Renovation fans can check out the new series Rehab Addict Rescue, starring popular TV host Nicole Curtis, premiering tonight, Jan. 28, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HGTV. You can also stream it on fuboTV (free 7-day trial) and Philo (free 7-day trial).
- Rehab Addict is available for streaming on the DIY Network website, both individual episodes and full seasons. You can also watch Rehab Addict on demand at Philo, Amazon, Vudu, FuboTV, Microsoft Movies TV, Google Play and Apple TV.
- 1 Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
- 2 What channel is Rehab Addict on?
- 3 Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
- 4 Did Rehab Addict have a baby?
- 5 Who is Bobby on Rehab Addict Rescue?
- 6 Who is the star of Rehab Addict Rescue?
- 7 Watch Rehab Addict Season 1
- 8 Watch Rehab Addict Rescue, Season 1
- 9 Rehab Addict (TV Series 2010– )
- 10 Rehab Addict Season 9: Where To Watch Every Episode
- 11 Why Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Stepped Out of the Spotlight 2 Years Ago – and Why She’s ‘Nervous’ Coming Back
- 12 ‘REHAB ADDICT RESCUE’ STARRING NICOLE CURTIS DELIVERS STRONG SERIES PREMIERE RATINGS PERFORMANCE FOR HGTV ON THURSDAY, JAN. 28 : Discovery Press Web
Is Rehab Addict still on HGTV?
HGTV star Nicole Curtis has been out of the spotlight for two years since ending her show “Rehab Addict” in 2018. The 44-year-old is now back with a brand new series, “Rehab Addict Rescue,” where she helps homeowners restore crumbling historic homes to their former glory.
What channel is Rehab Addict on?
Watch Rehab Addict Season 1 | Prime Video.
Is Rehab Addict coming back in 2021?
Brand New Series Starring Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Is Coming to HGTV. Home renovation star Nicole Curtis helps overwhelmed DIY-ers restore their historic homes in new HGTV series Rehab Addict Rescue, premiering January 2021.
Did Rehab Addict have a baby?
Nicole has two sons, however she doesn’t have a daughter. She does regularly get asked about Tessa, who passed away following a cancer battle after an episode featuring her and her family.
Who is Bobby on Rehab Addict Rescue?
Robert prothero (@bobbyprothero) • Instagram photos and videos.
Who is the star of Rehab Addict Rescue?
“Rehab Addict Rescue” star Nicole Curtis was purportedly scammed into purchasing a blighted home in Detroit, Mich.
Watch Rehab Addict Season 1
Nicole teaches a wide range of jobs and abilities in this presentation, which I find to be quite interesting. Non-stop education about real estate and construction abilities, as well as hands-on experience with remodeling projects that she conducts, is something she excels at. Even though she uses professionals to do the majority of her time-consuming tasks, she clearly knows her way around a tool belt and is capable of performing a significant portion of the construction work herself. Thus, she will instruct viewers on how to complete certain activities, illustrate how to complete them, and explain WHY you should complete them in the manner that she does.
VERY enlightening and instructive!
Plumbing and electrical wiring are two examples of items where she explains what is needed and why, but she always defers to qualified specialists when it comes to inspections and repairs.
The majority of jurisdictions require that electrical and plumbing improvements be carried out by a qualified expert in line with building and fire code requirements.
- Nicole is well-versed in the workings of a construction site and has the ability to converse with professionals in any construction field, and it shows.
- You’ll get an understanding of what to anticipate and what to watch for.
- Highly recommended for people who want to conduct some home improvement projects with their own two hands but don’t want to seem like a total moron while doing so!
- While there is considerable rhetoric about being a “family first” parent, there is little evidence of this.
- Of course, that’s perfect for the program since no one is interested in watching a mother struggle to raise her child (well, maybe other women might watch a show about that).
- You may hear some references to being a mother, but you will not see much evidence of it.
That is NOT what this show is about. She does not have 19 children, she does not train dogs, and she does not hold the title of “super nanny.”
Watch Rehab Addict Rescue, Season 1
2021 is the season of the year. NetworkHGTVPurchase of purchase rights Streaming is available now. DetailsFormatPrime Video DetailsFormatPrime Video (streaming online video) Devices Watchable on devices that are compatible with it
- Ninety-one percent of reviews are five stars
- Nine percent of reviews are rated four stars
- Three stars are awarded to 0 percent of reviews, and two stars are awarded to 0 percent of reviews. One star is awarded to 0 percent of reviews
The best reviews have come from the United States. Mystery Iris is scheduled to be reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2021. 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Nicole and her crew have been of tremendous aid to those who are committed to preserving Detroit’s history. Purchase that has been verified Nicole and her team provide assistance to Detroit residents who have purchased historic properties and want assistance with completing renovations. K. Houdek is a writer and editor based in New York City.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Her concerts are popular.
