making personal appearances as an active participant in overdose awareness week in Las Vegas, Nevada, where she lives.
Currently, Theresa is pursuing her Master’s degree in Leadership and Management in Nursing at Aspen University after earning an Associate degree in nursing from the College of Southern Nevada, a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master’s degree in nursing from Aspen University.
She has worked as a Director of Nursing for more than 10 years, in both hospice and addiction treatment.
She is also a Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional.
At Vogue, Sara seeks to give clients with an amazing group of competent and educated specialists, as well as a demanding program that will both support and push them during their therapy.
Sara recognizes that entering treatment in a residential setting may be one of the most beneficial but also scary decisions a person can make for themselves and their family, and she will make every effort to ensure that each patient has the greatest possible chance of success.
Sergio “Junior” Rodriguez
Nevada’s Director of Operations is a seasoned professional. The life of Sergio “Junior” Rodriguez has been committed to assisting others who are struggling to break away from the cycle of addiction. He began working in the field of addiction treatment more than nine years ago, after he was able to break free from his own personal battle with substance abuse. Since then, Junior has refined his leadership abilities, beginning with his entry-level position as a Behavioral Health Technician and progressing to the position of Operations Director.
Junior believes in the importance of lifelong learning and mentors his team by encouraging them to pursue their own passions.
Junior assists addicts in recovery by showing them “the road out,” and most importantly, they are never alone.