- She makes it out to be so simple.
- Freeman’s full name is Susan W.
- On June 12, 2021, a review will be conducted in the United States.
- Purchase has been verified As I do with all of her presentations, I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
- I recognize opportunities to repurpose materials and save money on renovation projects.
- See all of the reviews
Rehab Addict (TV Series 2010– )
Bringing lovely old homes back to life is all that a housing-rehab show should be about: rescuing them from the wrecking ball and bringing them back to life again. When it comes to urban redevelopment and the critical re-use of older materials, this is a topic that is quite significant. The rehabilitation of historic houses should be considered a “movement” that should never be completed. And what’s not to like about this place? Nicole Curtis takes us through the process of restoring a historic home, demonstrating the difficulties that might arise.
For those of us who adore (like Nicole does, who sports a tee that reads: “old houses, old people, and old dogs”): “old houses, old people, and old dogs.
Thanks you for refraining from infusing this series with quasi-political concerns (such as homosexual rights), which are so frequently “covered” on many other shows.
Nicole Curtis, on the other hand, inspires us with her fiery independence and incredible work ethic. She is the real deal – and she is also a complete and utter doll!
Rehab Addict Season 9: Where To Watch Every Episode
Cottage on the Heights 4th of October, 2019 Nicole Curtis focuses her attention on a dilapidated villa in the Michigan town of Lake Orion. Starting in the living room, she demolishes an old staircase that leads into the kitchen before moving outdoors to construct a new boardwalk entry, picket fence, and rear deck. the auction house in Detroit 11th of October, 2019 Nicole Curtis wins a property at auction despite the fact that she has never seen it before. She aims to renovate the eyesore by painting it, landscaping it, and repairing the handcrafted woodwork.
- The 14-Mile House is scheduled to open on October 18, 2019.
- When a car crashes into the house next door, she discovers an unexpected treasure that allows her to restore the property to its former state of preservation.
- Nicole Curtis takes on a 1916 house in Minneapolis, where she transforms its dismal, ancient cellar into a new living room that adds roughly 1,000 square feet to the home’s overall square footage.
- Increasing the size of the Master Suite 25th of October, 2017 With the completion of her 14 Mile house, Nicole will be able to show off a larger master bedroom.
- She repurposes cabinets and doors to give the house an antique character while also providing contemporary comforts, and she changes the upper floor plan to accommodate a master suite.
- Using her expertise, she restores the plaster work, modernizes the kitchens, and turns an unusable space into a one-of-kind home office for herself and her husband.
- 15th of November, 2019 To work on a property in an up-and-coming area, Nicole Curtis travels to St.
Nicole spends hours sanding and stripping the woodwork in the living and dining rooms, as well as the original pocket doors, in order to maintain the home’s historic charm while adding contemporary elements.
Nicole Curtis is restoring a 1920s cottage and is faced with a significant amount of brickwork.
The residence of Nicole’s grandparents 6th of December, 2019 Nicole Curtis embarks on her most personal project to date: renovating a 1950s ranch-style home that her grandparents constructed entirely by hand in their youth.
Nicole Curtis tackles a derelict property on Lake Orion, Michigan, that is in desperate need of a substantial facelift.
Fan Favorites: Laundering AroundDec 29, 2019 Nicole Curtis is tasked with repairing the back extension of a dilapidated cabin in Lake Orion, Michigan.
Favorite Fan Favorites: All Hands on ShedDec 29, 2019 Nicole Curtis transforms the backyard of her Lake Orion, Michigan, home into a tranquil gathering place.
Fans’ Favorites: Redesigning the Master BathDecember 29, 2019 Nicole Curtis decides to convert a second bedroom into a master bathroom for herself and her family.
Master Suite of Mirrors is a fan favorite, and it will be released on January 5, 2020.
On January 5, 2020, Nicole Curtis sets out to reverse the scarcely accessible road leading to her home in Lake Orion, Michigan.
A Kitchen Nightmare is a fan favorite.
Published on January 5, 2020 Returning to Campbell is a fan favorite. January 5, 2020 Nicole returns to the Campbell property, which was one of her very first flips in Detroit. She plans to renovate the upstairs and downstairs kitchens after a pipe broke and wrecked both earlier in the year.
Why Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis Stepped Out of the Spotlight 2 Years Ago – and Why She’s ‘Nervous’ Coming Back
PEOPLE magazine published an exclusive interview with theRehab Addictstar in this week’s edition. “I can’t lie and say that I’m not scared about having a program back out there,” she says. Nicole Curtis is back on the scene! After taking a two-year hiatus from the spotlight, the star of HGTV’sRehab Addictis making her comeback to television with a new program and a fresh approach. The design expert, 44, will star in the new HGTV and Discovery+ series Rehab Addict Rescue, which premieres on January 28 and will be part renovation guru, part life coach as she comes to the aid of families who have gotten themselves into financial trouble after purchasing old homes in need of renovation.
- +FollowFollowing You’ll receive the most recent information on this subject through your browser alerts.
- ‘I’ve produced monsters,’ says the author “She makes light of the situation in this week’s edition of PEOPLE, which hits newsstands on Friday.
- Nonetheless, she is adamant about requiring her students to put in the effort: “The message is not, “Oh, we’re going to remodel your house, and your life will be just fantastic.” They must be devoted in order to succeed “she explains.
- If something isn’t enjoyable, it isn’t worth doing.” Curtis’s comeback to television follows a lengthy layoff following the conclusion of Rehab Addict1.0 in the autumn of 2018.
- Curtis acknowledges that she was “totally worn out” when she made the choice to stand down.
- I was under a lot of pressure.” CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO: Nicole Curtis of HGTV talks about almost injuring LeBron James.
- (She is the mother of two sons, Ethan, 23, and Harper, 5.) “Everything you see on the show was purchased, picked up, and placed in position by me, even the drapes, which I ironed,” she explains.
In addition, I’d dress in the same clothing every day.
I’m grateful for it “She claims that, in the end, it was her washer family who encouraged her to take a long sabbatical.
She claims that this is the first time she has felt this way “I could just stay at home and take care of my children.
His appearance on her program as a child, as well as a cameo appearance in the first episode of Rescue, is noteworthy.
nicole-curtis-2-2000×1333.jpg nicole-curtis-son-ethan-filming-rehab-addict-rehab “I can’t lie and say that I’m not apprehensive about putting a show back on the road,” she admits as she prepares to re-enter the public spotlight.
“I had a tumultuous 10 years in my life.
“My attention is entirely focused on remembering where I want to go, what matters in my life, and what my priorities are right now.
The most important thing to remember is that life is brief and that I want to enjoy it to the utmost. And I’m grateful that our fans have responded positively to it.” The first episode of Rehab Addict Rescue will air on HGTV and the Discovery+ streaming service on January 28.
‘REHAB ADDICT RESCUE’ STARRING NICOLE CURTIS DELIVERS STRONG SERIES PREMIERE RATINGS PERFORMANCE FOR HGTV ON THURSDAY, JAN. 28 : Discovery Press Web
The date is February 3, 2021. New York is the capital of the United States. On Thursday, January 28, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, HGTV’s highly anticipated series premiere ofRehab Addict Rescue, starring home renovation expertNicole Curtis as she rescues homeowners who are completely overwhelmed by their renovation projects and helps them restore and revive grand old properties, received a 1.63 live plus three-day rating among P25-54 and a 1.81 L3 rating among W25-54. As a ratings winner right out of the start, The Walking Dead’s first episode saw increases of 18 percent in adults 18-49 and 27 percent in adults 25-54 in the key demos over the previous six weeks.
In addition, the episode received a 1.76 L3 rating among P2+ and a 1.49 L3 rating among households for the third time.
timeslot among people aged 25-54, women aged 25-54, upscale P25-54, upscale W25-54, P2+, and homes in the same time period.
“HGTV fans have been following Nicole for years, and nowRehab Addict Rescueallows her expertise to shine in a whole new light,” she added.
According to HGTV, the series debut on January 28 is presently the most-watched episode on HGTV GO, and social material created in support of the show has garnered more than 480,000 video views across the network’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
ET/PT on HGTV and on Discovery+, Discovery Inc.’s new subscription streaming service, as well as on HGTV GO on the same day.
Additionally, Nicole may be followed on Instagram at @DetroitDesign.
HGTV is the go-to destination for everyone looking for entertaining and aspirational home and lifestyle programming.
Discovery+, the ultimate non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service, offers HGTV programming as well as other popular streaming services.
Discovery+ is available on a variety of platforms and devices, including those made by Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Samsung.
The Home Shopping Network is owned by Discovery, Inc., a global leader in real-life entertainment with a presence in 220 countries and territories.
HGTV is owned by Discovery, Inc.